Images of ROTF Supreme Class Devastator 2:3 Scale Knock Off

Transformers News: Images of ROTF Supreme Class Devastator 2:3 Scale Knock Off

Thursday, September 17th, 2009 2:00PM CDT

Categories: Live Action Movie News, Toy News, Knock Offs
Posted by: First Gen   Views: 49,886

KOToys.com has posted images of what appears to be a knock off of the Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Supreme Class combiner figure Devastator.

The images show comparisons of the original figure with the secondary reproduction which puts the KO figure at about a 2/3rds scale of the massive Decepticon toy.

Images of ROTF Supreme Class Devastator 2:3 Scale Knock Off

Images of ROTF Supreme Class Devastator 2:3 Scale Knock Off

Check out all the images along with a mini review of it, here.
Credit(s): KOToys.com
Re: Images of ROTF Supreme Class Devastator 2:3 Scale Knock Off (998293)
Posted by Pontimax 01 on September 17th, 2009 @ 2:04pm CDT
I'd be very pissed off about this if I ran Hasbro. Especially since it's no uglier then the orginal abomination really.
Re: Images of ROTF Supreme Class Devastator 2:3 Scale Knock Off (998305)
Posted by Talous on September 17th, 2009 @ 2:23pm CDT
It took the KO makers longer than I expected to rip off this guy.
Re: Images of ROTF Supreme Class Devastator 2:3 Scale Knock Off (998308)
Posted by yellow Camaro on September 17th, 2009 @ 2:27pm CDT
:shock: The only knock-off I would buy is a giant 2:1 blackout..
Re: Images of ROTF Supreme Class Devastator 2:3 Scale Knock Off (998310)
Posted by TheMuffin on September 17th, 2009 @ 2:32pm CDT
Re: Images of ROTF Supreme Class Devastator 2:3 Scale Knock Off (998316)
Posted by shonenfan4 on September 17th, 2009 @ 2:44pm CDT
Re: Images of ROTF Supreme Class Devastator 2:3 Scale Knock Off (998317)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on September 17th, 2009 @ 2:44pm CDT
TheMuffin wrote:Is it just me, or does it seem like the KO has more paint aps than the Hasbro version?

By Jove, I think you're right.

If this were cheap enough, I consider buying it. :oops:
Re: Images of ROTF Supreme Class Devastator 2:3 Scale Knock Off (998328)
Posted by Convotron on September 17th, 2009 @ 2:56pm CDT
The scale of the real Supreme Devastator is one of the main selling points for me. Aside from possibly cheaper cost, what does a smaller scale KO offer? If I want a smaller Devastator I'd rather have the EZ/Legends class toys. It's so cute. :D
Re: Images of ROTF Supreme Class Devastator 2:3 Scale Knock Off (998352)
Posted by Requiem Prime on September 17th, 2009 @ 3:16pm CDT
Razorclaw0000 wrote:If this were cheap enough, I consider buying it. :oops:

I would too. The review said the plastics and details were both on par with the original. If so, I'd say it was on par with a 3rd party product. Pity they didn't market it that way.
Re: Images of ROTF Supreme Class Devastator 2:3 Scale Knock Off (998357)
Posted by ishigoto on September 17th, 2009 @ 3:20pm CDT
No way o_o If this is much cheaper than the original Devastator i HAVE to know where to get one!
Re: Images of ROTF Supreme Class Devastator 2:3 Scale Knock Off (998363)
Posted by joshnpowell on September 17th, 2009 @ 3:33pm CDT
Here's a link to the order page:
http://kotoys.com/kotoys.php?id=578&cat ... +Downsized

50.00 without shipping??.... Ouch!! Kinda expensive if you ask me., especially since Target.com had the real thing for 60.00 shipped a couple of weeks ago. Oh well!
Re: Images of ROTF Supreme Class Devastator 2:3 Scale Knock Off (998367)
Posted by GuyIncognito on September 17th, 2009 @ 3:46pm CDT
shonenfan4 wrote:Does this KO have electronics and sounds? Doesn't look like it. I'd srly buy this if each Constructicons actually have robot mode. :P

According to the review linked in the original post, it has lights but no sounds.
Re: Images of ROTF Supreme Class Devastator 2:3 Scale Knock Off (998370)
Posted by Pontimax 01 on September 17th, 2009 @ 3:50pm CDT

I believe it does as well.

