Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers News: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy MP-14 Rumble & Jaguar, Generation Wave 3, Arms Micron AM-33 Final Battle Megatron, and AM-34 Jet Vehicon General

Saturday, February 23rd, 2013 12:53AM CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 31,177

Japanese toy blogger Alfes 2010 has posted in-hand images of the latest round of Transformers from Takara Tomy. These figures include:

• Transformers Masterpiece MP-15 Rumble and Jaguar
  • Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-33 Final Battle Megatron
  • Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-34 Jet Vehicon General
  • Transformers Generations TG-08 Kickback
  • Transformers Generations TG-09 Starscream
  • Transformers Generations TG-10 Sideswipe
  • Transformers Generations TG-11 Ultra Magnus
  • Transformers Generations TG-12 Air Raid

Take a look at some of his images mirrored below, which include side by side comparison shots of the Takara Tomy's Generations figures and their Hasbro counterparts.

Credit(s): Alfes 2010
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy MP-14 Rumble & Jaguar, Generation Wave 3, Arms Micron AM-33 Final Battle Megatron, and AM-34 Jet Vehicon General (1466645)
Posted by Henry921 on February 23rd, 2013 @ 2:20am CST
I still hate the fingers on Megatron's Prime arm, but that's a pretty easy repaint fix... the color scheme is too good, I'm overcome by the urge to buy it. Damn you, Takara, for making me like this.

Also, that shot of Ravage and Soundwave at the end is exactly how I'm going to pose them when I get my MP cassettes.
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy MP-14 Rumble & Jaguar, Generation Wave 3, Arms Micron AM-33 Final Battle Megatron, and AM-34 Jet Vehicon General (1466679)
Posted by robotmel on February 23rd, 2013 @ 9:12am CST
:D

Would anyone be silly enough to repaint these as Rumble & Frenzy? ;)

Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy MP-14 Rumble & Jaguar, Generation Wave 3, Arms Micron AM-33 Final Battle Megatron, and AM-34 Jet Vehicon General (1466681)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on February 23rd, 2013 @ 9:22am CST
robotmel wrote::D

Would anyone be silly enough to repaint these as Rumble & Frenzy? ;)

Forget that, I'm wondering if I'd be silly enough to get both! :shock:
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy MP-14 Rumble & Jaguar, Generation Wave 3, Arms Micron AM-33 Final Battle Megatron, and AM-34 Jet Vehicon General (1466682)
Posted by robotmel on February 23rd, 2013 @ 9:31am CST
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Forget that, I'm wondering if I'd be silly enough to get both! :shock:
:grin:

Not a fan, eh! :-?

These images amaze me in that I can not see Shockwave in them at all? :lol:

Are these meant to be the same 'bot? :BANG_HEAD:
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy MP-14 Rumble & Jaguar, Generation Wave 3, Arms Micron AM-33 Final Battle Megatron, and AM-34 Jet Vehicon General (1466685)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on February 23rd, 2013 @ 9:43am CST
robotmel wrote:
:grin:

Not a fan, eh! :-?

On the contrary, I love him! He'd fit with Universe 2003 Fireflight. I'm just not a fan of getting both versions of the same character. But I do have a weakness for swords... :oops:
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy MP-14 Rumble & Jaguar, Generation Wave 3, Arms Micron AM-33 Final Battle Megatron, and AM-34 Jet Vehicon General (1466695)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on February 23rd, 2013 @ 10:34am CST
robotmel wrote::D

Would anyone be silly enough to repaint these as Rumble & Frenzy? ;)

Funny you should mention that; to me, the headsculpt and angular body shape just screams Rewind and Eject.
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy MP-14 Rumble & Jaguar, Generation Wave 3, Arms Micron AM-33 Final Battle Megatron, and AM-34 Jet Vehicon General (1466697)
Posted by robotmel on February 23rd, 2013 @ 10:38am CST
Bumblevivisector wrote:
robotmel wrote::D

Would anyone be silly enough to repaint these as Rumble & Frenzy? ;)

