iGear reveal MW-05 Cogz (Gears)

Transformers News: iGear reveal MW-05 Cogz (Gears)

Monday, April 9th, 2012 10:06AM CDT

Categories: Toy News, 3rd Party News
Posted by: Dead Metal   Views: 38,282

IGear have posted a new announcement on their facebook page, the announcement for the next installment in their Mini Warrior line:
MW-05 Cogz!

If you take a look at the picture, which we have mirrored below and if you click it you can get tot he original posting on facebook, you'll notice that he looks like a certain hate-filled Minibot Gears.
Yes indeed iGear is tackling the amusingly hateful Gears in their Mini Warrior line, and yes he looks very unhappy about it.
Click here or the image to view the original posting on facebook.

Stay tuned to seibertron.com for all your Transformers related news!
Credit(s): iGear

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: iGear reveal MW-05 Cogz (Gears) (1367328)
Posted by Dead Metal on April 9th, 2012 @ 10:08am CDT
Hilarious, I believe it was about a year ago I posted a news article on iGear's KO MP Prime trailer that was filled full of hate for them. :lol:

I love this thing.
Re: iGear reveal MW-05 Cogz (Gears) (1367329)
Posted by AutobotMR2 on April 9th, 2012 @ 10:11am CDT
YES!!!!! This will be bought! I like how they give him a minigun too, seems kind of fitting.
Re: iGear reveal MW-05 Cogz (Gears) (1367330)
Posted by Flux Convoy on April 9th, 2012 @ 10:11am CDT
:BOT:
Re: iGear reveal MW-05 Cogz (Gears) (1367331)
Posted by Requiem Prime on April 9th, 2012 @ 10:18am CDT
This looks great, if this isn't just going crazy with the render, it looks like they even put in a neck swivel, which is awesome ;)^
Re: iGear reveal MW-05 Cogz (Gears) (1367333)
Posted by Dead Metal on April 9th, 2012 @ 10:27am CDT
Flux Convoy wrote:I just noticed that the face pivots at least left to right. That's nice. I'm still pissed about the price jump on Brawn and Cosmos. I'd have to assume this will be in line with those. I'll likely get him. I'm not happy about suddenly paying more for no explanation though.
:BOT:

They're largner now, about Scout sized.
Re: iGear reveal MW-05 Cogz (Gears) (1367340)
Posted by combiner711 on April 9th, 2012 @ 10:47am CDT
Re: iGear reveal MW-05 Cogz (Gears) (1367345)
Posted by G1 Legacy on April 9th, 2012 @ 11:02am CDT
Is that a gatling gun or a camera tripod he's toting around? :lol:

Looks awsome, I think I'll give it a "Yes". :APPLAUSE:
Re: iGear reveal MW-05 Cogz (Gears) (1367351)
Posted by El Duque on April 9th, 2012 @ 11:17am CDT
Looks good, sign me up!
Re: iGear reveal MW-05 Cogz (Gears) (1367362)
Posted by Requiem Prime on April 9th, 2012 @ 11:47am CDT
combiner711 wrote:Added on my wish list (Not) Brawn, Cosmos, and Gears and maybe a re-issue in scout size (Not) seaspray and huffer! Now, multiply those by $34 plus shipping :BANG_HEAD: damn! wallet is dead! :BOOM:

You could order through their private shop. Shipping is free, and prices are a smidge lower than other vendors.
Re: iGear reveal MW-05 Cogz (Gears) (1367366)
Posted by zodconvoy on April 9th, 2012 @ 11:55am CDT
Now I'll have a Gears to go with my MP Megatron and 3.75" black costume Spider-Man! Seriously, it's the only Marvel Universe figure I've ever bought and I got it solely because of Transformers #3!

Cogz will be bought as soon as available!
Re: iGear reveal MW-05 Cogz (Gears) (1367368)
Posted by Dead Metal on April 9th, 2012 @ 11:59am CDT
I wonder if he'll come with a little casstette to stick in his chest.
Re: iGear reveal MW-05 Cogz (Gears) (1367372)
Posted by Optimus1116 on April 9th, 2012 @ 12:05pm CDT
Just like the others, this one looks great! I hope that the Bumblebee and Cliffjumper toys we saw in preview pics are scout sized too. It'd be really cool to see all the original Ark member minibots in scout size :D (Although we would need a new Huffer...)
Re: iGear reveal MW-05 Cogz (Gears) (1367374)
Posted by Tigertrack on April 9th, 2012 @ 12:08pm CDT
Maybe it's just the digipic, but Gears seems to have a whole lot more paint apps. than any of the other releases.
Re: iGear reveal MW-05 Cogz (Gears) (1367375)
Posted by Prime Evil on April 9th, 2012 @ 12:09pm CDT
So bought! I hope they make a Swerve!! :grin:
Re: iGear reveal MW-05 Cogz (Gears) (1367379)
Posted by Rated X on April 9th, 2012 @ 12:13pm CDT
Awesome !!! I-Gear does Transformers right again !!!

Whats the name of that other Transformers company with all the lawyers ??? I keep forgetting their name... ;)
Re: iGear reveal MW-05 Cogz (Gears) (1367390)
Posted by AutobotMR2 on April 9th, 2012 @ 12:33pm CDT
Rated X wrote:Awesome !!! I-Gear does Transformers right again !!!

You mean the one that is planning another 3 repaints of Bumblebee right????
Re: iGear reveal MW-05 Cogz (Gears) (1367403)
Posted by Flux Convoy on April 9th, 2012 @ 12:54pm CDT
Dead Metal wrote:
They're largner now, about Scout sized.

They aren't 60% larger like the price. They're an inch taller at best.
:BOT:
Re: iGear reveal MW-05 Cogz (Gears) (1367406)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on April 9th, 2012 @ 1:08pm CDT
They might make it Legends-sized. They said they were aiming for show scale in terms of bot mode (which was wildly inconsistent) and that implies that they're not totally giving up on that scale.

I think most people will buy it after "Cosmos" and "Brawn" come out and the shock of the price has worn off.
Re: iGear reveal MW-05 Cogz (Gears) (1367436)
Posted by Sodan-1 on April 9th, 2012 @ 2:55pm CDT
He looks more hench than Hench. Not too shabby though. The price increase still stings a bit but I'll probably stop whining and cave eventually. Good stuff iGear. Still wouldn't say no to a bigger Spray and Rager.
Re: iGear reveal MW-05 Cogz (Gears) (1367455)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on April 9th, 2012 @ 4:31pm CDT
Chalk up another sale. This brings me one step closer to my ultimate goal. So close to conquest! :CON:

Ending Soon On eBay

Hasbro Transformers Platinum Edition AUTOBOT BLASTER g1 reissue loose - Time Remaining: 4 days 1 hour 5 minutes 2 seconds
TRANSFORMERS # 78 GALVATRON BATTLES MEGATRON MARVEL COMICS G1 1991 LOW PRINT RUN - Time Remaining: 4 days 16 hours 42 minutes 9 seconds
Transformers Masterpiece Prowl MP-04 Toys R Us Exclusive Hasbro - Time Remaining: 4 days 6 hours 37 minutes 54 seconds
Transformers Beast Wars TransMetals Optimal Optimus Prime Primal Hasbro loose - Time Remaining: 3 days 19 hours 22 minutes 48 seconds
Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Leader Class Armada Megatron Figure - Time Remaining: 4 days 19 hours 7 minutes 59 seconds
1988 Takara Transformers Browning Gun w/ Weapons & Box - Time Remaining: 4 days 17 hours 33 minutes 22 seconds
[US SHIPPING]G1 Transformers Jinbao oversize MMC Predaking Feral Rex Figure - Time Remaining: 4 days 16 hours 40 minutes 5 seconds
BATTLE CORE OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class - Time Remaining: 4 days 20 hours 28 minutes 56 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #146 - Happy Accidents