Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-13 Soundwave

Transformers News: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-13 Soundwave

Monday, December 24th, 2012 10:05AM CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 35,224

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

The Masterpiece madness continues! Between Hasbro and Takara Tomy you barely have time to appreciate one Masterpiece before next arrives. Not that were complaining, of course! By way of the Planet Iacon facebook page we have a few in-hand images of Takara Tomy's upcoming Masterpiece figure MP-13 Soundwave with Laserbeak. The figure is due to release next month, the wait is almost over!

In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-13 Soundwave
Credit(s): Planet Iacon, daimchoc
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-13 Soundwave (1448986)
Posted by Cobalt Prime on December 24th, 2012 @ 10:23am CST
As much as I love Soundwave, this will have to wait until they pull an MP 10 move and release it the US at a more sane price. Awesome piece though.
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-13 Soundwave (1448995)
Posted by Mindmaster on December 24th, 2012 @ 11:04am CST
Cobalt Prime wrote:As much as I love Soundwave, this will have to wait until they pull an MP 10 move and release it the US at a more sane price. Awesome piece though.


Agreed. When it's released, I'm giving Hasbro four, maybe six, months to announce a stateside release of Soundwave before I bite the bullet and import it. >:oP
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-13 Soundwave (1449004)
Posted by Rated X on December 24th, 2012 @ 11:30am CST
If this was voyager sized, I would pay insane prices and get it shipped from Mars if I had to. But Masterpiece, easy pass. All my coffee tables are full of statues already.
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-13 Soundwave (1449006)
Posted by STngAR on December 24th, 2012 @ 11:42am CST
Its a great looking figure but I cancelled my preorder with BBTS for the eventual Hasbro release. :MAXIMAL:
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-13 Soundwave (1449007)
Posted by Mindmaster on December 24th, 2012 @ 11:44am CST
STngAR wrote:Its a great looking figure but I cancelled my preorder with BBTS for the eventual Hasbro release. :MAXIMAL:


That is, if we ever get one from Hasbro. >:oP
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-13 Soundwave (1449017)
Posted by kirbenvost on December 24th, 2012 @ 12:32pm CST
Luckily I still have my originally-priced BBTS preorder and my girlfriend is getting him as my Christmas gift. Gotta wait a bit but it'll be an awesome gift. :D
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-13 Soundwave (1449022)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 24th, 2012 @ 12:37pm CST
Mindmaster wrote:
Cobalt Prime wrote:As much as I love Soundwave, this will have to wait until they pull an MP 10 move and release it the US at a more sane price. Awesome piece though.


Agreed. When it's released, I'm giving Hasbro four, maybe six, months to announce a stateside release of Soundwave before I bite the bullet and import it. >:oP
Same here, but I'd first like to be able to FIND Hasbro's MP-10 so I can purchase it (don't wanna have to buy it online).
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-13 Soundwave (1449027)
Posted by Mindmaster on December 24th, 2012 @ 12:52pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:
Cobalt Prime wrote:As much as I love Soundwave, this will have to wait until they pull an MP 10 move and release it the US at a more sane price. Awesome piece though.


Agreed. When it's released, I'm giving Hasbro four, maybe six, months to announce a stateside release of Soundwave before I bite the bullet and import it. >:oP
Same here, but I'd first like to be able to FIND Hasbro's MP-10 so I can purchase it (don't wanna have to buy it online).


I'm hoping my amazing, god-like mother got MP-10 for Christmas and Toys "R" Us exclusive Thundercracker. :PRAY:

I say "god-like" because she always seems to have people up in high places to get the Transformers I always go googley-eye for, despite our financial status.
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-13 Soundwave (1449049)
Posted by MasterSoundBlaster on December 24th, 2012 @ 2:16pm CST
I'm really hoping this gets a State-side release. It'll be much easier on my wallet and I won't have to charge for shipping.

Other then that, Soundwave is looking AMAZING.
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-13 Soundwave (1449052)
Posted by Erailea on December 24th, 2012 @ 2:34pm CST
Set my pre-order months ago :) Even if Hasbro does release him around this time next year, getting him via BBTS will save me the hassle of dealing with TRU drama again (if he does turn out to be yet another TRU exclusive, that is).

