In-Hand Images: Cybertron Con 2013 Henkei Jetfire Exclusive

Transformers News: In-Hand Images: Cybertron Con 2013 Henkei Jetfire Exclusive

Thursday, August 22nd, 2013 8:51AM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 23,228

Thanks to HK-TF and ACToys user we get some new looks at the Cybertron Con 2013 Exclusive Henkei Jetfire. This version features more white, metallic paint, and both Decepticon and Autobot faction symbols.

In-Hand Images: Cybertron Con 2013 Henkei Jetfire Exclusive

In-Hand Images: Cybertron Con 2013 Henkei Jetfire Exclusive

In-Hand Images: Cybertron Con 2013 Henkei Jetfire Exclusive

In-Hand Images: Cybertron Con 2013 Henkei Jetfire Exclusive

In-Hand Images: Cybertron Con 2013 Henkei Jetfire Exclusive

In-Hand Images: Cybertron Con 2013 Henkei Jetfire Exclusive

In-Hand Images: Cybertron Con 2013 Henkei Jetfire Exclusive

In-Hand Images: Cybertron Con 2013 Henkei Jetfire Exclusive

In-Hand Images: Cybertron Con 2013 Henkei Jetfire Exclusive
Credit(s): HK-TF, ACToys

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: In-Hand Images: Cybertron Con 2013 Henkei Jetfire Exclusive (1513316)
Posted by ScottyP on August 22nd, 2013 @ 9:20am CDT
Meh. Neat idea, not sure a minor variant on this guy is something I wanna do.
Re: In-Hand Images: Cybertron Con 2013 Henkei Jetfire Exclusive (1513318)
Posted by Mindmaster on August 22nd, 2013 @ 9:30am CDT
I like him, and I would like to own him for the sake of owning a Classics Jetfire in his colors (I only own Universe Tread Bolt), but it's the Decepticon logos on the wings that kill me. I understand that they're trying to recreate his brief time as an unwilling Decepticon, but I just don't like it, especially when there's an Autobot logo smack on the canopy.
Re: In-Hand Images: Cybertron Con 2013 Henkei Jetfire Exclusive (1513324)
Posted by mooncake623 on August 22nd, 2013 @ 9:57am CDT
I have one coming!! =D
Re: In-Hand Images: Cybertron Con 2013 Henkei Jetfire Exclusive (1513326)
Posted by Rated X on August 22nd, 2013 @ 10:01am CDT
This is one of those figures that just came out about 2 years too late. I ended up buying the Jetfire and Grimlock 2 pack because I couldn't find a reasonably priced Henkei Skyfire. But now with the 2 3rd party Skyfires coming out, this seems pointless especially with the faction symbols different in each mode.
Re: In-Hand Images: Cybertron Con 2013 Henkei Jetfire Exclusive (1513329)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 22nd, 2013 @ 10:06am CDT
Re: In-Hand Images: Cybertron Con 2013 Henkei Jetfire Exclusive (1513343)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on August 22nd, 2013 @ 10:52am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:A Henkei! Henkei! figure with English text and a new name (the original toy was named "Skyfire").

A "Japan Edition" as it were, instead of a "USA Edition" ;)
Re: In-Hand Images: Cybertron Con 2013 Henkei Jetfire Exclusive (1513369)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on August 22nd, 2013 @ 1:30pm CDT
The shiny paint is a bit catchy but I'm content with my Henkei. :VEHI:
Re: In-Hand Images: Cybertron Con 2013 Henkei Jetfire Exclusive (1513444)
Posted by megatronus on August 22nd, 2013 @ 7:02pm CDT
I... would really like to see comparison shots with Henkei/Classics Jetfire.

The comparison with Dark Skyfire just seems moot.

Also, anyone else think the metallic red paint on the boosters looks a bit gaudy?
Re: In-Hand Images: Cybertron Con 2013 Henkei Jetfire Exclusive (1513465)
Posted by bvzxa on August 22nd, 2013 @ 9:37pm CDT
megatronus wrote:I... would really like to see comparison shots with Henkei/Classics Jetfire.

The comparison with Dark Skyfire just seems moot.

From what I can see besides the Decepticon logos on the wing, the boosters have metallic paint here as the original Henkei version has metallic paint on the thruster/exhaust on the boosters.
Re: In-Hand Images: Cybertron Con 2013 Henkei Jetfire Exclusive (1513591)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on August 23rd, 2013 @ 2:37pm CDT
bvzxa wrote:

The comparison with Dark Skyfire just seems moot.

From what I can see besides the Decepticon logos on the wing, the boosters have metallic paint here as the original Henkei version has [strike]metallic paint[/strike] chrome on the thruster/exhaust on the boosters.

Fixed. :saint:
Re: In-Hand Images: Cybertron Con 2013 Henkei Jetfire Exclusive (1513722)
Posted by SkyWarpsGhost on August 24th, 2013 @ 6:43am CDT
I still don't have a 'classics' mold of this guy yet. Been meaning too, but I'm not sure if this is the version that I'll eventually go for.
Re: In-Hand Images: Cybertron Con 2013 Henkei Jetfire Exclusive (1557682)
Posted by gema on March 14th, 2014 @ 10:28pm CDT
Review by Rainformers of TransMY Reviewers Community

Full Review

Ending Soon On eBay

Blackout + Evac Voyager Class Transformers Movie 1 Hasbro MISP - Time Remaining: 1 day 12 hours 1 minute 47 seconds
TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS RAZORCLAW 1990S VINTAGE 100% COMPLETE ORIGINAL - Time Remaining: 8 days 3 hours 2 minutes 4 seconds
Transformers Age of Extinction Grimlock Leader Class 100% Complete - Time Remaining: 3 days 5 hours 17 minutes 52 seconds
SPECIAL G1 Transformers BRUTICUS PARTS +WEAPONS LOT head Brawl Swindle Blast Off - Time Remaining: 2 days 18 minutes 2 seconds
Hasbro 2010 TRANSFORMERS Deluxe Generations CYBERTRONIAN MEGATRON WFC - Time Remaining: 2 days 15 hours 19 minutes 21 seconds
Transformers G1 1987 HUN-GRRR abominus figure - Time Remaining: 2 days 2 hours 35 minutes 12 seconds
Chevrolet Camaro 2010-2013 Bumblebee Transformers Racing Stripes (Choose Color) - Time Remaining: 2 days 17 hours 10 minutes 42 seconds
Transformers Universe Predacon Bruticus Ultra Class 100% Complete - Time Remaining: 2 days 12 hours 29 minutes 18 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #149 - Titans Arrive