In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Encore #23 Fortress Maximus

Transformers News: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Encore #23 Fortress Maximus

Thursday, March 28th, 2013 9:58AM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 21,924

Re: In Hand Images Of Encore Fortress Maximus

Re: In Hand Images Of Encore Fortress Maximus

Re: In Hand Images Of Encore Fortress Maximus

Re: In Hand Images Of Encore Fortress Maximus

Re: In Hand Images Of Encore Fortress Maximus

Re: In Hand Images Of Encore Fortress Maximus

Re: In Hand Images Of Encore Fortress Maximus
Credit(s): TFYUKI

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Encore #23 Fortress Maximus (1474727)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on March 28th, 2013 @ 10:31am CDT
:BOWDOWN: :DANCE: :KREMZEEK: Fort Max will definitely look so awesome decorated with a mess of Legends and Cyberverse figs fighting for control of this mighty behemoth...'nuff said!! :VEHI:
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Encore #23 Fortress Maximus (1474729)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 28th, 2013 @ 10:33am CDT
prototype33 wrote:Are the Eyes stickers uppose to be already applied?
for the Encore release, they aren't stickers this time. The eyes are painted to look like the old eye stickers.
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Encore #23 Fortress Maximus (1474730)
Posted by El Duque on March 28th, 2013 @ 10:36am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
prototype33 wrote:Are the Eyes stickers uppose to be already applied?

I think it also comes with the eye stickers, so you can apply them over the painted ones for a more vintage look.
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Encore #23 Fortress Maximus (1474737)
Posted by Gearslide on March 28th, 2013 @ 10:49am CDT
Wait, what's that Black Fort Max repaint in the middle of the top picture?
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Encore #23 Fortress Maximus (1474742)
Posted by El Duque on March 28th, 2013 @ 11:03am CDT
Gearslide wrote:Wait, what's that Black Fort Max repaint in the middle of the top picture?

Brave Maximus
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Encore #23 Fortress Maximus (1474747)
Posted by Gearslide on March 28th, 2013 @ 11:15am CDT
El Duque wrote:

Brave Maximus

Oh right. I've never seen Brave in anything but Robot mode, so I was expecting him to be mostly blue.
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Encore #23 Fortress Maximus (1474748)
Posted by gothsaurus on March 28th, 2013 @ 11:16am CDT
I'd love a solid BLACK version... or a white Metroplex "Autobot City" style version with nice painted windows.

Oh yeah, or a Grand Max. (ha) Or all of the above.
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Encore #23 Fortress Maximus (1474749)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on March 28th, 2013 @ 11:17am CDT
El Duque wrote:

Brave Maximus

aka RiD Fortress Maximus. By 2001, US Toy Safety Laws would not allow Fortress Maximus to be released here.
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Encore #23 Fortress Maximus (1474758)
Posted by Seibertron on March 28th, 2013 @ 12:41pm CDT
Gearslide wrote:
El Duque wrote:

Brave Maximus

I haven't launched Brave Maximus' gallery yet because I haven't had a chance to do comparison shots of him with the other RID figures from that series. However, I do have his pics done so hopefully some time in the next few months I'll bust out the RID tub o' figures.

In the meantime, Brave made an appearance in Grand Maximus' gallery which you can view by clicking on the images below.

Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Encore #23 Fortress Maximus (1474759)
Posted by Desslok2201 on March 28th, 2013 @ 12:42pm CDT
Isn't that black one the prototype they showed a few months ago?
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Encore #23 Fortress Maximus (1474762)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 28th, 2013 @ 12:56pm CDT
Desslok2201 wrote:Isn't that black one the prototype they showed a few months ago?
It's Brave Max. Black tower, black feet, dark blue legs, yellow windows.
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Encore #23 Fortress Maximus (1474771)
Posted by gothsaurus on March 28th, 2013 @ 1:30pm CDT
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Encore #23 Fortress Maximus (1474777)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 28th, 2013 @ 2:06pm CDT
gothsaurus wrote:I'm guessing the lighting makes it look black in this pic? (no black on MY Brave Max.)
Aren't the feet, head, Plasma, and side door on the right leg black? :???:
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Encore #23 Fortress Maximus (1474779)
Posted by datguy86 on March 28th, 2013 @ 2:09pm CDT
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Encore #23 Fortress Maximus (1474800)
Posted by KNM2012 on March 28th, 2013 @ 4:33pm CDT
datguy86 wrote:Argh. Had to cancel mine due to unemployment. Can you all do me a solid and love yours like you're five years old and it's the best toy on Christmas Day? That'd be awesome.

