Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

In-Hand Images: Transformers Animated: The Complete Series Available Now

Transformers News: In-Hand Images: Transformers Animated: The Complete Series Available Now

Tuesday, June 10th, 2014 11:01PM CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 11,748

Transformers Animated: The Complete Series hits DVD today and Seibertron.com is here to give you in-hand images of this long awaited set thanks to our friends at Shout! Factory. This set includes the elusive 3rd season which is available for the first time on DVD. The series also appears to be presented in widescreen. Transformers Animated: The Complete Series which is available exclusively here at Amazon. Enjoy these in-hand images.

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Animated: The Complete Series Available Now (1580998)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 10th, 2014 @ 11:06pm CDT
The only downside to this set is that it doesn't have any of the shorts that were made in addition to the episodes.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Animated: The Complete Series Available Now (1581001)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on June 10th, 2014 @ 11:17pm CDT
Checked my Walmart for Season 3 today, and they didn't have it. :?

At least "Transform and Roll Out" is on there, and in episode format.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Animated: The Complete Series Available Now (1581013)
Posted by spongedude93 on June 10th, 2014 @ 11:52pm CDT
I picked up the Complete Series not this past weekend but the one before at my local HMV for ~$30. Promptly canceled my Amazon order.

Saw today at my local Wal-mart for $27 and Season 3 for $13.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Animated: The Complete Series Available Now (1581020)
Posted by Nemesis Primal on June 11th, 2014 @ 12:46am CDT
Had financial troubles, needed to cancel preorder. Am heartbroken.

Hopefully this set will stay in circulation for a while...
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Animated: The Complete Series Available Now (1581036)
Posted by Matrix_Holder on June 11th, 2014 @ 3:20am CDT
[img http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/attachme ... 402904/img]
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Animated: The Complete Series Available Now (1581087)
Posted by rpetras on June 11th, 2014 @ 8:48am CDT
Just ordered from Amazon ... knowing them it will be there before I get home :-)
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Animated: The Complete Series Available Now (1581137)
Posted by triKlops on June 11th, 2014 @ 11:26am CDT
Just got my set yesterday from Amazon and couldn't be happier I have it. :D
I have to get through a few other shows I am marathoning right now then this will be on deck.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Animated: The Complete Series Available Now (1582819)
Posted by shajaki on June 16th, 2014 @ 5:15pm CDT
i followed the news but not the thread... so when i just saw the complete series on a store shelf (walmart edmonton CA) i was all "buuuut... i thought it was an amazon exclusive?" and took a picture in case this was news and no one believed me...

so... how is this on shelves after being told its an amazon exclusive?
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Animated: The Complete Series Available Now (1584017)
Posted by Bleak5170 on June 20th, 2014 @ 8:52am CDT
Matrix_Holder wrote:Season 3 and the entire series is available at Walmart s in Canada. 27.97 for the complete series and 12.97 for season 3. I saw them this morning at the Walmart in Burlington Ontario.
[img http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/attachme ... 402904/img]

I'm in Ottawa and the weirdest thing happened. Saw this set at Wal-mart but didn't have any cash on me so I decided to pick it up a couple of days later. In that time it seems to have completely disappeared from all stores. I have tried EVERYWHERE and have not seen one single copy. I just find it difficult to believe this would sell out in two days. Experience has taught me that this sort of stuff is not a real fast mover around these parts.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Animated: The Complete Series Available Now (1584139)
Posted by Archanubis on June 20th, 2014 @ 2:54pm CDT
Hopefully they'll add the series to Netflix Instant play soon.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #96 - Age of Extinction