In-Hand Images: Transformers Animated: The Complete Series Available Now

Transformers News: In-Hand Images: Transformers Animated: The Complete Series Available Now

Tuesday, June 10th, 2014 11:01PM CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 15,856

Transformers Animated: The Complete Series hits DVD today and Seibertron.com is here to give you in-hand images of this long awaited set thanks to our friends at Shout! Factory. This set includes the elusive 3rd season which is available for the first time on DVD. The series also appears to be presented in widescreen. Transformers Animated: The Complete Series which is available exclusively here at Amazon. Enjoy these in-hand images.

Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Animated: The Complete Series Available Now (1580998)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 10th, 2014 @ 11:06pm CDT
The only downside to this set is that it doesn't have any of the shorts that were made in addition to the episodes.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Animated: The Complete Series Available Now (1581001)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on June 10th, 2014 @ 11:17pm CDT
Checked my Walmart for Season 3 today, and they didn't have it. :?

At least "Transform and Roll Out" is on there, and in episode format.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Animated: The Complete Series Available Now (1581013)
Posted by spongedude93 on June 10th, 2014 @ 11:52pm CDT
I picked up the Complete Series not this past weekend but the one before at my local HMV for ~$30. Promptly canceled my Amazon order.

Saw today at my local Wal-mart for $27 and Season 3 for $13.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Animated: The Complete Series Available Now (1581020)
Posted by Zeedust on June 11th, 2014 @ 12:46am CDT
Had financial troubles, needed to cancel preorder. Am heartbroken.

Hopefully this set will stay in circulation for a while...
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Animated: The Complete Series Available Now (1581036)
Posted by Matrix_Holder on June 11th, 2014 @ 3:20am CDT
[img http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/attachme ... 402904/img]
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Animated: The Complete Series Available Now (1581087)
Posted by rpetras on June 11th, 2014 @ 8:48am CDT
Just ordered from Amazon ... knowing them it will be there before I get home :-)
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Animated: The Complete Series Available Now (1581137)
Posted by triKlops on June 11th, 2014 @ 11:26am CDT
Just got my set yesterday from Amazon and couldn't be happier I have it. :D
I have to get through a few other shows I am marathoning right now then this will be on deck.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Animated: The Complete Series Available Now (1582819)
Posted by shajaki on June 16th, 2014 @ 5:15pm CDT
i followed the news but not the thread... so when i just saw the complete series on a store shelf (walmart edmonton CA) i was all "buuuut... i thought it was an amazon exclusive?" and took a picture in case this was news and no one believed me...

so... how is this on shelves after being told its an amazon exclusive?
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Animated: The Complete Series Available Now (1584017)
Posted by Bleak5170 on June 20th, 2014 @ 8:52am CDT
Matrix_Holder wrote:Season 3 and the entire series is available at Walmart s in Canada. 27.97 for the complete series and 12.97 for season 3. I saw them this morning at the Walmart in Burlington Ontario.
[img http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/attachme ... 402904/img]

I'm in Ottawa and the weirdest thing happened. Saw this set at Wal-mart but didn't have any cash on me so I decided to pick it up a couple of days later. In that time it seems to have completely disappeared from all stores. I have tried EVERYWHERE and have not seen one single copy. I just find it difficult to believe this would sell out in two days. Experience has taught me that this sort of stuff is not a real fast mover around these parts.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Animated: The Complete Series Available Now (1584139)
Posted by Archanubis on June 20th, 2014 @ 2:54pm CDT
Hopefully they'll add the series to Netflix Instant play soon.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Animated: The Complete Series Available Now (1601574)
Posted by Dr Va'al on August 24th, 2014 @ 6:36am CDT
The boards have recently seen a return to Transformers: Animated discussions, and it seems someone out there heard us - Amazon.com has listed a pre-order for the collected Animated The Complete Allspark Almanac, by the usual suspects Jim Sorenson and Bill Forster. Currently priced at $28, the book is aimed to be released in February 2015 by IDW Publishing , has 440 pages and more info can be found below!

[quote]The Allspark Almanac is a comprehensive, one-of-a-kind atlas to the amazing 2008 animated series universe. Discover behind-the-scenes secrets directly from the show's creators. This volume is packed with over 400-pages of full-color bios, character models, episode summaries, interviews, and more. Collects both original volumes into one book![/quote]

Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Animated: The Complete Series Available Now (1601600)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on August 24th, 2014 @ 10:10am CDT
Just checked Disciples of Boltax, and no mention of this yet. I need to know whether this will have any new content (maybe the mirror universe stuff and more of Derrick J. Wyatt's character designs?), because I'm still kicking myself for waiting too long on The Complete Ark due to having the two original volumes.

