Transformers News: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-19 Gaia Unicron & AM-21 Arms Master Optimus Prime

Thursday, September 27th, 2012 11:06PM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 34,073

Japan based toy blogger Alfes 2010 has posted galleries of his latest Transformers Prime Arms Micron acquisitions, AM-19 Gaia Unicron and AM-21 Arms Master Optimus Prime. The full galleries can be found by clicking any of the images mirrored below.

In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-19 Gaia Unicron & AM-21 Arms Master OP

Credit(s): Alfes 2010
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-19 Gaia Unicron & AM-21 Arms Master Optimus Prime (1424605)
Posted by PrymeStriker on September 27th, 2012 @ 11:37pm CDT
Wow. Unicron is small. Should I be surprised?
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-19 Gaia Unicron & AM-21 Arms Master Optimus Prime (1424611)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 27th, 2012 @ 11:58pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:Wow. Unicron is small. Should I be surprised?
Small? He's about the size of an Ultra.

Also, that second pic with the volcano lying down as though the photographer thought it was a ship is full of so much fail. >:oP
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-19 Gaia Unicron & AM-21 Arms Master Optimus Prime (1424614)
Posted by joevill on September 28th, 2012 @ 12:19am CDT

Awww! Beat me to it! LOL
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-19 Gaia Unicron & AM-21 Arms Master Optimus Prime (1424617)
Posted by kirbenvost on September 28th, 2012 @ 12:29am CDT
Guh, the comparison shots with the other Unicrons are killing me... I want it. :(
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-19 Gaia Unicron & AM-21 Arms Master Optimus Prime (1424631)
Posted by Manterax Prime on September 28th, 2012 @ 1:53am CDT
I'm gonna wait for some 3rd party to make hands for unicron before I even consider buying him. Until then, DO NOT WANT!
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-19 Gaia Unicron & AM-21 Arms Master Optimus Prime (1424639)
Posted by noctorro on September 28th, 2012 @ 3:37am CDT
Ultra?

How about Voyager sized. And yes that dissapoints me. I thought he would be near the size of a weaponizer (whatever scale that might be)

Still, it's a Unicron, can't skip it.
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-19 Gaia Unicron & AM-21 Arms Master Optimus Prime (1424660)
Posted by CommanderHazar on September 28th, 2012 @ 6:50am CDT
El Duque wrote:

So the Matrix is a Minicon? Seriously?
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-19 Gaia Unicron & AM-21 Arms Master Optimus Prime (1424665)
Posted by Valandar on September 28th, 2012 @ 7:24am CDT
I was just thinking that Gaia Unicron fits on Supreme Unicron as a head far too well for it to be a coincidence...
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-19 Gaia Unicron & AM-21 Arms Master Optimus Prime (1424668)
Posted by GuyIncognito on September 28th, 2012 @ 7:44am CDT
Now I want Gaia Unicron even more.
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-19 Gaia Unicron & AM-21 Arms Master Optimus Prime (1424682)
Posted by PrymeStriker on September 28th, 2012 @ 8:43am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:Wow. Unicron is small. Should I be surprised?
Small? He's about the size of an Ultra.

Comparing this Unicron with the Cybertron, and the Cybertron with my Prime Voyagers, Unicron would barely tower them (minus his gigantic spikes). I'm sad, but I must get him! He'll just be the smaller rock clone :-(
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-19 Gaia Unicron & AM-21 Arms Master Optimus Prime (1424683)
Posted by joevill on September 28th, 2012 @ 8:45am CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:Wow. Unicron is small. Should I be surprised?
Small? He's about the size of an Ultra.

Rock clones... you just gave me an idea. Wouldn't it be fun to set up a battle scene in the desert with an army of Gaia Unicrons? :-D
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-19 Gaia Unicron & AM-21 Arms Master Optimus Prime (1424685)
Posted by PrymeStriker on September 28th, 2012 @ 8:46am CDT
joevill wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:Wow. Unicron is small. Should I be surprised?
Small? He's about the size of an Ultra.

Pfft, it's a great idea.

