Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

In-Hand Images Cyberverse Tailgate, Fallback, and Skyquake

Transformers News: In-Hand Images Cyberverse Tailgate, Fallback, and Skyquake

Sunday, August 5th, 2012 1:43PM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 32,894

HK-TF provides us some in-hand images of Cyberverse Fallback, Tailgate, and Skyquake. These repaints of Transformers Prime Cyberverse Legion Cliffjumper, Legion Breakdown, and Commander Dreadwing were announced at SDCC 2012. Images mirrored below.

In-Hand Images Cyberverse Tailgate, Fallback, and Skyquake

In-Hand Images Cyberverse Tailgate, Fallback, and Skyquake

In-Hand Images Cyberverse Tailgate, Fallback, and Skyquake

In-Hand Images Cyberverse Tailgate, Fallback, and Skyquake

In-Hand Images Cyberverse Tailgate, Fallback, and Skyquake

In-Hand Images Cyberverse Tailgate, Fallback, and Skyquake

In-Hand Images Cyberverse Tailgate, Fallback, and Skyquake

Also pictured Battle Tactics Bulkhead and the Orange Knock Out repaints in vehicle mode:

In-Hand Images Cyberverse Tailgate, Fallback, and Skyquake
Credit(s): HK-TF
Re: In-Hand Images Cyberverse Tailgate, Fallback, and Skyquake (1407571)
Posted by datguy86 on August 5th, 2012 @ 2:15pm CDT
Whoa - love that Tailgate. The Fallback looks great, and Skyquake plus weapon is amazing.

Man, I need to clear off a table so I can have my Cyberverse/Legends Ultimate Throwdown of Ultimate Disparity.
Re: In-Hand Images Cyberverse Tailgate, Fallback, and Skyquake (1407595)
Posted by craggy on August 5th, 2012 @ 3:33pm CDT
ooh, Fall/Outback looks nice, will probably pick him up if I see him, for my Minibots collection. Save me getting a 3rd party one down the road. Tailgate's flames paint job is stupid! but I like the robot mode and it's a great mold, so yeah, sign me up for that.
Re: In-Hand Images Cyberverse Tailgate, Fallback, and Skyquake (1407596)
Posted by Down_Shift on August 5th, 2012 @ 3:36pm CDT
Yup, I'll take one of each please!
Re: In-Hand Images Cyberverse Tailgate, Fallback, and Skyquake (1407615)
Posted by Gearslide on August 5th, 2012 @ 5:02pm CDT
Man, I would kill for Takara to make a Fallback repaint of Voyager Breakdown. It would be better than Swerve for sure.

Wouldn't mind a Flamewar repaint of FE/RID Deluxe Arcee or a Tailgate repaint of FE/RID Deluxe Cliffjumper either.
Re: In-Hand Images Cyberverse Tailgate, Fallback, and Skyquake (1407625)
Posted by orangeitis on August 5th, 2012 @ 5:59pm CDT
Down_Shift wrote:Yup, I'll take one of each please!
Seconded.

Gotta love Cyberverse.
Re: In-Hand Images Cyberverse Tailgate, Fallback, and Skyquake (1407631)
Posted by RAcast on August 5th, 2012 @ 7:17pm CDT
Fallback looks really nice, definitely a better use of the way-too-small Breakdown mold. And I'm seriously considering skipping Dreadwing for Skyquake, just because his gun looks more amusing.
Re: In-Hand Images Cyberverse Tailgate, Fallback, and Skyquake (1407635)
Posted by BeastProwl on August 5th, 2012 @ 7:33pm CDT
Im surprised at the lack of a deluxe Tailgate, honestly.
Re: In-Hand Images Cyberverse Tailgate, Fallback, and Skyquake (1407654)
Posted by orangeitis on August 5th, 2012 @ 9:41pm CDT
BeastProwl wrote:Im surprised at the lack of a deluxe Tailgate, honestly.
That would be great IMO. I love it when there's 2 or more molds of a character and one is redecoed/repained into another characters, so both characters can have a unique mold in one's collection. FE Cliffjumper & RID Swerve would be ideal for me, though the other way could work.
Re: In-Hand Images Cyberverse Tailgate, Fallback, and Skyquake (1407785)
Posted by bengear on August 6th, 2012 @ 12:28pm CDT
Man, those pictures really do it justice! I'll definitely be picking up a can of asahi asap!

:x