Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

In hand photos of Nightwatch Jet-Wing Optimus Prime

Transformers News: In hand photos of Nightwatch Jet-Wing Optimus Prime

Wednesday, December 14th, 2011 4:56PM CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: GetRightRobot   Views: 36,360

Robotkingdom has shared some in hand pictures of the Takara Tomy TF Movie 3 DOTM - Asia Exclusive DA-15 Dark Nightwatch Jet-Wing Optimus Prime on their Facebook page. This Prime has it all. Lots of chrome, huge guns, and the popular Nemesis/Scourge color scheme. Robotkingdom also shared some comparison pics with this and other Leader class Primes including Jetpower Optimus Prime 2 pack with Jetfire and the Striker Prime. Some of the images are mirrored below or click here to see them all.

Credit(s): Robotkingdom.com

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: In hand photos of Nightwatch Jet-Wing Optimus Prime (1323307)
Posted by BeastProwl on December 14th, 2011 @ 5:06pm CST
you have him combined with jetfire, jetwing and stryker armor? Holy effing shit!
Re: In hand photos of Nightwatch Jet-Wing Optimus Prime (1323324)
Posted by PrymeStriker on December 14th, 2011 @ 6:48pm CST
Why couldn't hasbro make chrome toys today?

:BANG_HEAD:
Re: In hand photos of Nightwatch Jet-Wing Optimus Prime (1323329)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on December 14th, 2011 @ 7:06pm CST
pardon the language but that thing is fucking awesome, that fully combined pic is epic. how come they get that and we get stuck with that POS butterfly prime? And why in the hell doesnt hasbro do chrome anymore? i miss transmetals. Damn you hasbro
Re: In hand photos of Nightwatch Jet-Wing Optimus Prime (1323336)
Posted by griftimus prime on December 14th, 2011 @ 8:02pm CST
gross
Re: In hand photos of Nightwatch Jet-Wing Optimus Prime (1323350)
Posted by DISCHARGE on December 14th, 2011 @ 8:44pm CST
Black and chrome, yeah, that looks nice.

The fact that you can combine the Striker, Jet Wing and Jetfire altogether is a stellar combo, never seen that before, guess I wasn't paying close enough attention.

I thought the prices for Jetfire would slow down a bit, but after seeing this I only see a higher demand for him.
Re: In hand photos of Nightwatch Jet-Wing Optimus Prime (1323359)
Posted by WolfDawg on December 14th, 2011 @ 9:22pm CST
So glad I pre ordered this guy with Robot Kingdom months ago. Only problem is that I have no idea how to track my order or anything. They're a reliable group of people, but the website is EXTREMELY bare bones.
Re: In hand photos of Nightwatch Jet-Wing Optimus Prime (1323366)
Posted by ausbot on December 14th, 2011 @ 9:43pm CST
I was hoping it would be a decepticon not just another optimus Prime!
Re: In hand photos of Nightwatch Jet-Wing Optimus Prime (1323370)
Posted by Burn on December 14th, 2011 @ 10:02pm CST
He's so pretty and violent looking. Image
Re: In hand photos of Nightwatch Jet-Wing Optimus Prime (1323374)
Posted by Cobalt Prime on December 14th, 2011 @ 10:16pm CST

Ranting and raving aside, this is a nice looking piece, though he might have looked better with the mouth plate intact.
Re: In hand photos of Nightwatch Jet-Wing Optimus Prime (1323386)
Posted by gavinfuzzy on December 14th, 2011 @ 11:08pm CST

Y U NO faceplate...

I own buster and he does not have a faceplate... now this does not too? Takara is really trying to get me to get this and striker prime... Does this still have electronics? Cause Striker's electronics have been stripped.
Re: In hand photos of Nightwatch Jet-Wing Optimus Prime (1323387)
Posted by gundamrx782 on December 14th, 2011 @ 11:18pm CST
gavinfuzzy wrote:Image

Y U NO faceplate...

The Striker's electronic was stripped?? I think you just need to put the battery back. I should try it out tonight.
Re: In hand photos of Nightwatch Jet-Wing Optimus Prime (1323388)
Posted by Burn on December 14th, 2011 @ 11:18pm CST
Cobalt Prime wrote:Great! The Asian fans get two, count 'em TWO versions of this awesome movie-accurate Prime, while we in America get squat. Damn you Hasbro! :-x

Bad time to mention that he (the initial release) was made available in Australia? Image
Re: In hand photos of Nightwatch Jet-Wing Optimus Prime (1323411)
Posted by gavinfuzzy on December 15th, 2011 @ 1:32am CST
gundamrx782 wrote:

Oh nevermind, i check again and it does actually feature electronics. :oops:
Re: In hand photos of Nightwatch Jet-Wing Optimus Prime (1323504)
Posted by Cobalt Prime on December 15th, 2011 @ 9:13am CST
Burn wrote:

And insult gets added to injury as irresistibly as chocolate does to peanut butter. :BANG_HEAD:
Re: In hand photos of Nightwatch Jet-Wing Optimus Prime (1323559)
Posted by kirbenvost on December 15th, 2011 @ 11:41am CST
Oh, no faceplate? Well, I'm significantly less interested. And while I like some chrome, the wings are a bit extreme. I guess I'm glad I can't afford it!
Re: In hand photos of Nightwatch Jet-Wing Optimus Prime (1326815)
Posted by Jiah on December 24th, 2011 @ 10:19pm CST
Wow, I dreamed two nights ago I got this for Christmas... Want so much, why can't HAsbro ever have the good stuff??? :-x
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #90 - Dark Scorponok