I will admit however that if I hadn't set my pre-order up months ago, I wouldn't be doing so now. $200 is rather extreme, in my opinion. It's the very reason I didn't order Taraka's MP-10.
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-13 Soundwave (1449061)
Posted by megatronus on December 24th, 2012 @ 3:15pm CST
I got a nice preorder price at TFsource - 149.95 for mint box - so I'm definitely happy to have the Takara version.

If it gets brought over to the US as a TRU exlcusive, great, I'll scratch and bite my way to one and open that. If not, I've got this puppy on reserve.

Either way, I'm pumped for Soundwave & cassettes!

What I'd love to see, and what I hope Hasbro does, is release Soundwave and ALL the cassettes in one lush package. Now THAT would be worth waiting for. :CON:
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-13 Soundwave (1449102)
Posted by Samsonator on December 24th, 2012 @ 6:54pm CST
One of my friends pulled a dick move and preordered me all of MP Soundwave's cassettes, so I'mma gonna have to get this one way or another.
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-13 Soundwave (1449104)
Posted by Mindmaster on December 24th, 2012 @ 6:59pm CST
Samsonator wrote:One of my friends pulled a dick move and preordered me all of MP Soundwave's cassettes, so I'mma gonna have to get this one way or another.


I wish my friends were jerky enough to preorder Soundwave's minions for me... :-(
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-13 Soundwave (1449111)
Posted by MasterSoundBlaster on December 24th, 2012 @ 7:53pm CST
Mindmaster wrote:
Samsonator wrote:One of my friends pulled a dick move and preordered me all of MP Soundwave's cassettes, so I'mma gonna have to get this one way or another.


I wish my friends were jerky enough to preorder Soundwave's minions for me... :-(

Yeah I would love it if my friends were cool enough to do something like that for me.

If you don't wanna fork over cash for Soundwave, you could give ME the minions. :lol:
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-13 Soundwave (1449123)
Posted by SKYWARPED_128 on December 24th, 2012 @ 9:18pm CST
Glad I pre-ordered him! Cant wait for Takara to get these out the factory.
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-13 Soundwave (1449137)
Posted by PrymeStriker on December 24th, 2012 @ 11:10pm CST
Heh. I'll never have enough money to buy another Masterpiece with all these other toys I've jotted down to list. Nevertheless, that Soundwave looks kick-ass.
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-13 Soundwave (1449182)
Posted by NTESHFT on December 25th, 2012 @ 8:26am CST
So can't wait for this one to come out. Not even gonna wait for the minions, just gonna hit ship now
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-13 Soundwave (1449191)
Posted by Stormrider on December 25th, 2012 @ 9:26am CST
Wow, this Soundwave looks perfect. No complaints. His release can't come soon enough. I think this is going to be a fan fav just like MP Grimlock. I am really excited about the direction that the Masterpieces are going.

If MP Soundwave gets released in the U.S. will they include the Megatron gun?

MP Shockwave please :PRAY:
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-13 Soundwave (1449229)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on December 25th, 2012 @ 1:30pm CST
Wow. If it ever sees a US release, I'll get it. I haven't been this impressed with a MP figure since Grimlock. Not even MP-09.
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-13 Soundwave (1449292)
Posted by Anonymous on December 25th, 2012 @ 7:43pm CST
50 Energon cubes says that he'll be out by, let's say, July/August, giving Hasbro 6 months to turn it around. Another 50 says that he'll have at least 2 of his minions packed with him, retailing for $110-120. He's a fan favourite, so it really is a no-brainer for Hasbro.
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-13 Soundwave (1449457)
Posted by Arie on December 26th, 2012 @ 2:05pm CST
Soundwave is looking great as a Masterpiece release. I have only recently started collecting Masterpiece releases and I am currently waiting for my Convoy (MP-10) and Starscream (MP-11) orders to arrive, so I do not know yet if I will purchase Soundwave (MP-13) straight... What are the chances of him being released by Hasbro in the nearby future and what will he cost me then, being an overseas buyer? I have paid just as much for Convoy (MP-10) as I would have had to pay for the Hasbro release, so how will that be for Soundwave? Time will tell I guess. But Soundwave is looking great!
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-13 Soundwave (1449497)
Posted by Mindmaster on December 26th, 2012 @ 5:11pm CST
Arie wrote:Soundwave is looking great as a Masterpiece release. I have only recently started collecting Masterpiece releases and I am currently waiting for my Convoy (MP-10) and Starscream (MP-11) orders to arrive, so I do not know yet if I will purchase Soundwave (MP-13) straight... What are the chances of him being released by Hasbro in the nearby future and what will he cost me then, being an overseas buyer? I have paid just as much for Convoy (MP-10) as I would have had to pay for the Hasbro release, so how will that be for Soundwave? Time will tell I guess. But Soundwave is looking great!


