Images of Transformers United Wheeljack and Rumble / Frenzy

Transformers News: Images of Transformers United Wheeljack and Rumble / Frenzy

Thursday, October 14th, 2010 7:45AM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News, Store News
Posted by: RodimusConvoy13   Views: 55,747

Seibertron member Roddy let us know that site sponsor Big Bad Toy Store have posted images of Transformers United Wheeljack and Rumble/Frenzy. At this time, Wheeljack is just a prototype and only one of the Rumble/Frenzy pair is pictured (you know the debate). Click on the images below to be taken to their listings.

Credit(s): Roddy

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Images of Transformers United Wheeljack and Rumble / Frenzy (1135525)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on October 14th, 2010 @ 7:48am CDT
Re: Images of Transformers United Wheeljack and Rumble / Frenzy (1135526)
Posted by It Is Him on October 14th, 2010 @ 7:52am CDT
Oh nice! They made some serious changes to the Tracks mold.
Re: Images of Transformers United Wheeljack and Rumble / Frenzy (1135527)
Posted by Cyber Bishop on October 14th, 2010 @ 7:56am CDT
I was just about to post this, thanks RC13!

I like both of them.. I will go into more detail when I can (dealing with customers)..
Re: Images of Transformers United Wheeljack and Rumble / Frenzy (1135529)
Posted by It Is Him on October 14th, 2010 @ 8:00am CDT
Two more.

Re: Images of Transformers United Wheeljack and Rumble / Frenzy (1135533)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on October 14th, 2010 @ 8:02am CDT
I'm going to need a ton of buckets...
Re: Images of Transformers United Wheeljack and Rumble / Frenzy (1135534)
Posted by alldarker on October 14th, 2010 @ 8:03am CDT
So... Frenzy and Rumble will BOTH be blue???
That 'll be interesting for the FIR RIB / FIB RIR discussion.
I'm liking Scourge and OP too!
Re: Images of Transformers United Wheeljack and Rumble / Frenzy (1135536)
Posted by guardianprime on October 14th, 2010 @ 8:03am CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:That is so Wheeljack, he is so mine. And why do I get the sneaky suspicion that Frenzy and Rumble are just repaints of eachother, don't combine at all, and will be released without saying which is which?

THIS THIS AND I LOVE IT SOOOOOO MUCH

yeah its a bummer that they don't look like they're gonna combine but its still gonna be pretty awesome to have two similar tanks roving around my shelves.

and also. weve gotta take into account how weird a tank would look if it were half red and half blue...

im excited

fibrir?
ribfir?
DONT CARE
Re: Images of Transformers United Wheeljack and Rumble / Frenzy (1135538)
Posted by RodimusConvoy13 on October 14th, 2010 @ 8:07am CDT
Adding to the images of Wheeljack and Rumble/Frenzy we just posted, Seibertronian It Is Him just found two more images. This time of Transformers United/Generations Scourge and G2 Laser Prime! Check out the red claws on Scourge!

Also of note, Big Bad Toy Store has posted images for all of their Transformers United figures. Click here to see them!
Re: Images of Transformers United Wheeljack and Rumble / Frenzy (1135541)
Posted by Daddycon on October 14th, 2010 @ 8:10am CDT
G1 Wheeljack was my very first Transformer (I was / am a big Lancia Stratos fan) followed by Soundwave (never got Rumble and Frenzy) so I am thrilled. Can't wait for these along with most of the G1-inspired releases. Kup, Tracks, Scourge, etc will fill a lot of holes in my collection. Thanks Hasbro for giving me a second chance :)
Re: Images of Transformers United Wheeljack and Rumble / Frenzy (1135542)
Posted by zodconvoy on October 14th, 2010 @ 8:10am CDT
Okay let me get this straight:
Blurr, Kup, Tracks, Jazz, G2 Optimus, Perceptor, Lugnut, Scourge, Wreck Gar, Thunderwing, Grapple, Windcharger and Rumble & Frenzy are all coming out in the next 6-9 months on top of MP Rodimus and the Protector.

My wife is going to leave me over all this!
Re: Images of Transformers United Wheeljack and Rumble / Frenzy (1135543)
Posted by Rated X on October 14th, 2010 @ 8:10am CDT
Damn the Rumble sucks !!! It seems nobody can get him right. The 3rd party one was so damn small and now this ??? Those Crazy Devy upgrades are not looking so bad anymore...
Re: Images of Transformers United Wheeljack and Rumble / Frenzy (1135544)
Posted by adamassc on October 14th, 2010 @ 8:15am CDT
definately sexiness here. Blue tapeguy has hands I notice, so I wonder if red will have Piledrivers or if there's an alternate transformation for there arms.

