Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

In-Hand Image: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G10 Hishoumaru

Transformers News: In-Hand Image: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G10 Hishoumaru

Monday, August 19th, 2013 11:54AM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 17,138

TF YUKI gives us a look at the upcoming Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G10 Hishoumaru figure. This is the second figure the Swordbot Shinobi Combiner team. Check him out in robot mode below.

In-Hand Image: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G10 Hishoumaro
Credit(s): TFYUKI
Re: In-Hand Image: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G10 Hishoumaru (1512841)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 19th, 2013 @ 4:29pm CDT
Hishoumaru ;)
Re: In-Hand Image: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G10 Hishoumaru (1512894)
Posted by optimuscarlos on August 19th, 2013 @ 10:24pm CDT
Not my kind of transformer.
Re: In-Hand Image: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G10 Hishoumaru (1512914)
Posted by Metrosuplex on August 20th, 2013 @ 3:12am CDT
Robo form looks ACE. Alt mode? :SICK:

Just seems like they could have done a better Alt mode if they just tried... #-o
Re: In-Hand Image: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G10 Hishoumaru (1513333)
Posted by MagnetarPrime on August 22nd, 2013 @ 10:19am CDT
THey need to stop making these new TF Go so darn cool or I will have to start getting my hands on these cool toys :-x
Re: In-Hand Image: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G10 Hishoumaru (1514634)
Posted by El Duque on August 29th, 2013 @ 8:47am CDT
TF Yuki gives us some additional looks at the G10 Hishoumaru and G08 Budora from Takara Tomy's Transformers Go! line. The images reveal a fan made combined mode using a trio of Hishoumarus. Images mirrored below.

Re: In-Hand Image: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G10 Hishoumaru (1514638)
Posted by Mindmaster on August 29th, 2013 @ 9:00am CDT
Now that I look at it, I kinda want to see what the other guys look like combined with duplicates of themselves. :-?
Re: In-Hand Image: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G10 Hishoumaru (1514648)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 29th, 2013 @ 9:59am CDT
El Duque wrote:The images reveal a fan made combined mode using two Hishoumarus. Images mirrored below.

I think that's actually three of Hishoumaru.

This one look more like two:

Re: In-Hand Image: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G10 Hishoumaru (1514659)
Posted by ArmadaPrime on August 29th, 2013 @ 10:51am CDT
Re: In-Hand Image: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G10 Hishoumaru (1514660)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on August 29th, 2013 @ 10:55am CDT
ArmadaPrime wrote:I must say, that's perhaps the nicest looking combined mode I've seen for this line.

Even though it's unofficial?
Re: In-Hand Image: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G10 Hishoumaru (1514674)
Posted by ILL-Star on August 29th, 2013 @ 12:46pm CDT
This is the first time I've seen two of the same Go figure combined and it looks really good.

And I had no idea that part of the Grimwing mold's shoulder pad detached.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #105 - Megatronus