Much more concerned about that delayed package-art book though. Gotta' have that.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Animated: The Complete Series Available Now (1601602)
Posted by Hyre on August 24th, 2014 @ 10:51am CDT
After seeing the article, I decided to try finding out whether the book truly would be 'Complete', asking Jim Sorenson about whether the magazine scans would be included. His reply:

"Howdy! I didn't come up with the title, which itself may change between now and publication. I'd love to be able to include the Fun Publications material in the collected volume. Right now that question isn't settled. My editors may want to keep it to just V1 and V2 to keep things simple. If you're interested in having everything in one place, you might write to IDW and let them know, either directly to their editorial staff or by a post on their forums.

Thank you for your warm wishes and I hope you're happy with the combined volume, whatever the final decision about contents is.

Cheers,
Jim"

I don't know if it's already set in stone one way or another, but I plan on doing my part to get those pages into the book!
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Animated: The Complete Series Available Now (1601613)
Posted by leokearon on August 24th, 2014 @ 12:07pm CDT
I hope the additional material isn't in this book, it would be completely unfair to the people who already have volumes 1 and 2. I don't want to buy the same book twice for new material (again)
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Animated: The Complete Series Available Now (1601684)
Posted by Zeedust on August 24th, 2014 @ 6:28pm CDT
Missed the two Allspark Almanac volumes separately (not proud of that), so I'll be getting this even if I need to turn to petty crime to do so.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Animated: The Complete Series Available Now (1601685)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 24th, 2014 @ 6:30pm CDT
If there's no new material that wasn't in either of the previous Almanacs or in any of the Addendums, I'm hesitant to double-dip on this.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Animated: The Complete Series Available Now (1643393)
Posted by Dr Va'al on January 26th, 2015 @ 6:26pm CST
Via Jim Sorenson's Disciples of Boltax blog, we finally get a look at the cover for his and Bill Forster's upcoming Complete Allspark Almanac! Artwork by Marcelo Matere and Josh Perez, showing off the main cast of Dinobots, Autobots, Decepticons, and some humans too, from Optimus Prime to Shockwave, Megatron and Captain Fanzone, Omega Supreme and Cheetor, Rodimus and G2 Sideswipe - make sure to check it out below.

[quote]It looks like The Complete AllSpark Almanac is just three short weeks away, with an ETA of February 18th at fine comic book stores everywhere. (Probably hitting Amazon shortly thereafter, available for preorder now.) Here's Marcelo Matere's beautiful cover for the book, with excellent Josh Perez colors. (Josh also lent his talents to some of the new bonus material inside the book.)

For those of you who missed our Radio Free Cybertron interview, this is going to be a massive, 472 page tome that combines The AllSpark Almanac, The AllSpark Almanac II, The AllSpark Almanac Addenda we put together for the Transformers Collectors' Club, and ten-ish pages of new content teasing more of what Season 3.5 might look like. We worked closely with Derrick Wyatt to ensure that the book was as close to 100% canon as possible, with all new material carefully vetted (and a bit of old material tweaked or recontextualized.) I hope that you all get a big kick out of this one. V1 and V2 are insanely hard to find and fetch ridiculous prices on the secondary market, so it's very nice to get this material back in print where everyone can get a copy. [/quote]

Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Animated: The Complete Series Available Now (1643400)
Posted by Deadput on January 26th, 2015 @ 7:07pm CST
...

That's nice.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Animated: The Complete Series Available Now (1643417)
Posted by padfoo on January 26th, 2015 @ 7:45pm CST
I miss animated, one of the Transformers incarnations in my opinion.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Animated: The Complete Series Available Now (1643421)
Posted by Deadput on January 26th, 2015 @ 7:53pm CST
padfoo wrote:I miss animated, one of the Transformers incarnations in my opinion.

Yup it was cool

I would of loved to see Sideswipe and Cheetor have some spin off episodes on cybertron while Ironhide and Jazz joined Earth's group.

Ending Soon On eBay

2007 Transformers Movie Autobot Optimus Prime Leader class Premium Series new - Time Remaining: 5 days 20 hours 4 minutes 3 seconds
Construct Bots TRANSFORMERS BUMBLEBEE, STINGER and STRAFE - Time Remaining: 7 days 20 hours 35 minutes
Transformers Cybertron Shortround Figure MOC - Scout Class 2005 - Time Remaining: 7 days 5 minutes 38 seconds
TG-22 BLITZWING Transformers Generations Takara Tomy Japan Voyager 2013 30th - Time Remaining: 1 day 12 hours 6 minutes 42 seconds
Hasbrok Kre-O Transformers Building Blocks Set - Starscream - Time Remaining: 7 days 10 hours 51 minutes 59 seconds
JUSTITOYS & TRANSFORMERS G1 WST Dinobot Grimlock Slag Set of 5 Exclusive Ver - Time Remaining: 20 days 4 hours 7 minutes 41 seconds
Transformers SKIDS and MUDFLAP Deluxe Ice Cream Truck Revenge of the Fallen - Time Remaining: 6 days 5 hours 11 minutes 35 seconds
Hasbrok Kre-O Transformers Building Blocks Set - Sentinel Prime - Time Remaining: 7 days 10 hours 58 minutes 24 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #160 - Grappling with Memory