In-Hand Images MP-10 Convoy BAPE version

Transformers News: In-Hand Images MP-10 Convoy BAPE version

Sunday, August 10th, 2014 1:03PM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 26,811

Thanks to ACToys user douglas we have our first in-hand images of the Bathing Ape exclusive MP-10 Convoy Bape Version. This version of the fan favorite MP-10 mold comes primarily in green with a camo detail stripe and the Bathing Ape logo on his left shoulder. No trailer for this release, but he does come with is trademark Ion Blaster and Energon Axe accessories. Check out the images mirrored below:

Credit(s): douglas
Re: In-Hand Images MP-10 Convoy BAPE version (1598218)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on August 10th, 2014 @ 1:19pm CDT
Unless I see him on clearance, I would never buy him.

However, I do admit that these colors work very well and he's one great looking mofo.
Re: In-Hand Images MP-10 Convoy BAPE version (1598219)
Posted by megatronus on August 10th, 2014 @ 1:21pm CDT
The more I see it, the more I like it. That's bad news bears right there.
Re: In-Hand Images MP-10 Convoy BAPE version (1598227)
Posted by shajaki on August 10th, 2014 @ 1:57pm CDT
megatronus wrote:The more I see it, the more I like it. That's bad news bears right there.
ugh i know right? after looking into his pretty yellow/gold/whatever eyes, im actually starting to like it. and it finally occurred to me: ill probably never dislike this mold. which is bad for the wallet :lol:
Re: In-Hand Images MP-10 Convoy BAPE version (1598233)
Posted by Shadowman on August 10th, 2014 @ 2:34pm CDT
Re: In-Hand Images MP-10 Convoy BAPE version (1598235)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on August 10th, 2014 @ 2:44pm CDT
Shadowman wrote:I don't want to be "that guy" but I had to do a double take, since "BAPE" at a quick glance, looks like another word entirely...

Re: In-Hand Images MP-10 Convoy BAPE version (1598236)
Posted by Shadowman on August 10th, 2014 @ 2:46pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:

Try switching out the B for other, similarly-shaped letters.
Re: In-Hand Images MP-10 Convoy BAPE version (1598247)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on August 10th, 2014 @ 3:34pm CDT
Shadowman wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:

Try switching out the B for other, similarly-shaped letters.

Nope, still don't see it.
Re: In-Hand Images MP-10 Convoy BAPE version (1598259)
Posted by Slovman on August 10th, 2014 @ 4:27pm CDT
Re: In-Hand Images MP-10 Convoy BAPE version (1598268)
Posted by YRQRM0 on August 10th, 2014 @ 5:10pm CDT
This is seriously beautiful
Re: In-Hand Images MP-10 Convoy BAPE version (1598280)
Posted by Ultra Markus on August 10th, 2014 @ 6:09pm CDT
looks like Acid Storm Optimus
Re: In-Hand Images MP-10 Convoy BAPE version (1598283)
Posted by shajaki on August 10th, 2014 @ 6:21pm CDT
Slovman wrote:Anybody know what this bad boy's gonna cost? I don't know that I can pass up a green Optimus...
i would base this on MP10B black convoy (which is also sans trailer), whos average retail price was $160. this is an exclusive of sorts but id be surprised if he reached the $200 mark.
Re: In-Hand Images MP-10 Convoy BAPE version (1598348)
Posted by 1984forever on August 11th, 2014 @ 4:47am CDT
Bathing Ape is still around? Geez, I haven't worn their brand of plastic KO Air Force 1s since 2006. Talk about played out!
Re: In-Hand Images MP-10 Convoy BAPE version (1598358)
Posted by griftimus prime on August 11th, 2014 @ 7:10am CDT
Re: In-Hand Images MP-10 Convoy BAPE version (1598392)
Posted by megatronus on August 11th, 2014 @ 8:55am CDT
griftimus prime wrote:trash. i dont care how good the poses are. i have the original. thats all i need.

Well... uh... you're trash! Take that!! ;)
Re: In-Hand Images MP-10 Convoy BAPE version (1598406)
Posted by noctorro on August 11th, 2014 @ 9:28am CDT
Great photos, looks like a soldier type Optimus or Jungle.
Now Hasbro, simplify the mold, scale it to Voyager and then
shotgun it all over the world please.
Re: In-Hand Images MP-10 Convoy BAPE version (1598497)
Posted by KnightAero on August 11th, 2014 @ 1:28pm CDT
Wow! Excellent photos, however, I am still not a fan of the colors.
I do like this mold though... Pose-ability is amazing.
Re: In-Hand Images MP-10 Convoy BAPE version (1598550)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on August 11th, 2014 @ 4:40pm CDT
noctorro wrote:Great photos, looks like a soldier type Optimus or Jungle.
Now Hasbro, simplify the mold, scale it to Voyager and then
shotgun it all over the world please.

Meanwhile, this one will have to do.

Re: In-Hand Images MP-10 Convoy BAPE version (1598700)
Posted by Peridot on August 12th, 2014 @ 10:54am CDT
Prime looks okay, but it would be better if they at least tried to make it a different character. I wonder how that deco would look with an Alternators/Classics Hound head...

...Huh.
Re: In-Hand Images MP-10 Convoy BAPE version (1599956)
Posted by Dead Metal on August 17th, 2014 @ 12:00pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Shadowman wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:

Try switching out the B for other, similarly-shaped letters.

Nope, still don't see it.

I keep reading it as Babe, so I'm imagining in a string bikini posing on car hoods and such ....
Re: In-Hand Images MP-10 Convoy BAPE version (1600401)
Posted by shajaki on August 19th, 2014 @ 9:33am CDT
holy sweet monkey jeezus. MP bape is apparently out, and have you seen what the asking price for this thing is?

behold the monstrosity

this bugger is probably going to cost over $400 wherever you find it. call me naive, but i really wasnt expecting it to be that bad.

Ending Soon On eBay

5 TRANSFORMERS COMBINER WARS SMOKESCREEN HOUND WHEELJACK TRAILBREAKER SILVERBOLT - Time Remaining: 3 days 23 hours 1 minute 51 seconds
Transformers Movie G1 Universe Lot Classics Generations Getaway - Time Remaining: 3 days 12 hours 53 minutes 8 seconds
Transformers Animated Shockwave Hasbro - Time Remaining: 3 days 3 hours 55 minutes 46 seconds
Transformers 2007 Movie Voyager class THUNDERCRACKER figure MISB NEW Unused - Time Remaining: 2 days 23 hours 42 minutes 16 seconds
Transformers Prime RID Voyager Thundertron Robots In Disguise Autobots Toy - Time Remaining: 3 days 18 hours 52 minutes 45 seconds
Rampage MINT 100% Complete 1986 Vintage Hasbro G1 Transformers - Time Remaining: 3 days 12 hours 9 minutes 27 seconds
NEW TRANSFORMERS G1 AUTOBOTS BLITZWING BOX SET MISB - Time Remaining: 3 days 12 hours 24 minutes 39 seconds
TAKARA TOMY TRANSFORMERS DOTM NIGHTMARE MEGATRON LEADER CLASS EXCLUSIVE - Time Remaining: 3 days 18 hours 21 minutes 13 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #146 - Happy Accidents