In-Hand Images: Million Publishing Exclusive Infiltrator Starscream

Transformers News: In-Hand Images: Million Publishing Exclusive Infiltrator Starscream

Saturday, April 5th, 2014 9:23AM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 28,570

The Hobby Ark Toy Store Facebook page has shared a couple of images of the recently released Million Publishing mail-away exclusive Infiltrator Starscream. The figure is a translucent redeco of the Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron Deluxe mold with Neutron Assault Rifle, plus Sideswipe's Pathblaster and Shockwave's Photon Burst Rifle. We've mirrored their images below:

Transformers News: Re: Million Publishing Exclusive Infiltrator Starscream

Transformers News: Re: Million Publishing Exclusive Infiltrator Starscream
Credit(s): Hobby Ark Toy Store

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: In-Hand Images: Million Publishing Exclusive Infiltrator Starscream (1562902)
Posted by STngAR on April 5th, 2014 @ 9:57am CDT
Im usually down for some clear plastic but just not this one so much

:MAXIMAL:
Re: In-Hand Images: Million Publishing Exclusive Infiltrator Starscream (1562906)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on April 5th, 2014 @ 10:21am CDT
This thing look GLORIOUS!

But not 151$ glorious.
(110$ for the toy + 14$ shipping + 27$ custom fees for sure because order worth more than 100$ from the USA)

So, I'll wait for it to be on clearance in a year.
And it will.
Re: In-Hand Images: Million Publishing Exclusive Infiltrator Starscream (1562918)
Posted by Rated X on April 5th, 2014 @ 11:16am CDT
First time ill be passing on a seeker. 2nd if you count cloud starscream.
Re: In-Hand Images: Million Publishing Exclusive Infiltrator Starscream (1562955)
Posted by Nerv103 on April 5th, 2014 @ 2:14pm CDT
Love the mold, but definitely not at this price. I will wait and see if I can get it cheaper later on!!! :CON:
Re: In-Hand Images: Million Publishing Exclusive Infiltrator Starscream (1562990)
Posted by OptimalOptimus2 on April 5th, 2014 @ 4:12pm CDT
Another ugly Starscream. Have I seen this before?
Re: In-Hand Images: Million Publishing Exclusive Infiltrator Starscream (1563023)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on April 5th, 2014 @ 7:37pm CDT
I actually sort of wanted this because the color scheme struck me as making for a decent FOC Thrust, but I must've only seen him in jet mode before, because one look at the way the light shines though that blue noggin just says "no".

This mold always looks more fun from afar than it actually is once I get it in-hand anyway. Getting Generations Skywarp a few weeks ago killed my usual desire to army-build, and there's BotCon exclusives I actually feel like saving up for this year.

Maybe I'd feel different if I'd played the game, but I'll go back and catch up on MP Seekers before I get what's essentially another ghost-Starscream homage (in that he's getting this sort of toy before other characters with cloaking abilities in the games whose G1 counterparts didn't have a history of noncorporeal resurrection), awesome though those extra weapons look.
Re: In-Hand Images: Million Publishing Exclusive Infiltrator Starscream (1563968)
Posted by Black Hat on April 9th, 2014 @ 1:26pm CDT
Re: In-Hand Images: Million Publishing Exclusive Infiltrator Starscream (1564008)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on April 9th, 2014 @ 3:03pm CDT
Delta Magnus wrote:If they'd done the whole thing in translucent plastic I'd say yes. Keeping the opaque plastic in bits just doesn't work.

it's either that, or risk breaking joints every time you transform him. Take your pick. ;)
Re: In-Hand Images: Million Publishing Exclusive Infiltrator Starscream (1564009)
Posted by Black Hat on April 9th, 2014 @ 3:08pm CDT
Re: In-Hand Images: Million Publishing Exclusive Infiltrator Starscream (1564032)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on April 9th, 2014 @ 5:16pm CDT
Delta Magnus wrote:Ah, yes. I'd almost forgotten how goddamn fragile clear plastic can be (which I really shouldn't given how careful I have to be with my Tamashii Stages). It just looks rather unsightly... Maybe there's a slightly less clear but still mostly translucent plastic that isn't as fragile?

What is really ugly looking and even fear inducing is the goddamn pricetag that is slapped onto it.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers G1 1989 GUNRUNNER figure complete pretender hasbro takara - Time Remaining: 1 day 14 hours 14 minutes 26 seconds
TRANSFORMERS DREADWING GENERATION 2 - Time Remaining: 2 days 1 hour 5 minutes 37 seconds
Transformers G2 1992 SCAVENGER MOSC mint yellow devastator EUROPEAN hasbro - Time Remaining: 1 day 16 hours 36 minutes 24 seconds
VINTAGE Hasbro G1 1985 TRANSFORMERS AUTOBOT WARRIOR TRACKS ORIGINAL BOX - Time Remaining: 16 days 15 hours 36 minutes 20 seconds
Transformers T Shirt Optimus Prime L Large Autobots Gray Universal Studios - Time Remaining: 1 day 19 hours 36 minutes 57 seconds
Vintage G1 Transformers Scattershot 1987 HASBRO TAKARA - Time Remaining: 2 days 17 hours 19 minutes 49 seconds
1986 G1 Headmaster called Apeface Loose Takara G1 Transformers Generation One - Time Remaining: 2 days 18 hours 4 minutes 48 seconds
Transformers Masterpiece  MP-22 ULTRA MAGNUS Brand New & Unopened - Time Remaining: 2 days 3 hours 52 minutes 6 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #156 - Gestalt Theory