I'll do something better - After I have it graded and displayed, I'll do that once in a while. I'll even ponder how my inner child would have displayed it and more. :)
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Encore #23 Fortress Maximus (1474816)
Posted by Alpha Weltall on March 28th, 2013 @ 6:17pm CDT

The city is populated by a few minibots, a handful of cyberverse, a bunch of micromasters, a lot of spychangers and a TON of minicons. I actually ran out of room before I ran out of minicons but when I set up the dismal Decpticon city I can use them. I only have Trypticon, Scorpinok and RID Scourge's trailer for the con city but I have a bunch of Onslaughts and Mega Octanes.

If only I had the money for Fort Max.
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Encore #23 Fortress Maximus (1474827)
Posted by Sodan-1 on March 28th, 2013 @ 6:58pm CDT
Alpha Weltall wrote:Shame I don't have the money or room for him. I already have an Autobot city set up in my room comprised of Metroplex, Countdown, Greasepit, Ironworks and NINE Optimus Prime trailers. G1, powermaster, Machine Wars, RID, three different Armada trailers with Overlord in place of one tower, Energon and Cybertron. I also have two Hot Spots and Silverbolts connected to Metroplex with Scattorshot in cannon mode hanging out with them.

If only I had the money for Fort Max.

Apologies for being slightly off topic, but I'd love to see a photo if you've got one, please?
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Encore #23 Fortress Maximus (1474837)
Posted by Heckfire on March 28th, 2013 @ 7:21pm CDT
*paws feebly at his monitor, whimpering* WAAAAAANNNNNNNT...

OK, if I get this I.T. job I just interviewed for, I am SO treating myself to this bad boy.
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Encore #23 Fortress Maximus (1474840)
Posted by Alpha Weltall on March 28th, 2013 @ 7:38pm CDT
Sodan-1 wrote:

If only I had the money for Fort Max.

"One"? lol. I have a lot of pictures of it but they didn't come out too well as the best camera in the house is my 3DS' and there's just so much going on in the city that the pictures didn't come out very well. I plan on retaking the pictures though as I face palmed myself after forgetting to put the G1 trailer in using it's "repair bay" mode.

Then I need to turn around and retake pictures of my version of a "classics" display as I had a few out for the original pics and I have since gotten a few more to put into it and dug out more from my collection to cram in as well. But again, the pics won't come out well due to bad lighting and too many figures clumped together. But I will do this soon.
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Encore #23 Fortress Maximus (1474849)
Posted by necr0blivion on March 28th, 2013 @ 8:51pm CDT
El Duque wrote:TFYUKI continues to tease fans with images of Takara Tomy's soon to be released Transformers Encore #23 Fortress Maximus. Check out his latest tweets mirrored below.

It's like the 'burbs of Cybertron in that picture. I'm absolutely thrilled I'll have one of these in the next month.

Ending Soon On eBay

Takara Transformers Masterpiece MP-17 MP17 Prowl Nissan Fairlady Figure JP Ver. - Time Remaining: 1 day 22 hours 55 minutes 45 seconds
TAKARA TRANSFORMERS CHRONICLE EZ 02 HOT ROD RODIMUS LEGEND CLASS - Time Remaining: 3 days 7 hours 26 minutes 41 seconds
Transformers AOE 4 Platinum Autobots United OPTIMUS PRIME HOUND CROSSHAIRS DRIFT - Time Remaining: 3 days 4 hours 29 minutes 43 seconds
Transformers Combiner Wars Generation 2 Bruticus Combaticons Boxed Set - Time Remaining: 29 days 16 hours 31 minutes 21 seconds
Transformers Generations - Skids Action Figure - Sealed - Some Wear - Time Remaining: 3 days 1 hour 49 minutes 18 seconds
Transformers Generations Asia Exclusive 2012 Voyager Class Powerdive - Time Remaining: 3 days 1 hour 52 minutes 35 seconds
Transformers Generations Asia Exclusive 2012 Voyager Class Megatron - Time Remaining: 3 days 1 hour 37 minutes 41 seconds
Transformers Generations Asia Exclusive 2012 Voyager Class Protectobot Hot spot - Time Remaining: 3 days 2 hours 22 minutes 24 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #149 - Titans Arrive