Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

In-Hand Images: Go! Guren Dragotron and Hunter Arcee

Saturday, October 26th, 2013 10:58AM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Mindmaster   Views: 23,562

Straight from Alfes2010, we have some nice images of Transformers Go! Guren Dragotron and Hunter Arcee. Guren Dragotron is a eye-popping red redeco of Beast Fire Predaking, and Hunter Arcee is a much more show-accurate redeco of Beast Hunters Arcee. Check out the images below!

Credit(s): Alfes2010
Re: In-Hand Images: Go! Guren Dragotron and Hunter Arcee (1526137)
Posted by Rated X on October 26th, 2013 @ 12:48pm CDT
Re: In-Hand Images: Go! Guren Dragotron and Hunter Arcee (1526198)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 26th, 2013 @ 8:09pm CDT
Rated X wrote:Dragotron looks alot better. I wish they got rid of the cartoony head like they did with the Predacons, but it's still on my want list.
But that's how his head looks in the cartoon.
Re: In-Hand Images: Go! Guren Dragotron and Hunter Arcee (1526208)
Posted by BeastProwl on October 26th, 2013 @ 10:37pm CDT
Guren Dragotron looks like he put a crown on Knockout's head and called it a day.
Re: In-Hand Images: Go! Guren Dragotron and Hunter Arcee (1526349)
Posted by Sodan-1 on October 27th, 2013 @ 11:50am CDT
Dammit. It grows on me. But there can be only one King of the Predacons.
Re: In-Hand Images: Go! Guren Dragotron and Hunter Arcee (1526356)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 27th, 2013 @ 1:07pm CDT
Sodan-1 wrote:Dammit. It grows on me. But there can be only one King of the Predacons.
Right. Predaking is the Predacon King, but Dragotron is the Predacon Demon Emperor. :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK:

Or in this case, being in his Guren form, he's the Ultimate Demon Emperor. :KREMZEEK: :michaelbay: :KREMZEEK: :michaelbay: :KREMZEEK: :michaelbay:
Re: In-Hand Images: Go! Guren Dragotron and Hunter Arcee (1526365)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on October 27th, 2013 @ 1:52pm CDT
Me wants. I just wish he had more paint than the Hasbro Beast Fire Predaking.
Re: In-Hand Images: Go! Guren Dragotron and Hunter Arcee (1526367)
Posted by Dead Metal on October 27th, 2013 @ 2:08pm CDT
Dragotron reminds me a lot of Gurren Lagan, then again I think that's the idea behind it. Pretty nifty actually.
Re: In-Hand Images: Go! Guren Dragotron and Hunter Arcee (1526383)
Posted by Burn on October 27th, 2013 @ 3:34pm CDT
Couldn't help myself, went and pre-ordered it.

I don't have the mold yet and I do like these colours over the original.
Re: In-Hand Images: Go! Guren Dragotron and Hunter Arcee (1526388)
Posted by MasterSoundBlaster on October 27th, 2013 @ 3:52pm CDT
Wow...The Red looks so much cooler on this guy than the black and orange Predaking version.
Re: In-Hand Images: Go! Guren Dragotron and Hunter Arcee (1526577)
Posted by EagleTron on October 28th, 2013 @ 12:15pm CDT
This Dragotron looks good. I was always interested in this mold but the Hasbro version didn't jump out to me. This one does. He would be the perfect opponent for my Air attack Optimus Primal. I'm at a 50/50 chance of buying him. 8)
Re: In-Hand Images: Go! Guren Dragotron and Hunter Arcee (1527488)
Posted by EagleTron on November 2nd, 2013 @ 3:41am CDT
Great mold for Dragotron. I just bought fire breathe Predaking two days ago and I'm very impressed with him. I should have picked him up sooner. For 70 $, this is a bargin for what you get in this one of a kind big ole winged drangon king of the Predacons stand out very poseble display piece. What more can I say, Thanks Hasbro. And did I mention that he looks very big and bad.
Re: In-Hand Images: Go! Guren Dragotron and Hunter Arcee (1527489)
Posted by EagleTron on November 2nd, 2013 @ 3:46am CDT
Great mold for Dragotron. I just bought beast fire Predaking two days ago and I'm very impressed with him. I should have picked him up sooner. For 70 $, this is a bargin for what you get in this one of a kind big ole winged drangon king of the Predacons stand out very poseble display piece and a good toy to play with. What more can I say, Thanks Hasbro. And did I mention that he looks very big a bad. One Word: Dragonwings.
Re: In-Hand Images: Go! Guren Dragotron and Hunter Arcee (1528359)
Posted by Cyclonus43 on November 6th, 2013 @ 11:53pm CST
Love this thing in person.

My only complaint about it, was that the neck was too upright in Dragon mode, and couldn't hold his mouth open.

So i managed to fix that by using one of the clear rubber bands that comes with him. I put one end either around the lever on his neck or directly in his mouth and the other end around part of his chest, and viola, the mouth stays open without activating the battery, and the neck isn't so stuck up.

Re: In-Hand Images: Go! Guren Dragotron and Hunter Arcee (1528383)
Posted by Burn on November 7th, 2013 @ 4:19am CST
Got mine yesterday. Did the plastic feel a little cheaper to you Cyclonus43?
Re: In-Hand Images: Go! Guren Dragotron and Hunter Arcee (1528433)
Posted by Cyclonus43 on November 7th, 2013 @ 11:15am CST
Burn wrote:Got mine yesterday. Did the plastic feel a little cheaper to you Cyclonus43?

Not really, but then again, I haven't seen the Hasbro one to compare to.

I wish this had been given the masterpiece treatment at this size instead of the "big toy" appearance, it's a great looking piece.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #103 - Road Trip