Images of War For Cybertron Cliffjumper

Transformers News: Images of War For Cybertron Cliffjumper

Wednesday, October 20th, 2010 11:08AM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: RodimusConvoy13   Views: 32,087

KOToys has posted another gallery of an upcoming figure. This time it's War For Cybertron Cliffjumper. He has a different head than Bumblebee! Marvel at that thought people. Check out their original thread here. Pictures are below!

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Images of War For Cybertron Cliffjumper (1137851)
Posted by GuyIncognito on October 20th, 2010 @ 11:11am CDT
Mis-transformed legs! :BANG_HEAD:
Re: Images of War For Cybertron Cliffjumper (1137857)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on October 20th, 2010 @ 11:25am CDT
Re: Images of War For Cybertron Cliffjumper (1137860)
Posted by Cyber Bishop on October 20th, 2010 @ 11:40am CDT
amcgrath929 wrote:I am not yet convinced that this head will work with classics CJ. The red looks a little darker than the classics figure. I think the head aesthetics will look odd on the classics mold as well IMHO. Hopefully, I am mistaken though.

I am sure going to try it out though..
Re: Images of War For Cybertron Cliffjumper (1137863)
Posted by kirbenvost on October 20th, 2010 @ 11:42am CDT
Looks good. Due to the lack of shiny paint, I'm guessing this is the Hasbro version? Do we even know what wave this guy's supposed to be in? I'm not getting him since I don't collect CJs, but I'd like to know out of curiosity.
Re: Images of War For Cybertron Cliffjumper (1137871)
Posted by onewaydown on October 20th, 2010 @ 12:12pm CDT
GuyIncognito wrote:Mis-transformed legs! :BANG_HEAD:

This is the exact way I have BB transformed. I hate his long legs and the fact he's as tall as Prime. Transforming him this way keeps him with a nice stout appearance and a more appropriate height to Prime. =)
Re: Images of War For Cybertron Cliffjumper (1137874)
Posted by --B-- on October 20th, 2010 @ 12:18pm CDT
Cyber Bishop wrote:

I am sure going to try it out though..

Hopefully we will get a pic of this before Ihave to buy one, not that it will go to waste. Still not sold on the face, looks a bit girly for CJ.
Re: Images of War For Cybertron Cliffjumper (1137876)
Posted by Kibble on October 20th, 2010 @ 12:23pm CDT
Unless they're going to do more WFC figs, I don't think there's any real need for this fig, other than maybe the head swap or for CJ collectors...or you think it fits in with your classics.
Re: Images of War For Cybertron Cliffjumper (1137885)
Posted by SLUGSLINGER81 on October 20th, 2010 @ 12:44pm CDT
Re: Images of War For Cybertron Cliffjumper (1137887)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on October 20th, 2010 @ 12:47pm CDT
Cyber Bishop wrote:

I am sure going to try it out though..

Agreed
Re: Images of War For Cybertron Cliffjumper (1137888)
Posted by MGrotusque on October 20th, 2010 @ 12:54pm CDT
SLUGSLINGER81 wrote:Poor CJ looks like he needs his helmet before transforming into a Cyber-short bus :lol:

HA! i agree. Something about these photos,the mistransformation, or the goofy poses makes me all of the sudden not want this figure. He definitely looks "handicapped" in these pictures.
Re: Images of War For Cybertron Cliffjumper (1137899)
Posted by 666-SHOT on October 20th, 2010 @ 1:14pm CDT
Man, I am liking this line. I really wish Prime and Megs were voyagers but what can ya do? CJ looks great imo.
Re: Images of War For Cybertron Cliffjumper (1137930)
Posted by Sideslap on October 20th, 2010 @ 2:22pm CDT
I like the red coloring however I'm not a fan of CJ. The mistransformed legs are a tad off putting seeing as the skis he calls his feet have a bit of a weak ball joint well at least my WFC BB has, so I came up with a rollerblading mode which fits more with his courier profession
Re: Images of War For Cybertron Cliffjumper (1137937)
Posted by The Dude on October 20th, 2010 @ 2:50pm CDT
And how is it that they got his roof to lock together? I had long accepted that it was impossible.
Re: Images of War For Cybertron Cliffjumper (1137969)
Posted by NuclearConvoy on October 20th, 2010 @ 4:23pm CDT
I think this head sculpt is more representative of Cliffjumper than Bumblebee's is of Bumblebee on this body. Now I'm questioning if this head would fit on the Classics Cliffjumper body... easier to do than sculpt or buy that out of production head kit... depending on how pricey that Cliffjumper is on the secondary market...
Re: Images of War For Cybertron Cliffjumper (1137978)
Posted by Cobalt Prime on October 20th, 2010 @ 4:56pm CDT
Definitely going to pick up one to keep as is and one to pirate the head from for CCJ, (provided it actually works!). Thanks for the tip on the leg transformation-my CBB looks a heck of a lot better now. He's now in scale with his classics counterpart.
Re: Images of War For Cybertron Cliffjumper (1137989)
Posted by --B-- on October 20th, 2010 @ 5:41pm CDT
It works (someone posted pics of a Generations BB and Classics BB head swap) just how good will it look is the big question.
Re: Images of War For Cybertron Cliffjumper (1137990)
Posted by NuclearConvoy on October 20th, 2010 @ 5:46pm CDT
random thought: Is there a Henkei Cliffjumper?
Re: Images of War For Cybertron Cliffjumper (1138057)
Posted by Rated X on October 20th, 2010 @ 9:59pm CDT
He looks like one of these guys...

Re: Images of War For Cybertron Cliffjumper (1138060)
Posted by Anonymous. on October 20th, 2010 @ 10:23pm CDT
NuclearConvoy wrote:random thought: Is there a Henkei Cliffjumper?

[color=teal]
Only for Legends Class.. we'll see what United does. [/color]

Rated X wrote:He looks like one of these guys...

[color=teal]'Cause that's original..

He's just going to need some bazookas and guns.. courtesy of Gundam weapon leftovers. Or just like the first FP set..

[/color]
Re: Images of War For Cybertron Cliffjumper (1138064)
Posted by Prime Riblet on October 20th, 2010 @ 10:27pm CDT
I totally knew that CJ would be made, but went ahead and bought the BB version. I am kicking myself for that bonehead move. This looks so much better. I refuse to buy another copy of this mold though.