In-Hand Images: Kre-O Transformers Micro Changers Combiners Bruticus

Transformers News: In-Hand Images: Kre-O Transformers Micro Changers Combiners Bruticus

Wednesday, December 19th, 2012 11:54AM CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 25,611

We now have in-hand images of the Kre-O Transformers Micro Changers Combiners Bruticus set. The set comes with Onslaught, Swindle, Brawl, and Vortex. If you want to have a full five man team you'll have to track down Blastoff in the blind packs. We got a look at Superion and Devastator yesterday, which just leaves us waiting for images of the Predaking set. Enjoy the images courtesy of HK-TF mirrored below.

Re: In-Hand Images: Kre-O Transformers Micro Changers Combiners Devastator and Superion

Credit(s): Noideaforaname, HK-TF

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: In-Hand Images: Kre-O Transformers Micro Changers Combiners Bruticus (1447758)
Posted by zwann on December 19th, 2012 @ 12:16pm CST
Devastator and Superion looks convincing, but I can't say the same for Bruticus.

I think it's the head of the Combaticons and Bruticus. I think only Vortex looks okay. The rest, you gotta keep telling yourself they're combaticons. Guess they really need to come up with unique head molds.
Re: In-Hand Images: Kre-O Transformers Micro Changers Combiners Bruticus (1447761)
Posted by mongrel on December 19th, 2012 @ 12:33pm CST
I like it. I think the combined mode has a good, bulky balance to it. Superion looks awful to me mainly because all Kre-O planes seem to look bad.
Re: In-Hand Images: Kre-O Transformers Micro Changers Combiners Bruticus (1447766)
Posted by #Sideways# on December 19th, 2012 @ 1:03pm CST
That looks awesome, especially the Onslaught. My only nit-pick is that Brawl is smiling. If anything he should have a snarl on his face, even though he has a face-mask in G1.
Re: In-Hand Images: Kre-O Transformers Micro Changers Combiners Bruticus (1447771)
Posted by Noideaforaname on December 19th, 2012 @ 1:51pm CST
The beauty with Kreons is you can swap parts around. Skorponok has an orange visor and a snarl, so he'd be perfect for Brawl. Same can't be said for Swindle, however, as nobody has purple eyes. Well, Waspinator and Airachnid do, but they're obviously not appropriate for Swindle.
Re: In-Hand Images: Kre-O Transformers Micro Changers Combiners Bruticus (1447773)
Posted by wulongti on December 19th, 2012 @ 1:52pm CST
this sounds like a job for Tresob and his sticker faces!
Re: In-Hand Images: Kre-O Transformers Micro Changers Combiners Bruticus (1447777)
Posted by kirbenvost on December 19th, 2012 @ 2:03pm CST
I have a feeling the photographer (or Hasbro) got the heads mixed up. Brawl's head looks more like it should belong to Swindle, aside from the purple eyes. I'll just give 'em the switcheroo.

Aside from that... F YEAH KREONS!!!
Re: In-Hand Images: Kre-O Transformers Micro Changers Combiners Bruticus (1447782)
Posted by DrLegend on December 19th, 2012 @ 2:13pm CST
I am seriously in love with these new line of Kreo figures.

I can't throw my money at the screen fast enough. Now if only I could find a store that carries the new wave of kreons I'll be set.
Re: In-Hand Images: Kre-O Transformers Micro Changers Combiners Bruticus (1447812)
Posted by skywarp55 on December 19th, 2012 @ 4:36pm CST
SWEEEET! I will be doing some swapping on this guy but he looks good to me! I'll pick up all of the sets, SW55 :CON: :michaelbay:
Re: In-Hand Images: Kre-O Transformers Micro Changers Combiners Bruticus (1447831)
Posted by Skywarp64 on December 19th, 2012 @ 5:47pm CST
Well, I think it's safe to say I'll be buying about 2,000 of these.
Re: In-Hand Images: Kre-O Transformers Micro Changers Combiners Bruticus (1447851)
Posted by NemesisMonkeySupreme on December 19th, 2012 @ 6:55pm CST
It's kind of messed up that these are probably the best-looking (non-third party enhanced) combiners that Hasbro has EVER released. If I was into the Kre-O stuff I'd totally be buying these, they look fun.
Re: In-Hand Images: Kre-O Transformers Micro Changers Combiners Bruticus (1447963)
Posted by El Duque on December 20th, 2012 @ 9:11am CST
We now have some in-hand images of the Kre-O Transformers Micro Changers Combiners Predaking set. Like the Superion, Devastator, and Bruticus sets, you only get four Predacon Kreons, Razorclaw, Torox, Headlock, and Divebomb with the fifth team member, Rampage, in the blind pack assortment. The fifth man isn't necessary for the combined form, but will allow collectors to round out their team. Images mirrored from Fatguy's Blog below:

