In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Capsule Toys Wave 2

Transformers News: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Capsule Toys Wave 2

Tuesday, August 28th, 2012 1:05PM CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 19,147

Autobase Aichi has updated their facebook page with a gallery of Takara Tomy's Transformers Prime Capsule Toys wave 2, which features:

• Arcee Blade
  • Megatron Cannon
  • Bulkhead Knuckle
  • Dado (two color versions)

Credit(s): Autobase Aichi

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Capsule Toys Wave 2 (1414226)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on August 28th, 2012 @ 1:15pm CDT
why cant hasbro release these instead of those stupid kreon things
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Capsule Toys Wave 2 (1414229)
Posted by Che on August 28th, 2012 @ 1:28pm CDT
Sincerely, these combinations of microns are becoming just... ridiculous. And this idea of figures playing with small versions of themselves is just... obscene. Well, what am I saying... after Arcee with pink giant nipples... :roll:
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Capsule Toys Wave 2 (1414232)
Posted by griftimus prime on August 28th, 2012 @ 1:36pm CDT
dumb
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Capsule Toys Wave 2 (1414237)
Posted by RhA on August 28th, 2012 @ 1:46pm CDT
That animal combo-thing made me feel dirty.
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Capsule Toys Wave 2 (1414247)
Posted by Tigertrack on August 28th, 2012 @ 2:33pm CDT
I Iike the Bulkhead knuckle. It's like a video game power up. Turtle shield mode is okay. Meg's seems a bit weak, like BBee from the last wave. Arcee looks middle if the pack ok.
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Capsule Toys Wave 2 (1414249)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on August 28th, 2012 @ 2:39pm CDT
To be honest I expected more of the Super Combo Weapons:

Grand Cross Archery
(Prime, 'Bee and Bulkhead)

Wormhole Whip (Gob, Zad and Dado)

O well, can't have everything. I'm still getting them, they're dirt cheap compared to the rest.
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Capsule Toys Wave 2 (1414251)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on August 28th, 2012 @ 2:49pm CDT
RhA wrote:That animal combo-thing made me feel dirty.

My sentiments exactly
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Capsule Toys Wave 2 (1414253)
Posted by RhA on August 28th, 2012 @ 2:57pm CDT
SW's SilverHammer wrote:
RhA wrote:That animal combo-thing made me feel dirty.

My sentiments exactly

Alternatively: JAPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Capsule Toys Wave 2 (1414276)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on August 28th, 2012 @ 4:21pm CDT
RhA wrote:
SW's SilverHammer wrote:
RhA wrote:That animal combo-thing made me feel dirty.

My sentiments exactly

Alternatively: JAPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

Or, how did the Aqua Something season finale put it?

PUT ZA TROLL!
ON ZA POLE!

PUT ZA TROLL!
ON ZA POLE!

PUT ZA HEAD!
IN ZA HOLE!

PUT ZA TROLL!
ON ZA POLE!
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Capsule Toys Wave 2 (1414286)
Posted by RAcast on August 28th, 2012 @ 4:47pm CDT
Bulkhead Knuckle is the best so far! That looks badass. :D. Arcee Blade is pretty spiffy too. :)

Edit: Good lord there were so many typos in this post. I need to stop trying to post from my iPhone.
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Capsule Toys Wave 2 (1414295)
Posted by Anonymous. on August 28th, 2012 @ 5:22pm CDT
[color=teal]Getting four turtles.

Doing the obvious. [/color]
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Capsule Toys Wave 2 (1414323)
Posted by KNM2012 on August 28th, 2012 @ 8:06pm CDT
I can see Takara Tomy doing a Arms Microns side-story for this wave, as that is the only way you can get me interested in it. Otherwise, I am okay with my AM-11 Arcee in my collection. >:oP
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Capsule Toys Wave 2 (1414329)
Posted by Ultra Markus on August 28th, 2012 @ 8:57pm CDT
its like a minicon orgy nightmare
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Capsule Toys Wave 2 (1414335)
Posted by triKlops on August 28th, 2012 @ 9:20pm CDT
don't mind these for the price point
looking forward to getting mine in
the Wormhole Whip looks to be the way to go with the animal microns
interesting to see round three once they get put up
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Capsule Toys Wave 2 (1414388)
Posted by KNM2012 on August 29th, 2012 @ 1:51am CDT
triKlops wrote:don't mind these for the price point
looking forward to getting mine in
the Wormhole Whip looks to be the way to go with the animal microns
interesting to see round three once they get put up

Looking at your collection listing on Shmax.com, I think these might be a good fit in your collection. :-?

Oh, and a side-note, I noticed that we purchased the same Transformer a day apart. :-?
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Capsule Toys Wave 2 (1414451)
Posted by gavinfuzzy on August 29th, 2012 @ 7:38am CDT
Blurrz wrote:[color=teal]Getting four turtles.

Doing the obvious. [/color]

[strike]Have a turtle four-way?[/strike]

Err... I mean make a super huge shield? Seriously, that animal combo is so ridiculous I really want it just to constantly laugh at it.
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Capsule Toys Wave 2 (1414476)
Posted by triKlops on August 29th, 2012 @ 9:20am CDT
KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:
triKlops wrote:don't mind these for the price point
looking forward to getting mine in
the Wormhole Whip looks to be the way to go with the animal microns
interesting to see round three once they get put up

interesting, which one?
and thanks for the look!
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Capsule Toys Wave 2 (1414556)
Posted by XDMan on August 29th, 2012 @ 12:04pm CDT
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Capsule Toys Wave 2 (1414566)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on August 29th, 2012 @ 12:24pm CDT
XDMan wrote:I hope we get more Cons. By the way, don't you guys think that the Capsule releases are kind of illogical?

Design-wise they do stand out, but here good animal modes seemed to be the focus instead of good weapon modes for the AMW-series.
Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Capsule Toys Wave 2 (1414655)
Posted by KNM2012 on August 29th, 2012 @ 4:31pm CDT
triKlops wrote:
KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:
triKlops wrote:don't mind these for the price point
looking forward to getting mine in
the Wormhole Whip looks to be the way to go with the animal microns
interesting to see round three once they get put up

interesting, which one?
and thanks for the look!

Encore 08: Meister. I bought mine at TFsource for a bit more, and on August 13th.

And my pleasure. I like doing that as it helps give me an idea on what to recommend if the subject ever comes up, as well as figure out a direction for my collection. <-(Which is not boding so well, as I am disputing if I should or should not add any Convoy-based characters in the Commander portion of my collection. :???:)

Ending Soon On eBay

Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-11 Starscream with Coin US SELLER - Time Remaining: 4 days 2 hours 29 minutes 43 seconds
Hasbro Masterpiece Skywarp Transformers Walmart used displayed by collector - Time Remaining: 4 days 2 hours 44 minutes 59 seconds
Transformers G1 Mini Bot RED Bumblebee Pre rub 1984 - Time Remaining: 3 days 15 hours 15 minutes 14 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-11NR Masterpiece Ramjet - Time Remaining: 4 days 3 hours 15 minutes 8 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-11T Thundercracker - Time Remaining: 4 days 2 hours 45 minutes 21 seconds
TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS TURBO TRACKS - Time Remaining: 4 days 18 hours 35 minutes 53 seconds
Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Figure SWINDLE - Time Remaining: 4 days 16 hours 36 minutes 28 seconds
Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Figure VORTEX - Time Remaining: 4 days 16 hours 35 minutes 8 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #146 - Happy Accidents