In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-18 Bluestreak

Transformers News: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-18 Bluestreak

Thursday, October 24th, 2013 6:14AM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Autobot032   Views: 19,048

The latest Transformers Masterpiece figure, MP-18 Bluestreak, has apparently seen release and blogger Alfes2010 has provided some pics via his Twitter feed. The figure is scheduled to be shipping from US e-tailers such as BBTS and TFSource by the beginning of November, if not sooner. 'Til then, this will have to tide you over.

The small gallery has been mirrored below.

Credit(s): Alfes2010
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-18 Bluestreak (1525618)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 24th, 2013 @ 7:03am CDT
That's not Smokescreen, that's Streak.
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-18 Bluestreak (1525627)
Posted by megatronus on October 24th, 2013 @ 7:25am CDT
So... beautiful...
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-18 Bluestreak (1525628)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 24th, 2013 @ 7:31am CDT
Alfes just Tweeted one more new pic - https://twitter.com/Alfes2010/status/393353477373440000

Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-18 Bluestreak (1525635)
Posted by mooncake623 on October 24th, 2013 @ 8:07am CDT
Where does his gun go in alt mode? hm...
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-18 Bluestreak (1525637)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 24th, 2013 @ 8:15am CDT
mooncake623 wrote:Where does his gun go in alt mode? hm...
Looks like there might be a little clip on the roof that it could possible be inserted into.
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-18 Bluestreak (1525658)
Posted by robotmel on October 24th, 2013 @ 9:44am CDT
:D
Streaker is looking great especially with that clear sun roof effect, a nice way to differetiate (word of the day!) him from his car brothers! ;)
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-18 Bluestreak (1525694)
Posted by AutoBorst on October 24th, 2013 @ 12:29pm CDT
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-18 Bluestreak (1525705)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on October 24th, 2013 @ 1:37pm CDT
AutoBorst wrote:Does Prowl and Bluestreak have different face sculpts like Sideswipe/Red Alert have?

Yes they do (please forgive the use of a TFW pic but it was the clearest head shot I could find, I will do my penance later)

<!-- ia0 -->2.jpg<!-- ia0 -->
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-18 Bluestreak (1525716)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 24th, 2013 @ 2:35pm CDT
Not just the faces, but their entire heads are different sculpts, too.
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-18 Bluestreak (1525719)
Posted by mooncake623 on October 24th, 2013 @ 2:43pm CDT
got payment request from HLJ for Streak! =D
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-18 Bluestreak (1525722)
Posted by megatronus on October 24th, 2013 @ 3:16pm CDT
mooncake623 wrote:got payment request from HLJ for Streak! =D

That means my RK order should ship out soon... :D
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-18 Bluestreak (1525727)
Posted by Cyberpath on October 24th, 2013 @ 3:42pm CDT
Shipped!

Yesterday I noticed that Prowl eyes are painted light blue, kind of like Hasbro's MP-10. I love that.
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-18 Bluestreak (1525728)
Posted by Dead Metal on October 24th, 2013 @ 3:48pm CDT
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-18 Bluestreak (1525743)
Posted by Deathscythetransform on October 24th, 2013 @ 5:23pm CDT
aw heck! I thought skipping this one, but I guess I cant!

I'll have 3 Fairladies then...
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-18 Bluestreak (1525756)
Posted by Arctorro on October 24th, 2013 @ 7:05pm CDT
Just shipped my hlj.com order!

Prowl, Bluestreak and UN31 United Beast Megatron for $155 shipped. Glad I went with hlj instead of BBTS on this one, saved quite a few $$$ ;)
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-18 Bluestreak (1525766)
Posted by Son of Carl on October 24th, 2013 @ 7:22pm CDT
mooncake623 wrote:Where does his gun go in alt mode? hm...

You really don't want to know. :D
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-18 Bluestreak (1525768)
Posted by Son of Carl on October 24th, 2013 @ 7:28pm CDT
Dead Metal wrote:Those are quite possibly the best face sculpts I've seen on a TF recently. Wow, these just get better and better the more I see of them. Payday can't come soon enough.

The only minor issue that I have with Bluestreak's head sculpt is that his mouth is close. It would have been nice if he looked like he was talking. I mean he is called Bluestreak for a reason.
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-18 Bluestreak (1525779)
Posted by megatronus on October 24th, 2013 @ 8:18pm CDT
Arctorro wrote:Just shipped my hlj.com order!

That's a great deal!
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-18 Bluestreak (1525804)
Posted by EagleTron on October 24th, 2013 @ 9:51pm CDT
I was putting down and bashing this mp Bluestreak ever since I first saw the pics of him but after seeing these in hand photos of him and after receiving mp Prowl and seeing how good he turned out I'm now totally mind changed on Bluestreak. The silver and black looks very good. I just bought him after cancelling several preorders for him during the past couple of months. These mp cars look so so so good in hand. Takara, I give you a standing :APPLAUSE:
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-18 Bluestreak (1525805)
Posted by Arctorro on October 24th, 2013 @ 9:52pm CDT
megatronus wrote:
Arctorro wrote:Just shipped my hlj.com order!

That's a great deal!
Tell me about it! hlj.com takes priority for all my MP purchases from now on. Also, that is $155 AUD, so in USD take another $5 - $10 off.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers G2 Parts 1991 PYRO spark complete missile rocket set EUROPEAN - Time Remaining: 3 days 19 hours 18 minutes 23 seconds
Transformers Masterpiece MP28 Hot Rod Stock Robot Figure Takara Tomy  japan new. - Time Remaining: 3 days 7 hours 48 minutes 49 seconds
Transformers Animated TA38 Wing Blade Optimus Prime Takara Tomy japan new . - Time Remaining: 3 days 8 hours 34 minutes 10 seconds
Original Transformers Hasbro G1 2002 Commemorative Series 1 ULTRA MAGNUS MISB - Time Remaining: 3 days 1 hour 34 minutes 39 seconds
NEW X-TRANSBOTS BEK-01R Upgrade Kit for Transformers G1 Color FOC Bruticus - Time Remaining: 3 days 17 hours 40 minutes 59 seconds
Takara Transformers Binaltech BT-11 RAVAGE New Sealed MISB Corvette 1:24 - Time Remaining: 3 days 12 hours 50 minutes 49 seconds
Takara Transformers Binaltech BT-16 SKIDS bB XVersion New Sealed MISB Toyota - Time Remaining: 3 days 12 hours 36 minutes 31 seconds
Transformers G1 Insecticon AFA 80 MISB (Shrapnel Bombshell Kickback) Original - Time Remaining: 3 days 17 hours 17 minutes 51 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #146 - Happy Accidents