Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

In-Hand Image: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G21 Judora

Transformers News: In-Hand Image: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G21 Judora

Thursday, September 19th, 2013 10:56PM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 7,585

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

TF Yuki has tweeted in-hand/in-package image of Takara Tomy's soon to be released Transformers Go! G21 Judora. A redeco of Hasbro's Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Skystalker. Check out the image mirrored below:

Transformers News: In-Hand Image: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G21 Judora
Credit(s): TFYuki
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: In-Hand Image: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G21 Judora (1518840)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 19th, 2013 @ 10:59pm CDT
At last. The effeminate psycho has finally received his plastic form. :KREMZEEK:

All that black highlighted by silver, yellow, and purple. Arguably the best-looking deco of this mold. 8)
Re: In-Hand Image: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G21 Judora (1518843)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on September 19th, 2013 @ 11:13pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:At last. The effeminate psycho has finally received his plastic form. :KREMZEEK:

All that black highlighted by silver, yellow, and purple. Arguably the best-looking deco of this mold. 8)

Inclined to agree. Haven't been following GO! myself, but at a glance it looks like he switched elements from ice to lightning. A sound move.
Re: In-Hand Image: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G21 Judora (1518844)
Posted by Mkall on September 19th, 2013 @ 11:14pm CDT
Not a huge fan of the mold, but the deco is fantastic.
Re: In-Hand Image: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G21 Judora (1518897)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on September 20th, 2013 @ 9:45am CDT
Mkall wrote:Not a huge fan of the mold, but the deco is fantastic.


Exactly what ;)^ said! :VEHI:
Re: In-Hand Image: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G21 Judora (1518913)
Posted by UltraPrimal on September 20th, 2013 @ 11:30am CDT
I can't decide who he reminds me more of, BW Panther or BM Silverbolt.

Image
Image Image
Re: In-Hand Image: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G21 Judora (1518932)
Posted by Sodan-1 on September 20th, 2013 @ 1:06pm CDT
UltraPrimal wrote:I can't decide who he reminds me more of, BW Panther or BM Silverbolt.

He reminds you of Panther??? :???:

Nemesis Destron wrote:
Mkall wrote:Not a huge fan of the mold, but the deco is fantastic.


Exactly what ;)^ said! :VEHI:

Exactly what ;)^ said! :CROW:
Re: In-Hand Image: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G21 Judora (1518933)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 20th, 2013 @ 1:07pm CDT
Bumblevivisector wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:At last. The effeminate psycho has finally received his plastic form. :KREMZEEK:

All that black highlighted by silver, yellow, and purple. Arguably the best-looking deco of this mold. 8)

Inclined to agree. Haven't been following GO! myself, but at a glance it looks like he switched elements from ice to lightning. A sound move.
As it turns out, this guy does indeed use lightning/energy-based attacks. ;)
Re: In-Hand Image: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G21 Judora (1518934)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on September 20th, 2013 @ 1:14pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Bumblevivisector wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:At last. The effeminate psycho has finally received his plastic form. :KREMZEEK:

All that black highlighted by silver, yellow, and purple. Arguably the best-looking deco of this mold. 8)

Inclined to agree. Haven't been following GO! myself, but at a glance it looks like he switched elements from ice to lightning. A sound move.
As it turns out, this guy does indeed use lightning/energy-based attacks. ;)


Despite his name and function: Curse Dragon/Oni. ;)
Re: In-Hand Image: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G21 Judora (1518943)
Posted by PrymeStriker on September 20th, 2013 @ 1:49pm CDT
Looking at this mold always reminds me that we'll never have screen-accurate toys of Skylynx and Darksteel. :-(

Oh well, the deco looks superb on this thing; much better than previous scans have displayed.
Re: In-Hand Image: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G21 Judora (1519165)
Posted by UltraPrimal on September 21st, 2013 @ 5:05pm CDT
Sodan-1 wrote:
UltraPrimal wrote:I can't decide who he reminds me more of, BW Panther or BM Silverbolt.

He reminds you of Panther??? :???:

Well, if you ignore the wings he kind of reminds me of Panther in beast mode. Mostly black with contracting colours on the legs.

Silverbolt, if you look at the chest, is kinda obvious.
Re: In-Hand Image: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G21 Judora (1519218)
Posted by fenrir72 on September 21st, 2013 @ 10:29pm CDT
His design reminds me of Bahamut from FFX. looks awesome.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #104 - Wrath of Con
Twincast / Podcast #104:
"Wrath of Con"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, November 2nd, 2014