I'm also a little concerned we won't get an awesome RiD Scourge repaint out of that G2 Prime figure since the original nameholder is also in the line.
Re: Images of Transformers United Wheeljack and Rumble / Frenzy (1135545)
Posted by joevill on October 14th, 2010 @ 8:16am CDT
It's going to be a great year!
Re: Images of Transformers United Wheeljack and Rumble / Frenzy (1135547)
Posted by Jazz-1982 on October 14th, 2010 @ 8:17am CDT
I'm liking the look of Wheeljack - everyone who complained that they couldn't make a good Wheeljack figure from the Tracks mold can sit down and be quiet now. :-$
Superb!! :BOT:

I also like the look of Frenzy actually, well his robot mode looks quite good anyway. :-?

Scourge looks much better than the original pic we saw. :CON:

Now the only figure we haven't seen yet is Reflector...... :shock:

Looking forward to seeing Wheeljack's paint mode, the car looks sweet!!
Re: Images of Transformers United Wheeljack and Rumble / Frenzy (1135548)
Posted by Quaternion on October 14th, 2010 @ 8:19am CDT
RID SCOURGE REPAINT NOW. Please please please please please!!!!!!!!!

RID scourge is still my favorite TF after all these years. If they somehow managed to top him... :BOOM:
Re: Images of Transformers United Wheeljack and Rumble / Frenzy (1135549)
Posted by Ironhide516 on October 14th, 2010 @ 8:20am CDT
I think Scourge will look great next to Universe Cyclonus. Unfortunately in the Western New York area we haven't gotten past wave 1 yet of Generations & HFTD. I finally managed to find a single Darkmount the other day at a Target. Oh & there was a Tuner Skids there too :-(
Re: Images of Transformers United Wheeljack and Rumble / Frenzy (1135550)
Posted by Rated X on October 14th, 2010 @ 8:22am CDT

Impossible Toys...hear my call and give us a G1 accurate Scourge !!!
Re: Images of Transformers United Wheeljack and Rumble / Frenzy (1135551)
Posted by It Is Him on October 14th, 2010 @ 8:23am CDT
Two news credits in two days! Woohoo!

zodconvoy wrote:Okay let me get this straight:

My wife is going to leave me over all this!

Oh come on, we all know the right thing to do here.

Pick the toys. :CON:
Re: Images of Transformers United Wheeljack and Rumble / Frenzy (1135553)
Posted by Cyber Bishop on October 14th, 2010 @ 8:24am CDT
RodimusConvoy13 wrote:

Sweet Jesus... OUTSTANDING is all I can say..

Next year is going to be a banner year for TF fans!
Re: Images of Transformers United Wheeljack and Rumble / Frenzy (1135554)
Posted by Valandar on October 14th, 2010 @ 8:25am CDT
Rated X wrote:Scourge is a bit dissappointing. They really clipped his wings just to give him that damn "flying wing" mold. Why do they always have to create some kind of a new modern twist ??? They kept Cyclonus's jet mode fairly G1 accurate. Why did they have to mess with Scourge ??? They should have made him transform into the boat shaped hoverplane we all love. Something like Seaspray without propellers. I understand the need to not make toys transform into cassette decks, cannons and microscopes for kids to have more fun, but I honestly think Scourge's G1 vechicle mode was fine. Plus his legs seem kinda small making him look top heavy. Maybe its just the photo angle.

Impossible Toys...hear my call and give us a G1 accurate Scourge !!!

There's always Titanium Scourge...

Ending Soon On eBay

G1 Transformers Victory Brainmaster C-322: Braver C-322 MINT IN UNOPENED BOX - Time Remaining: 5 days 16 hours 3 minutes 26 seconds
HASBRO TRANSFORMERS CYBERTRON ARMORHIDE BRAND NEW IN BLISTER PACK VERY RARE!! - Time Remaining: 5 days 18 hours 14 minutes 9 seconds
HASBRO TRANSFORMERS CYBERTRON BUZZSAW BRAND NEW IN BLISTER PACK VERY RARE!! - Time Remaining: 5 days 18 hours 14 minutes 1 second
HASBRO TRANSFORMERS CYBERTRON GALVATRON TRIPLE-CHANGER NEW IN BOX SUPER RARE!! - Time Remaining: 4 days 22 hours 29 minutes 2 seconds
HASBRO TRANSFORMERS CYBERTRON OPTIMUS PRIME BRAND NEW IN SEALED BOX VERY RARE!! - Time Remaining: 4 days 21 hours 59 minutes 16 seconds
HASBRO TRANSFORMERS MOVIE 2007 LEADER CLASS MEGATRON NEW IN BOX! VERY RARE!! - Time Remaining: 5 days 2 hours 29 minutes 17 seconds
GENUINE MEGATRON Transformers 3 18cm FIGURE DOTM**LATEST* Post from MELBOURNE - Time Remaining: 5 days 20 hours 50 minutes 22 seconds
Takara Transformers AoE Deluxe Movie Advanced EX Black Knight Slug In USA Now!!! - Time Remaining: 6 days 7 minutes 21 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #146 - Happy Accidents