I won't be doing it, unless I want a hole the size of Texas in my wallet. :-(
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-19 Gaia Unicron & AM-21 Arms Master Optimus Prime (1424699)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 28th, 2012 @ 9:13am CDT
CommanderHazar wrote:
El Duque wrote:

So the Matrix is a Minicon? Seriously?
No, not seriously. Of course it isn't a Minicon. How would one get that idea from this picture? The Matrix is just an accessory. It has no robot mode or whatever. It just forms the bottom half of the Matrix Saber, with Shining R.A. forming the blade.
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-19 Gaia Unicron & AM-21 Arms Master Optimus Prime (1424722)
Posted by GuyIncognito on September 28th, 2012 @ 10:08am CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:

So just don't compare it to them! Display Gaia Unicron with Cyberverse Prime figures and he'll tower over them like a giant.
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-19 Gaia Unicron & AM-21 Arms Master Optimus Prime (1424737)
Posted by Godzillabot Primal on September 28th, 2012 @ 10:32am CDT
Whoa...Must have :shock:
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-19 Gaia Unicron & AM-21 Arms Master Optimus Prime (1424740)
Posted by NatsumeRyu on September 28th, 2012 @ 10:43am CDT
Considering the complaints here, I still want Unicron so very much. :3
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-19 Gaia Unicron & AM-21 Arms Master Optimus Prime (1424742)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 28th, 2012 @ 10:46am CDT
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-19 Gaia Unicron & AM-21 Arms Master Optimus Prime (1424785)
Posted by PrymeStriker on September 28th, 2012 @ 11:59am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Looking at the images not mirrored here, I see now that Unicron definitely looks more Voyager-sized than Ultra-sized. So, yeah, he's as big as he should be.

When he's the size of Optimus ;)

GuyIncognito wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:

I don't have a lot of Cyberverse figures. Breakdown, Knock Out, Ratchet, and Ironhide is all he'd be displayed with. I'm still displaying him with the others, but I'm disappointed this isn't the scale I imagined.
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-19 Gaia Unicron & AM-21 Arms Master Optimus Prime (1424828)
Posted by Sodan-1 on September 28th, 2012 @ 2:04pm CDT

Simply awesome. I'm so torn. A Transformers figure where I only like 1/3 of the modes? But that 1/3 is the most important mode.

AM-21 looks good to. Yeah his legs are a little poor in both modes, but it's a cool figure with a gimmick which isn't exactly unwelcome. The Matrix is cool, but even this big fella can barely wield it. If I didn't already have a PRIME Prime I'd probably go for it, but it's just too expensive when it won't be filling a gap.
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-19 Gaia Unicron & AM-21 Arms Master Optimus Prime (1425185)
Posted by XDMan on September 29th, 2012 @ 7:21pm CDT
And when there's a Unicron, there's a hour lighting Prime. ;)

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Dark of the Moon Mechtech   Darksteel Figure Deluxe Class 2011 - Time Remaining: 3 days 9 hours 21 minutes 9 seconds
Transformers Animated Autobot Voyager Class Grimlock Action Figure - Time Remaining: 2 days 5 hours 40 minutes 12 seconds
Transformers Cindersaur & Smokescreen Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Figure Set - Time Remaining: 3 days 15 hours 15 minutes 50 seconds
LOT TRANSFORMERS FIGURE LEGENDS CLASS OPTIMUS PRIME MEGATRON GRIMLOCK BUMBLEBEE - Time Remaining: 4 days 1 hour 37 minutes 46 seconds
Thrust Target 100% Complete 6 Inch Titanium Transformers - SHARP - box optional - Time Remaining: 2 days 36 minutes 33 seconds
Transformers Armada Jetfire with Commetor Mini-Con MISB (#RO5) - Time Remaining: 2 days 22 hours 41 minutes 55 seconds
D0503354 POWERGLIDE TRANSFORMERS AUTOBOT MINIBOT ALL ORIGINAL G1 MOC RESEAL - Time Remaining: 2 days 14 hours 15 minutes 12 seconds
1992 Transformers G2 Autobot MOC Windbreaker Wind Breaker (#DZ4) - Time Remaining: 3 days 3 hours 32 minutes 22 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #148 - And Rom The Space Knight
"And Rom The Space Knight"
Posted: Monday, June 27th, 2016