Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

In Package Images of Takara Transformers Masterpiece Movie MPM-2 Bumblebee

Transformers News: In Package Images of Takara Transformers Masterpiece Movie MPM-2 Bumblebee

Thursday, December 23rd, 2010 10:21AM CST

Categories: Movie News, Toy News
Posted by: Mach   Views: 87,137

Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece Movie series MPM-2 Bumblebee is expected to hit the Japanese retails on the eve of Christmas.

MPM-2 Bumblebee is the repaint version of Hunt For The Decepticons Battle Ops Bumblebee. Same as MPM-1 Starscream, Bumblebee is packed inside the traditional Transformers Masterpiece box.
A Transformers comic - "Unite For The Universe" episode 3 & 4 is also included.

Seibertron, Ultimate Transformers Resource!
Credit(s): Mach

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: In Package Images of Takara Transformers Masterpiece Movie MPM-2 Bumblebee (1160931)
Posted by Kibble on December 23rd, 2010 @ 10:25am CST
Re: In Package Images of Takara Transformers Masterpiece Movie MPM-2 Bumblebee (1160944)
Posted by Samurai Bludgeon on December 23rd, 2010 @ 10:59am CST
Damn- i want that Costco version but I can't find any around here...
Re: In Package Images of Takara Transformers Masterpiece Movie MPM-2 Bumblebee (1160968)
Posted by onewaydown on December 23rd, 2010 @ 11:43am CST
Kibble wrote:I think the Costco one is more impressive...and that's been clearanced down to $20 at many of the Costcos in my area!

Wow, nice!
Samurai Bludgeon wrote:Damn- i want that Costco version but I can't find any around here...

What sucks is none of the Costcos in eastern MA even carried it. I had to order mine online even though there are a couple stores near my work/home.
Re: In Package Images of Takara Transformers Masterpiece Movie MPM-2 Bumblebee (1160971)
Posted by mattyc1007 on December 23rd, 2010 @ 11:52am CST

This? Well.... what did everyone say when they first saw it? Let's wait for it to drop down in price? :oops:
Re: In Package Images of Takara Transformers Masterpiece Movie MPM-2 Bumblebee (1160975)
Posted by Mindmaster on December 23rd, 2010 @ 11:56am CST
They forgot "Hallelujah!". :lol:
Re: In Package Images of Takara Transformers Masterpiece Movie MPM-2 Bumblebee (1160989)
Posted by Blurrz on December 23rd, 2010 @ 12:28pm CST
I really need to get a hold of this mold.
Re: In Package Images of Takara Transformers Masterpiece Movie MPM-2 Bumblebee (1161001)
Posted by Samurai Bludgeon on December 23rd, 2010 @ 1:04pm CST
onewaydown wrote:

Wow, nice!

Re: In Package Images of Takara Transformers Masterpiece Movie MPM-2 Bumblebee (1161175)
Posted by Kibble on December 23rd, 2010 @ 6:10pm CST
mattyc1007 wrote:Am I the only one who feels this figure has destroyed the appeal of what the Masterpiece line was meant to display. Starscream was a masterpiece of toy engineering and was so worth 45 yet 100+ pounds or dollars.

I hate to admit, but this is actually a pretty sweet figure. Looks as good as a movie Bumblebee can look, has a very pleasing transformation, and for once I actually think the electronics are a compliment to the figure rather than an annoyance.
Re: In Package Images of Takara Transformers Masterpiece Movie MPM-2 Bumblebee (1161222)
Posted by alternator77 on December 23rd, 2010 @ 8:10pm CST
not too impressed with these although im a sucker for a good package. it seems to me that this will be the rotf version of ultimate bb. as in clearanced due to price and from what ive read its already begun.
Re: In Package Images of Takara Transformers Masterpiece Movie MPM-2 Bumblebee (1161696)
Posted by onewaydown on December 24th, 2010 @ 8:54pm CST
Samurai Bludgeon wrote:I checked the Costco website and couldn't find it-where did you order yours from?

Sorry, man. It was back around Thanksgiving. There were some forum/news posts that talked about it. It was $49.99 (shipping is included in their prices).
Re: In Package Images of Takara Transformers Masterpiece Movie MPM-2 Bumblebee (1259923)
Posted by Mizuno on July 15th, 2011 @ 6:36pm CDT
as I for one have to import both versions (living in europe that is :p) I would rather go with the mp...
it would cost me a tad more, but I like the paint on this one better. the costco one looks like some kind of metallic finish, which is in overall great, but as BB does not display an metallic lack finish like the costcos in the movies but more of a finish like the MP one, I'd hit that one.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #96 - Age of Extinction