Re: In-Hand Images: Kre-O Transformers Micro Changers Combiners Bruticus (1447987)
Posted by kirbenvost on December 20th, 2012 @ 10:25am CST
Re: In-Hand Images: Kre-O Transformers Micro Changers Combiners Bruticus (1447988)
Posted by wulongti on December 20th, 2012 @ 10:26am CST
after checking out the full gallery on the OP's blog I think I'm going to include wing/feather extensions in the Predaking upgrade set :D

Now if only there were some way to combine all the weapons into a giant sword...
Re: In-Hand Images: Kre-O Transformers Micro Changers Combiners Bruticus (1447994)
Posted by Mindmaster on December 20th, 2012 @ 10:37am CST
kirbenvost wrote:They're looking good! Too bad 4/5 guys have the same helmet, but otherwise they're awesome.

Their heads remind me of the Coneheads, for some odd reason. :-?
Re: In-Hand Images: Kre-O Transformers Micro Changers Combiners Bruticus (1447999)
Posted by wulongti on December 20th, 2012 @ 10:43am CST
Mindmaster wrote:

Their heads remind me of the Coneheads, for some odd reason. :-?

yeah I thought that too, I guess cause the helmets are so tall compared to the size of their heads. and Dive Bomb has a Megatron helmet 8-|
Re: In-Hand Images: Kre-O Transformers Micro Changers Combiners Bruticus (1448029)
Posted by MasterSoundBlaster on December 20th, 2012 @ 12:26pm CST
This is probably the one micron set I might pick up.
Re: In-Hand Images: Kre-O Transformers Micro Changers Combiners Bruticus (1448045)
Posted by RAcast on December 20th, 2012 @ 1:25pm CST
I've said it since we first saw these that Predaking is the best set. And that's saying a lot, since Devastator looks amazing and Bruticus came out pretty well too! My issue with Superion lies mostly with the lack of a decent gestalt helmet but the rest of him looks good.
Re: In-Hand Images: Kre-O Transformers Micro Changers Combiners Bruticus (1448054)
Posted by rpetras on December 20th, 2012 @ 2:24pm CST
Re: In-Hand Images: Kre-O Transformers Micro Changers Combiners Bruticus (1448077)
Posted by RAcast on December 20th, 2012 @ 4:24pm CST
rpetras wrote:I find the fact that they don't give you all 5 team members in the box set to be a big disappointment. :(

Well, you don't need all five members to form the gestalt and it keeps the price down, I suppose. They're marketed as being $12, so 12/4 members = $3 a piece. Same as you'd pay for the blindpacked Kreons.
Re: In-Hand Images: Kre-O Transformers Micro Changers Combiners Bruticus (1448085)
Posted by DrLegend on December 20th, 2012 @ 5:34pm CST
Please... PLEASE do Menasor and Defensor next!

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Mighty Muggs Soundwave - Time Remaining: 3 days 22 hours 38 minutes 24 seconds
TRANSFORMERS Animated ROADBUSTER ULTRA MAGNUS - Time Remaining: 3 days 19 hours 23 minutes 46 seconds
Transformers Crossover IronMan & Spider-man Combiner +Iron Man Marvel 2008 - Time Remaining: 3 days 21 hours 24 minutes 39 seconds
Transformers RAMJET 2016 Collectors Club Exclusive TCC TFCC Armada CHUG - Time Remaining: 11 days 13 hours 10 minutes 15 seconds
Transformers Original Vintage G1 Jetfire mostly complete (missing gunclip) - Time Remaining: 4 days 4 hours 25 minutes 29 seconds
GOLDFIRE w/ IDW COMIC - TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS FOC DELUXE FIGURE - NEW - Time Remaining: 4 days 21 hours 41 minutes 15 seconds
G1 Transformers combaticon BLAST OFF (FACTORY ERROR) Bruticus - Time Remaining: 4 days 5 hours 57 minutes 40 seconds
Rare G1 Transformers Decepticon Mega Pretender Thunderwing! - Time Remaining: 3 days 4 hours 28 minutes 35 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #153 - Last Knights of Cybertron
"Last Knights of Cybertron"
Posted: Monday, August 15th, 2016