In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Trailcutter

Transformers News: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Trailcutter

Sunday, May 19th, 2013 1:25PM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 25,534

Thanks to ACToys memmber 11-11 we have a trio of in-hand images of Hasbro's soon to be released Transformers Generations Deluxe Trailcutter. This version of Trailcutter is inspired be his recent appearances in IDW's Transformers comics and will packed with a copy of his Transformers: Spotlight comic. Images mirrored below.

In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Trailcutter

In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Trailcutter

In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Trailcutter
Credit(s): ACToys user 11-11

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Trailcutter (1488632)
Posted by RhA on May 19th, 2013 @ 1:34pm CDT
:michaelbay:
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Trailcutter (1488633)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on May 19th, 2013 @ 1:38pm CDT
So much win. Gimme! :DANCE:
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Trailcutter (1488636)
Posted by Metrosuplex on May 19th, 2013 @ 1:58pm CDT
I'm sold cause it's not Bumblebee or Optimus! :lol:

I'm thinking I'll see this guy 1 or 2 times total @ brick & mortars. From the buzz on here, he's not going to stay on those pegs for long...

I wonder if this set of Generations will stick on shelves for as long the FOC line. Seems like that FOC line has been up for years... I-)
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Trailcutter (1488641)
Posted by Cyber Bishop on May 19th, 2013 @ 2:14pm CDT
Yes plz..
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Trailcutter (1488644)
Posted by Mindmaster on May 19th, 2013 @ 2:16pm CDT
Gorgeous. =P~

Hopefully this means we're not too far from the beginning of the Thrilling 30 line.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Trailcutter (1488649)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on May 19th, 2013 @ 2:31pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:Gorgeous. =P~

And the cancellation of the FoC Wreckers... :sad:
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Trailcutter (1488651)
Posted by Mindmaster on May 19th, 2013 @ 2:37pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:Gorgeous. =P~

And the cancellation of the FoC Wreckers... :sad:

But then who will face off against my Fall of Cybertron Bruticus amongst my shelves? :-(

To be fair though, the only other true combiner team I have is the Energon Air Team, all I need is Windrazor and a replacement Storm Jet, then boom, instant Classics Superion stand-in.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Trailcutter (1488655)
Posted by Super Megatron on May 19th, 2013 @ 3:06pm CDT
Looks great!
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Trailcutter (1488657)
Posted by griftimus prime on May 19th, 2013 @ 3:13pm CDT
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Trailcutter (1488660)
Posted by Mindmaster on May 19th, 2013 @ 3:17pm CDT
griftimus prime wrote:lol. check out the stripes on the side. now thats retro. where are they on the botmode? looks awesome though.

They look like they end up on his arms, but that's just a guess. :???:
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Trailcutter (1488663)
Posted by Burn on May 19th, 2013 @ 3:31pm CDT

Seems like a cop out, but I guess it'll be necessary for Hoist. Good looking figure otherwise though.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Trailcutter (1488664)
Posted by Mindmaster on May 19th, 2013 @ 3:37pm CDT
Burn wrote:So the whole pop top becomes his weapon and only has two tiny little guns attached?

If it were up to me, I would have made it to where one could take the two little guns off the top and have two little pistols, and have a little riot shield as an extra bonus.

But that's just me. :lol:
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Trailcutter (1488667)
Posted by griftimus prime on May 19th, 2013 @ 3:40pm CDT
hoping the weapon wont weigh too much and pull the shoulder out of place in botmode
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Trailcutter (1488673)
Posted by DeceptiCobra on May 19th, 2013 @ 3:51pm CDT
So wait. Is Hoist coming out too, or have I missed getting him?
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Trailcutter (1488676)
Posted by Mindmaster on May 19th, 2013 @ 3:53pm CDT
DeceptiCobra wrote:So wait. Is Hoist coming out too, or have I missed getting him?

Both of them haven't even been released yet. You haven't missed a thing. ;)

Hoist is a retool of Trail[strike]cutter[/strike]breaker.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Trailcutter (1488677)
Posted by MGrotusque on May 19th, 2013 @ 3:54pm CDT
I wish the bot mode looked different/better. Not entirely convinced i like this figure. The alt mode is great though.
I've been wanting a Trailbreaker for eons and i kinda envisioned something different in bot mode.
I'll get em if i see him i guess. Just not as stoked as i thought I'd be.

Right off the hop i'll say i'm not a fan of the wee pointy feet and the chest. It makes him look sort of tubby.
I don't know.....something just ain't sittin right for me in bot mode.

EDIT: I think the chest isn't quite transformed all the way. The grill of the truck should sit a little higher giving him for of a chest and be less droopy. Or maybe it's the angle of that particular shot. It seems different than the product shots in that way to me.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Trailcutter (1488679)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on May 19th, 2013 @ 3:56pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:

Both of them haven't even been released yet. You haven't missed a thing. ;)

Hoist is a retool of Trail[strike]cutter[/strike]breaker.

The Voyager and Legends waves of the "Thrilling 30" are out or are due out. The Deluxe wave is lagging behind a little, that must be a first. You think the FoC Wreckers are to blame, sabotaging the whole deal? :-?
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Trailcutter (1488684)
Posted by Delta Magnus on May 19th, 2013 @ 4:05pm CDT
Wooo! Trailbreaker lives!
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Trailcutter (1488685)
Posted by Mindmaster on May 19th, 2013 @ 4:07pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:

Both of them haven't even been released yet. You haven't missed a thing. ;)

Hoist is a retool of Trail[strike]cutter[/strike]breaker.

To be honest, half of me wants the Thrilling 30 Deluxes to be here already (Trail[strike]cutter[/strike]breaker and Orion Pax just look gorgeous =P~ ), but the other half wants the Wreckers so I can have take a hiatus on my fruitless search for Energon Windrazor and Storm Jet to make a Classics Superion stand-in (curse you Target for never supplying Universe Superion and Bruticus!).

But do I think the Wreckers are the reason that the Thrilling 30 Deluxes aren't out yet? I don't think I can answer that, since neither waves have been confirmed as spotted in retail yet. :lol:
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Trailcutter (1488692)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on May 19th, 2013 @ 4:32pm CDT
i need this toy. 8-}

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Platinum Edition Secret Squadron Dirge Thrust Ramjet NEW g1 reissue - Time Remaining: 2 days 5 hours 10 minutes 54 seconds
OPTIMUS PRIME AUTOBOT LEADER TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2  ACTION FIGURE HASBRO G2 - Time Remaining: 1 day 13 hours 30 minutes 43 seconds
TAKARA TOMY TRANSFORMERS LEGENDS SLIPSTREAM NEW IN SEALED BOX ***** FEMBOT - Time Remaining: 2 days 11 hours 16 minutes 22 seconds
Transformers Titans Return Blaster Figure Leader Class 2016 Hasbro - Time Remaining: 26 days 34 minutes 40 seconds
G1 Transformers Pretender THUNDERWING R+L LARGE GUN LOT weapon parts - Time Remaining: 6 days 21 hours 23 minutes 41 seconds
Transformers Prime First Edition Deluxe Class Vehicon Hasbro - Time Remaining: 1 day 19 hours 8 minutes 53 seconds
TRANSFORMERS MOVIE 1 TRU Exclusive BATTLE DAMAGE ARCEE Female Bike 2007 MOSC - Time Remaining: 7 days 10 hours 15 minutes 23 seconds
Hasbro 2007 Transformers Robot Heroes Battle Jazz & Megatron New - Time Remaining: 7 days 9 hours 29 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #154 - The Misfits