Hasbro hasn't officially announced a stateside release of Soundwave. Like I said previously, I'm giving them six months before I decide to import.
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-13 Soundwave (1449551)
Posted by Nemesis Maximo on December 26th, 2012 @ 8:48pm CST
Are his fingers pose able, or is it just his left index finger that's stuck in "eject button pushing mode"?
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-13 Soundwave (1449565)
Posted by Mindmaster on December 26th, 2012 @ 9:49pm CST
Nemesis Maximo wrote:Are his fingers pose able, or is it just his left index finger that's stuck in "eject button pushing mode"?


Unknow. But I'd say his hands would be as poseable as Starscream; thumb is a ball joint, index finger is hinged and ball-jointed, and the rest of them are fused, hinged and ball-jointed.
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-13 Soundwave (1449630)
Posted by Stormrider on December 27th, 2012 @ 10:02am CST
Mindmaster wrote:
Arie wrote:Soundwave is looking great as a Masterpiece release. I have only recently started collecting Masterpiece releases and I am currently waiting for my Convoy (MP-10) and Starscream (MP-11) orders to arrive, so I do not know yet if I will purchase Soundwave (MP-13) straight... What are the chances of him being released by Hasbro in the nearby future and what will he cost me then, being an overseas buyer? I have paid just as much for Convoy (MP-10) as I would have had to pay for the Hasbro release, so how will that be for Soundwave? Time will tell I guess. But Soundwave is looking great!


Hasbro hasn't officially announced a stateside release of Soundwave. Like I said previously, I'm giving them six months before I decide to import.


I am betting Christmas 2013.
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-13 Soundwave (1449696)
Posted by Nemesis Maximo on December 27th, 2012 @ 3:19pm CST
Mindmaster wrote:
Nemesis Maximo wrote:Are his fingers pose able, or is it just his left index finger that's stuck in "eject button pushing mode"?


Unknow. But I'd say his hands would be as poseable as Starscream; thumb is a ball joint, index finger is hinged and ball-jointed, and the rest of them are fused, hinged and ball-jointed.

My thought was that his hands looked a bit like MP-10. Either way, very excited for this figure.

Also, have there been any size compariso shots with Soundwave and 'Screamer or O.P.?
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-13 Soundwave (1456935)
Posted by El Duque on January 21st, 2013 @ 9:10pm CST
Courtesy of ACToys member batigoal918 we have some nice additional in-hand images of Takara Tomy's soon to be released and highly anticipated Masterpiece MP-13 Soundwave with Laserbeak. Check out the images mirrored below.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-13 Soundwave (1456939)
Posted by starscream1974 on January 21st, 2013 @ 9:38pm CST
:KREMZEEK: :CON: :KREMZEEK: :CON: Things are really coming full circle with the MP Line. I am also looking forward to Fan Toys (not ) Shockwave :BOWDOWN: :BOWDOWN: :BOWDOWN: Aynone have a clue as to the next Masterpiece besides his minions and Nemesis Prime? :KREMZEEK:
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-13 Soundwave (1456943)
Posted by Mindmaster on January 21st, 2013 @ 10:02pm CST
I'm liking that package of him. Still praying for a stateside release. :PRAY:
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-13 Soundwave (1456953)
Posted by Rated X on January 21st, 2013 @ 10:36pm CST
Wow the MP line is so out of scale with each other. I mean should Hot Rod really be that much taller than Sideswipe ? Dont get me wrong, the detail is beautiful, but I just dont get what people like about the huge size ? Theyre in scale with dolls for crying out loud ! (hence the pictures) If this figure could be shrunk to voyager size, Id be all over it.
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-13 Soundwave (1456955)
Posted by Mindmaster on January 21st, 2013 @ 10:39pm CST
Rated X wrote:...should Hot Rod really be that much taller than Sideswipe?