Me personally, I'd probably pick the KO here. The Hasbro version is too big, too expensive unless on sale, has the awful sounds, and doesn't have as many paint apps. This one would just fit me better I think. Kinda bad for Hasbro.
Re: Images of ROTF Supreme Class Devastator 2:3 Scale Knock Off (998376)
Posted by omega666 on September 17th, 2009 @ 4:04pm CDT
Unless you are getting the EZ Devastator, I see no reason in getting a smaller version of a SPUPREME class Devastator.
Re: Images of ROTF Supreme Class Devastator 2:3 Scale Knock Off (998377)
Posted by dragons on September 17th, 2009 @ 4:09pm CDT
sometimes perfer the ko to the orginal sometimes ko has more detail to teh orginal sometimes bad stickers but good detail and cheaper than the orginal ok thats 2 things.

yeah it does lok like the ko has more detail the original how sad is that maybe ko is trying to tell hasbro something ko has better detail for $50 or less?

ko or not i still will not buy this guy it just looks like crap to me i expected more transfomration maybe finger posabilty or somethign he doesnt have it not for me maybe legend version of this guy i get which i do hate legends but legends version does more thatn the supreme class.

whats that bronwish tan thing covering up his mouth that folds down to his chest?
Re: Images of ROTF Supreme Class Devastator 2:3 Scale Knock Off (998378)
Posted by Softimus Prime on September 17th, 2009 @ 4:09pm CDT
i pass on both of them. i just dont like the mold, it reminds me of a giant fast action battler.
Re: Images of ROTF Supreme Class Devastator 2:3 Scale Knock Off (998400)
Posted by shonenfan4 on September 17th, 2009 @ 4:44pm CDT
GuyIncognito wrote:

That's a good sign, as the Supreme Devastator sounds annoying after a while lol. :P
Re: Images of ROTF Supreme Class Devastator 2:3 Scale Knock Off (998541)
Posted by Ungie on September 17th, 2009 @ 9:05pm CDT
Eww, Id rather have the biggie. Ive wanted it so bad. But the plastic color of the chest guard is BROWN! BROOOOWWWNNN! And Mixmasters cement barrel is ALL GRAY. and looks stunted in the midsection.

But KO's are gay. I never buy them.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers 2003 Armada Super-Cons: Laserbeak %100 complete - Time Remaining: 2 days 9 hours 40 minutes 52 seconds
100% HASBRO AUTHENTIC TRANSFORMERS PLATINUM 2013 YEAR OF SNAKE ULTRA MAGNUS - Time Remaining: 3 days 9 hours 59 minutes 31 seconds
TRANSFORMERS G1 Reissue AUTOBOT ULTRA MAGNUS FIGURE - Time Remaining: 22 days 4 hours 3 minutes 14 seconds
Transformers G1 Action Masters SNARL Complete Hasbro Figure - Time Remaining: 1 day 23 hours 39 minutes 17 seconds
STARSCREAM VOYAGER TRANSFORMERS PRIME AM-07 ARMS MICRON LIMITED EDITION - Time Remaining: 2 days 9 hours 10 minutes 14 seconds
Transformers Generations SWINDLE Complete Bruticus FOC Figure w manual - Time Remaining: 2 days 13 hours 25 minutes 6 seconds
DHL Hasbro Transformers Platinum Edition Optimus Prime vs  Megatron Classic Set - Time Remaining: 3 days 9 hours 57 minutes 28 seconds
Autobot Smokescreen Commemorative Series VI Transformers Action Figure~ - Time Remaining: 8 days 3 hours 27 minutes 34 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #160 - Grappling with Memory