Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

In-hand Images Human Alliance Wave 3 Half-Track and Dragstrip

Transformers News: In-hand Images Human Alliance Wave 3 Half-Track and Dragstrip

Thursday, June 16th, 2011 5:40PM CDT

Categories: Movie News, Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 30,801

In-hand images have surfaced on HK-TF of Human Alliance Basic wave three figures Half-Track (a lunar themed Sandstorm repaint) and new mold Dragstrip. The images provide up close looks at Half-Track's NEST Logo and Astronaut companion Major Altitude as well as Dragstrip's flamed out Decepticon symbol and holographic driver Master Disaster. The images have been mirrored below.

Credit(s): HK-TF
Re: In-hand Images Human Alliance Wave 3 Half-Track and Dragstrip (1241192)
Posted by Megazarak on June 16th, 2011 @ 5:48pm CDT
Both of them are looking good. I haven't gotten any HA Basic figures yet but I've definitely been tempted to do so (although wave 1 doesn't look all that great to me).
Re: In-hand Images Human Alliance Wave 3 Half-Track and Dragstrip (1241195)
Posted by dirk2243 on June 16th, 2011 @ 5:57pm CDT
Drag strip (IMO) looks better in robot mode. I'll get it, but I think it just looks better in robot mode.
Re: In-hand Images Human Alliance Wave 3 Half-Track and Dragstrip (1241206)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 16th, 2011 @ 6:13pm CDT
Finally, holographic pilots for the Decepticon figures! Thought they'd never come to existence! Well, technically, they're holograms, so they couldn't come to existence... :-B
Re: In-hand Images Human Alliance Wave 3 Half-Track and Dragstrip (1241207)
Posted by PrymeStriker on June 16th, 2011 @ 6:14pm CDT
Just peachy. So the N.E.S.T Global Alliance bid is still going on in the toyline
Re: In-hand Images Human Alliance Wave 3 Half-Track and Dragstrip (1241234)
Posted by DJLazer on June 16th, 2011 @ 7:01pm CDT
both of them are nice
Re: In-hand Images Human Alliance Wave 3 Half-Track and Dragstrip (1241261)
Posted by freaky777 on June 16th, 2011 @ 7:37pm CDT
Looks ok I guess. May need to see these in-hand before deciding.
Re: In-hand Images Human Alliance Wave 3 Half-Track and Dragstrip (1241329)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on June 16th, 2011 @ 9:01pm CDT
Half Track is a definite keeper, Dragstrip gott wait and see!
Re: In-hand Images Human Alliance Wave 3 Half-Track and Dragstrip (1241362)
Posted by Blurrz on June 16th, 2011 @ 10:08pm CDT
So.. Master Disaster is edible, right? :KREMZEEK:
Re: In-hand Images Human Alliance Wave 3 Half-Track and Dragstrip (1241401)
Posted by Kibble on June 16th, 2011 @ 11:13pm CDT
El Duque wrote:Image

This is probably the first impressive thing I've seen with one of these stupid humans in the HA lines... Well done.
Re: In-hand Images Human Alliance Wave 3 Half-Track and Dragstrip (1241555)
Posted by GuyIncognito on June 17th, 2011 @ 9:09am CDT
I already have Sandstorm and don't have any interest in a repaint... but damn, that little astronaut figure is cool!
Re: In-hand Images Human Alliance Wave 3 Half-Track and Dragstrip (1241563)
Posted by BeastProwl on June 17th, 2011 @ 9:26am CDT
I just got a human alliance figure the other day, backfire with spike witwicky.
Gotta say, I just bought him for the weapon mode, but I love practically everything about him. it's cool that, since the figures are little, they can add more paint. there is NO dull grey plastic on backfire!
unfortunately, it's all on spike, but they incorporated just enough silver and other details to spike to make the color fit perfectly. were I live, all that's out is the dune buggy dude, who's name escapes me for some reason. (It's early here, so please excuse my stupidity) EDIT: Sandstorm, Ice pick, thunderhead, and with backfire, that's it I guess. What I really want is a jet that turns into a sword. that has mad potential!
Human alliance Silverbolt with ST. Airospace!
Three modes!
Jet mode!
Robot mode!
STAR SABER MODE!!!!
now for the requiem blaster and all my dreams will have come true....
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #98 - Combiner Wars