Technically, he's supposed to be in scale with MP-10, not Lambor.
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-13 Soundwave (1456957)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on January 21st, 2013 @ 10:49pm CST
I'm hoping they don't change a thing for the US release, except maybe a yellow optic band (though not a purple repaint; I like comic continuity better, but not THAT much better), but I'm guessing Hasbro might not include Megatron.

I'm all for sensitivity in the wake of the horrible shootings of the past year, but one thing I learned in the wake of Aurora is that such tragedies seem to lead to toy guns getting cracked-down upon instead of the real ones...for some reason. I hope I didn't just start some polarizing debate, but I just noticed the Megatron, and it's something I WOULD like to see Hasbro include as well. Because it's harmless fantasy. And it's too small to be mistaken for a real magnum. Just sayin'.
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-13 Soundwave (1456968)
Posted by Arctorro on January 21st, 2013 @ 11:13pm CST
Rated X wrote:Wow the MP line is so out of scale with each other. I mean should Hot Rod really be that much taller than Sideswipe ? Dont get me wrong, the detail is beautiful, but I just dont get what people like about the huge size ? Theyre in scale with dolls for crying out loud ! (hence the pictures) If this figure could be shrunk to voyager size, Id be all over it.

MP-01 Optimus and MP-05 Megatron are from the old larger scale. Hot Rod is actually G1 Rodimus Prime with the Hot Rod modes being more of a gimmick that doesn't scale well with the other figures, but it isn't really meant to. MP-09 Rodimus Prime, MP-10 Optimus, MP-11 Starscream, MP-12 Sideswipe and MP-13 Soundwave are all in perfect scale with each other based on the G1 size chart. MP-08 Grimlock could be considered a bit small, but still looks good with the others.

Don't get me wrong, the detail is beautiful, but I just don't see it happening in voyager size :P
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-13 Soundwave (1456973)
Posted by Ultra Markus on January 21st, 2013 @ 11:43pm CST
Bumblevivisector wrote:I'm hoping they don't change a thing for the US release, except maybe a yellow optic band (though not a purple repaint; I like comic continuity better, but not THAT much better), but I'm guessing Hasbro might not include Megatron.

I'm all for sensitivity in the wake of the horrible shootings of the past year, but one thing I learned in the wake of Aurora is that such tragedies seem to lead to toy guns getting cracked-down upon instead of the real ones...for some reason. I hope I didn't just start some polarizing debate, but I just noticed the Megatron, and it's something I WOULD like to see Hasbro include as well. Because it's harmless fantasy. And it's too small to be mistaken for a real magnum. Just sayin'.

the 20th anniversary masterpiece prime back in 2005 included it even after those other mass shootings way back when(heres a guide for reference: http://www.motherjones.com/politics/201 ... -full-data ) so i wouldn't count it out yet there is still hope
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-13 Soundwave (1457005)
Posted by Henry921 on January 22nd, 2013 @ 3:41am CST
Mindmaster wrote:
Rated X wrote:...should Hot Rod really be that much taller than Sideswipe?


Technically, he's supposed to be in scale with MP-10, not Lambor.



I certainly hate knowing that Hot Rod is taller than Soundwave. :BOOM:

Still, I hope one day I can forget it, as I leave MP Rodimus boxed for all eternity as punishment for... uh, existing. :twisted:
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-13 Soundwave (1457011)
Posted by Ravage XK on January 22nd, 2013 @ 3:59am CST
I hope the quality control is sorted on this figure, after the issues with Sideswipe this could kill the MP line for me if its messed up.

As much as I love Soundwave I think Laserbeak could be the star of this release.
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-13 Soundwave (1457035)
Posted by AutoBorst on January 22nd, 2013 @ 8:54am CST
Rated X wrote:Wow the MP line is so out of scale with each other. I mean should Hot Rod really be that much taller than Sideswipe ? Dont get me wrong, the detail is beautiful, but I just dont get what people like about the huge size ? Theyre in scale with dolls for crying out loud ! (hence the pictures) If this figure could be shrunk to voyager size, Id be all over it.


Which is exactly why I decided not to buy MP Sideswipe. Ever since they released MP Hot Rod Takara's gone and messed up the whole scale. Bad enough Soundwave will be a whole head shorter than Megatron, but Sideswipe shouldn't look like a Autobot mini spy next to him.