:lol:
Ssshhh, dont tell FunPub! :-$
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy MP-14 Rumble & Jaguar, Generation Wave 3, Arms Micron AM-33 Final Battle Megatron, and AM-34 Jet Vehicon General (1466698)
Posted by RhA on February 23rd, 2013 @ 10:43am CST
Bumblevivisector wrote:
robotmel wrote::D

Would anyone be silly enough to repaint these as Rumble & Frenzy? ;)

You, sir, are brilliant.
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy MP-14 Rumble & Jaguar, Generation Wave 3, Arms Micron AM-33 Final Battle Megatron, and AM-34 Jet Vehicon General (1466703)
Posted by robotmel on February 23rd, 2013 @ 11:05am CST
RhA wrote:
Bumblevivisector wrote:
robotmel wrote::D

Would anyone be silly enough to repaint these as Rumble & Frenzy? ;)

You, sir, are brilliant.

:grin:
Neo-Cassette 'bots Ahoy! :shock:
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy MP-14 Rumble & Jaguar, Generation Wave 3, Arms Micron AM-33 Final Battle Megatron, and AM-34 Jet Vehicon General (1466711)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on February 23rd, 2013 @ 12:17pm CST
Even though I'm not a fan of the show this Megatron has gotta be the perfect representation as a figure, like FE Prime is for the show. I love this version of Air Raid, IMO his appearance just shouts :CON: ...this I command when I possess him! :VEHI:
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy MP-14 Rumble & Jaguar, Generation Wave 3, Arms Micron AM-33 Final Battle Megatron, and AM-34 Jet Vehicon General (1466713)
Posted by Super Megatron on February 23rd, 2013 @ 12:23pm CST
Really loving Rumble, but I can't say I'm a fan of Ravage with all the cassette kibbles and panels sticking out - sort of disappointing for a masterpiece grade figure. Maybe there will be a retool of that fig in the future?
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy MP-14 Rumble & Jaguar, Generation Wave 3, Arms Micron AM-33 Final Battle Megatron, and AM-34 Jet Vehicon General (1466715)
Posted by Erailea on February 23rd, 2013 @ 12:26pm CST
Ravage and Rumble need to come out already so I can ship my POL. Lol
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy MP-14 Rumble & Jaguar, Generation Wave 3, Arms Micron AM-33 Final Battle Megatron, and AM-34 Jet Vehicon General (1466724)
Posted by IronhidesGhost on February 23rd, 2013 @ 1:37pm CST
Seeing Jet Vehicon next to General Vehicon, the darker colors makes Regular Jet look like the General. Maybe I'll ad a cape or some such nonsense to give him more distinction. Does anyone else agree, or am I alone? Of course if you put him in front of a hoard of Vehicons, General Vehicon will stand apart.
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy MP-14 Rumble & Jaguar, Generation Wave 3, Arms Micron AM-33 Final Battle Megatron, and AM-34 Jet Vehicon General (1466741)
Posted by MightyMagnus78 on February 23rd, 2013 @ 4:27pm CST
That Megs has to be the definitive Prime Megatron IMO. He's just so show accurate and with that paint job he's a billion times better than the RiD version currently sitting on my shelf.

However, I am a little underwhelmed by the general, just to much grey plastic. :-(
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy MP-14 Rumble & Jaguar, Generation Wave 3, Arms Micron AM-33 Final Battle Megatron, and AM-34 Jet Vehicon General (1466825)
Posted by robotmel on February 24th, 2013 @ 6:03am CST

Is it wrong to look at Transformers with wings and automatically think Seeker repaints? :-?

Edit: In fact, the more I look at it, the more I expect TF Prime to do a Jet Vehicon with blue instead of purple? :lol:
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy MP-14 Rumble & Jaguar, Generation Wave 3, Arms Micron AM-33 Final Battle Megatron, and AM-34 Jet Vehicon General (1467056)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 25th, 2013 @ 2:37am CST
So many awesome pictures. It's all just so much to take in. :HALUC: