Image of Target's Exclusive Transforming Gift Card

Transformers News: Image of Target's Exclusive Transforming Gift Card

Friday, May 11th, 2007 2:14PM CDT

Categories: Live Action Movie News, Collectables, Store News
Posted by: Tigertrack   Views: 17,679

...And the list of totally excessive, but really cool Transformers Movie promotional items continues to roll out.

A picture of the 'transforming', yes, transforming TARGET exclusive gift card has shown up.

The card does it's best to represent movie Prime in robot mode, and a sort of un-robot mode that has the shape of card, but attributes of the truck alt form.

Check out the image here.

As always stay tuned to Seibertron.com for more movie news, and check out the official movie website and also, our very own movie toy galleries.
Credit(s): Wheeljack35, TFW 2005
Re: Image of Target's Exclusive Transforming Gift Card (117889)
Posted by NebulanFree on May 11th, 2007 @ 2:18pm CDT
Neat enough, for a gift card...
Re: Image of Target's Exclusive Transforming Gift Card (117891)
Posted by Talon523 on May 11th, 2007 @ 2:20pm CDT
I wonder if it is free (not costing anything in addition to what is on the gift card).
Re: Image of Target's Exclusive Transforming Gift Card (117896)
Posted by Cyber-Kun on May 11th, 2007 @ 2:24pm CDT
That is by far the coolest gift card ever!
Re: Image of Target's Exclusive Transforming Gift Card (117897)
Posted by Dead Metal on May 11th, 2007 @ 2:24pm CDT
Wow that's funy, I kinda like it. :)
Re: Image of Target's Exclusive Transforming Gift Card (117901)
Posted by Wheeljack35 on May 11th, 2007 @ 2:27pm CDT

http://www.seibertron.com/forums/viewto ... =5307&sid=

Geez I miss Alex Kingdom
Re: Image of Target's Exclusive Transforming Gift Card (117905)
Posted by Insurgent on May 11th, 2007 @ 2:30pm CDT
That's funny. Nice idea, but still funny.
Re: Image of Target's Exclusive Transforming Gift Card (117915)
Posted by Archanubis on May 11th, 2007 @ 2:42pm CDT
Why do I get the strange feeling that I'm going to be getting these things around my birthday?
Re: Image of Target's Exclusive Transforming Gift Card (117930)
Posted by emeraldbeacon on May 11th, 2007 @ 2:51pm CDT
...well then.

I guess all you need to do is buy a gift card for $5, then buy something with said gift card, then ask if you can keep the (now empty) card as a memento.

I figure there's a unique barcode on the back that they can scan to register the discount. Since the card is valid only at Target, they can just uplink to their database to determine the remaining value on that particular robo-card.
Re: Image of Target's Exclusive Transforming Gift Card (117938)
Posted by Roboto750 on May 11th, 2007 @ 2:58pm CDT
I like it! It's something truely original! :grin:
Re: Image of Target's Exclusive Transforming Gift Card (117953)
Posted by Lapse Of Reason on May 11th, 2007 @ 3:08pm CDT
It's Giftimus Prime!
Re: Image of Target's Exclusive Transforming Gift Card (118030)
Posted by Burn on May 11th, 2007 @ 4:13pm CDT
That's actually pretty neat. :grin:
Re: Image of Target's Exclusive Transforming Gift Card (118057)
Posted by Noisemaze on May 11th, 2007 @ 4:44pm CDT
When & how do we get these????
Re: Image of Target's Exclusive Transforming Gift Card (118081)
Posted by Autobot032 on May 11th, 2007 @ 5:15pm CDT
Wheeljack35 wrote:OMG This is the second time this week I have posted something before you newsguys that you guys take credit for

http://www.seibertron.com/forums/viewto ... =5307&sid=

Geez I miss Alex Kingdom

Don't feel bad, you and I, and several others know you were the first to post it here. Let him steal the thunder, you were in the right, it'll look bad on him.
Re: Image of Target's Exclusive Transforming Gift Card (118134)
Posted by Tigertrack on May 11th, 2007 @ 6:01pm CDT

If you want to be credited for the news, make sure you use the 'SUBMIT NEWS LINK'. I think there a few on here who can attest for that.

However, I do understand that you were there first, but there is no reason to act that way. We are doing the best we can around here, and when mistakes are made we tend to correct them. You do know that this is not any of our salary earning jobs, don't you?

As for your comment Autobot032, it's just not helping things...instead why don't you encourage Wheeljack35 to use the 'SUBMIT NEWS LINK' or PM a news member to look at your thread...

Instead of hoping that something will change that's bothering you, contact someone.

BTW, I gave you credit for the story Wheeljack35.
Re: Image of Target's Exclusive Transforming Gift Card (118143)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on May 11th, 2007 @ 6:23pm CDT
Thats some of the coolest crap I've ever seen.
Re: Image of Target's Exclusive Transforming Gift Card (118151)
Posted by Scaleface on May 11th, 2007 @ 6:28pm CDT
Well, that's ugly. Pass.
Re: Image of Target's Exclusive Transforming Gift Card (118194)
Posted by Noisemaze on May 11th, 2007 @ 7:08pm CDT
When & how do we get these????
Re: Image of Target's Exclusive Transforming Gift Card (118199)
Posted by Autobot032 on May 11th, 2007 @ 7:12pm CDT
tigertracks 24 wrote:First of all, I never claimed to 'find' the news, I simply posted it. As I was doing it during my job, I did not have the time to search the forums for previous authors...

BTW, I gave you credit for the story Wheeljack35.

It got your attention. It worked as I had hoped.
Re: Image of Target's Exclusive Transforming Gift Card (118205)
Posted by Robinson on May 11th, 2007 @ 7:17pm CDT
Noisemaze wrote:When & how do we get these????

When they are released and by buying a target gift card.
Re: Image of Target's Exclusive Transforming Gift Card (118211)
Posted by Tigertrack on May 11th, 2007 @ 7:25pm CDT
Autobot032 wrote:

It got your attention. It worked as I had hoped.

And you could not think of a more respectful or kind way to go about doing it, than trying to shame me? :?

Ending Soon On eBay

Takara MIB Transformers Beast Wars Neo Japan VS-37 Sharp Edge & Hard Head 2-Pack - Time Remaining: 7 days 1 hour 36 minutes 46 seconds
TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS DELUXE FALL OF CYBERTRON STARSCREAM 6'' ACTION FIGURE - Time Remaining: 1 day 14 hours 10 minutes 40 seconds
DHL 100% Legit Hasbro Transformers 2015 Goat Platinum G2 Laser Optimus Prime - Time Remaining: 1 day 16 hours 27 minutes 14 seconds
R1000582 TARANTULAS TRANSMETALS TRANSFORMERS  BEAST WARS 100% COMPLETE LOOSE - Time Remaining: 7 days 1 hour 15 minutes 28 seconds
100% Hasbro Transformers Platinum Autobot Ultra Magnus Arcee Springer Blurr - Time Remaining: 2 days 12 hours 48 minutes 22 seconds
New Arrival G1 Transformers Decepticon Soundwave with Buzzsaw(Gift) - Time Remaining: 8 days 2 hours 20 minutes 34 seconds
100% Hasbro Transformers Platinum Ed Dinobots G1 Head Grimlock Slug Slog Strafe - Time Remaining: 2 days 12 hours 36 minutes 14 seconds
Transformers Generations BTS-04 Sonicron Soundwave BTS Toys NEW MIB - Time Remaining: 2 days 10 hours 29 minutes 31 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #160 - Grappling with Memory