In-Hand Images: TFSS G1 Breakdown

Transformers News: In-Hand Images: TFSS G1 Breakdown

Friday, August 24th, 2012 9:44AM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 39,512

The Official Transformers Collectors' Club has tweeted a couple of images of their upcoming TFSS figure Breakdown, a G1 redeco of their previously released BotCon exclusive G2 Breakdown. The first image is a group shot with the original G1 Breakdown and the TFCC BotCon Exclusive Animated Breakdown. The second gives us a nice up close head shot. Images mirrored below.

Click here to sign up for TFSS.

In-Hand Images: TFSS G1 Breakdown

In-Hand Images: TFSS G1 Breakdown
Credit(s): TFCC
Re: In-Hand Images: TFSS G1 Breakdown (1412991)
Posted by necr0blivion on August 24th, 2012 @ 10:04am CDT
Out of the 6 figures coming out, Breakdown is the one I'm looking forward to the most. I really like that off-white paint scheme, and glad they took the "family" photo.
Re: In-Hand Images: TFSS G1 Breakdown (1413002)
Posted by SLUGSLINGER81 on August 24th, 2012 @ 10:34am CDT
Thank Primus for BBTS...I was gonna join the TFSS and dish out major $$$ just for this figure alone and sell the rest, but put him on my POL as soon as they put him up for preorder, I think he's look perfect next to HTS Dragstrip...if only they make a Motormaster...or Motormouth...I dont care what they call him, I would love to see a voyager class updated version of him with the truck cab for feet concept...along with the rest of the Stunticons...and hope that a 3rd party company comes out with an accessory to combine them all...it would be FAN-FREEKING-TASTIC!!! :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay:
Re: In-Hand Images: TFSS G1 Breakdown (1413030)
Posted by Flashwave on August 24th, 2012 @ 12:00pm CDT
there was supposedly suh a beast being designed for the boxset
Re: In-Hand Images: TFSS G1 Breakdown (1413046)
Posted by Rated X on August 24th, 2012 @ 12:31pm CDT
Re: In-Hand Images: TFSS G1 Breakdown (1413108)
Posted by XDMan on August 24th, 2012 @ 3:43pm CDT
He's got the feeling that everyone is after him :shock:

No, really.
Re: In-Hand Images: TFSS G1 Breakdown (1413135)
Posted by Stormrider on August 24th, 2012 @ 4:35pm CDT
The head doesn't look right.
Re: In-Hand Images: TFSS G1 Breakdown (1413383)
Posted by zodconvoy on August 25th, 2012 @ 9:58am CDT
I'll admit that I'm torn. I have Dragstrip but never got around to Wildrider and while this would be something I'm interested in normally, I wasn't wowed by it when CHMS put out the same thing what, two years ago at a fraction of the price? Between Fansprojects actual combining Stunticons, the fact that we will never get all 5 of them from Hasbro, the fact that the G2 version actually looks better, and generally being tired of this mold, I'm going to have to pass. As of right now, the only Sub Plan figure that I'm interested in is Slipstream. Even Scourge is losing his "must have" status.
Re: In-Hand Images: TFSS G1 Breakdown (1413460)
Posted by Genocide G2.0 on August 25th, 2012 @ 1:42pm CDT
Rated X wrote:Look good but the CHMS version has been sitting on my shelf for 2 month so it's not like "wow Im finally getting Breakdown !!!" The Fansproject version will probally be out before this I bet. Soon I might be starting a special shelf for all the Hasbro figures that have been replaced by 3rd party stuff. Ultra Powerglide, Drag strip, CHMS Wildrider, TFCC Breakdown, United Megatron, HFTD Seaspray, Legends Cosmos, Firetrap (Brawn) ROTF Gears, etc...

Yeah i got the KO breakdown iv'e had him for a few month myself and i don't give a shit i have him he's just boring now , i understand the buzz for people getting an official product and maybe that's the downfall of buying ko figures without a release but like you said FP is out sooner than later and will rule all(being new molds)
Re: In-Hand Images: TFSS G1 Breakdown (1413493)
Posted by Stormrider on August 25th, 2012 @ 3:54pm CDT
I am happy to get an official CHUG Breakdown, but see your point with the mold getting boring and with Fansproject on their heels. I would to have Universe Breakdown and Motormaster to complete.

Ending Soon On eBay

2016 SDCC Exclusive .. Hasbro ... Transformers G.I. Joe ... Soundwave Powerglide - Time Remaining: 4 days 12 hours 59 minutes 36 seconds
TAKARA TOMY TRANSFORMERS Asia Exclusive Henkei Jetfire NEW - Time Remaining: 4 days 1 hour 2 minutes 37 seconds
Transformers Original G1 Doublecross Gun Weapon Part - Time Remaining: 11 days 15 hours 50 minutes 48 seconds
TA-06 MEGATRON Transformers Animated complete Voyager 2008 Takara Tomy Japan - Time Remaining: 1 day 12 hours 34 minutes 19 seconds
2016 Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Leader Skywarp - Decepticon - Time Remaining: 11 days 19 hours 10 minutes 8 seconds
TRANSFORMERS RID ROBOTS IN DISGUISE JHIAXUS  FIGURE - Time Remaining: 3 days 20 hours 20 minutes 5 seconds
TAKARA TRANSFORMERS G1 90 TIGERTRACK E-HOBBY EXCLUSIVE YELLOW SIDESWIPE - Time Remaining: 3 days 11 hours 20 minutes 18 seconds
Transformers G1 Masterpiece Dinobot Sludge Fans Toys FT-07 Stomp in USA!! - Time Remaining: 3 days 12 hours 58 minutes 13 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #148 - And Rom The Space Knight
"And Rom The Space Knight"
Posted: Monday, June 27th, 2016