So I'm guessing the next MP announcement will be Soundblaster?
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-13 Soundwave (1457038)
Posted by Ravage XK on January 22nd, 2013 @ 9:00am CST
AutoBorst wrote:So I'm guessing the next MP announcement will be Soundblaster?


Wonder what tape he would come with?
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-13 Soundwave (1457040)
Posted by kirbenvost on January 22nd, 2013 @ 9:07am CST
I just pictured Soundwave blasting Rod Stewart... because yeah I think he's sexy! :D

I agree with those who think Rodimus is too tall. But it's true, he was meant to be Rodimus Prime, so I guess it's forgiven. Sideswipe really does look tiny though.
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-13 Soundwave (1457060)
Posted by El Duque on January 22nd, 2013 @ 10:41am CST
Thanks to 78dm.net we have an extensive set of high quality MP-13 Soundwave and Laserbeak images. Pretty much everything gets covered here: packaging, instructions, accessories, both figures in all modes, comparisons, and even the special collectors coin. Enjoy the images mirrored below.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-13 Soundwave (1457076)
Posted by Bumbleblogn on January 22nd, 2013 @ 12:16pm CST
At first the legs on this guy really bothered me, but after I saw you could at least pose them in a running/standing/action foreign pose, it became alright. Sadly tho, the shinning point of this set Is laserbeak, and I'm not saying this sarcastically. The way takara re-imaged this toy is simply stunning. Going from a toy that was basicly a parts former, to a toy that has 3X the articulation and NO CIBBLE! It's a shame you can't just buy laserbeak lol
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-13 Soundwave (1457078)
Posted by jindrak on January 22nd, 2013 @ 12:20pm CST
I don't want to see any more pictures of this, I want to OWN it!!!
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-13 Soundwave (1457088)
Posted by mooncake623 on January 22nd, 2013 @ 1:17pm CST
Wow that's a lot of pictures!
so does the clear energon cube comes with all Soundwave releases or just the Amazon exclusive one? All the pictures and reviews I've seen of him has it but neither say if they have the Amazon exclusive version
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-13 Soundwave (1457090)
Posted by Arie on January 22nd, 2013 @ 1:19pm CST
mooncake623 wrote:Wow that's a lot of pictures!
so does the clear energon cube comes with all Soundwave releases or just the Amazon exclusive one? All the pictures and reviews I've seen of him has it but neither say if they have the Amazon exclusive version

The Amazon release simply comes with an extra energon cube.
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-13 Soundwave (1457091)
Posted by mooncake623 on January 22nd, 2013 @ 1:25pm CST
Oh that's great news thanks!
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-13 Soundwave (1457125)
Posted by kirbenvost on January 22nd, 2013 @ 3:26pm CST
Holy extensive gallery, Batman! So nice. I love the little speakers in the arm compartments, very nice touch. :D
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-13 Soundwave (1457130)
Posted by Mindmaster on January 22nd, 2013 @ 3:40pm CST
kirbenvost wrote:I love the little speakers in the arm compartments, very nice touch. :D


Speakers in the arm compartment? What the....?

Image

Image
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-13 Soundwave (1457147)
Posted by Nemesis Maximo on January 22nd, 2013 @ 4:26pm CST
This is officially my entire Christmas List. "Dear Santa..."
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-13 Soundwave (1457182)
Posted by Stormrider on January 22nd, 2013 @ 7:52pm CST
Ravage XK wrote:I hope the quality control is sorted on this figure, after the issues with Sideswipe this could kill the MP line for me if its messed up.

As much as I love Soundwave I think Laserbeak could be the star of this release.



What was the issue with your Sideswipe? I didn't have any.

Regarding the scale. I don't have any problem with height of Sideswipe, Soundwave, MP10, and Rodimus Prime, Seekers, and Grimlock.
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-13 Soundwave (1457183)
Posted by YoungPrime on January 22nd, 2013 @ 7:54pm CST
All I want is the bird.

Bird, bird, bird...bird is the word!

Click here to view an additional 54 comments about this topic at the Energon Pub Forums ...

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #101 - Talkin' 'Bout My Generations
Twincast / Podcast #101:
"Talkin' 'Bout My Generations"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, September 21st, 2014