Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Deluxe Hoist

Transformers News: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Deluxe Hoist

Friday, July 19th, 2013 1:52PM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 17,151

Our friends at Full Metal Hero have posted a small gallery of the eagerly awaited Transformers Generations Deluxe Hoist. Hoist joins Thundercracker in the second wave of IDW styled Transformers Generations Deluxe figures. Take a look below.

In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Deluxe Hoist

In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Deluxe Hoist

In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Deluxe Hoist

In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Deluxe Hoist

In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Deluxe Hoist

In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Deluxe Hoist

In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Deluxe Hoist

In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Deluxe Hoist

In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Deluxe Hoist
Credit(s): Full Metal Hero

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Deluxe Hoist (1504886)
Posted by CADimusPrimus on July 19th, 2013 @ 2:08pm CDT
Looks good. Glad i have him on pre-order. Just might have to do something about some of what i think are unnecessary 5mm ports.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Deluxe Hoist (1504887)
Posted by RiddlerJ on July 19th, 2013 @ 2:11pm CDT
He looks brighter than what I was expecting. Not that this is a complaint.

I only wish the sensor could be removed in vehicle mode somehow. Other than that, he looks good.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Deluxe Hoist (1504890)
Posted by kirbenvost on July 19th, 2013 @ 2:19pm CDT
^The photos look over-exposed, so I think he's not that bright.

I originally wasn't going to pick him up, but he's too cool not to. I really enjoy his tow hook gun. 8) What I don't enjoy is the complete lack of paint on the back of the vehicle. But at least the wheels are painted so I suppose Hasbro has to make sacrifices somewhere.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Deluxe Hoist (1504899)
Posted by Convotron on July 19th, 2013 @ 3:09pm CDT
Looking good, looking good.

I really like the base mold for this toy. Works great for me as Trailcutter(breaker) and Hoist. I think the one thing missing that would make this the perfect modern Hoist for me is something to serve as wing like fins on the back as a nod to G1 Hoist.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Deluxe Hoist (1504903)
Posted by wolverinetodd on July 19th, 2013 @ 3:26pm CDT
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Deluxe Hoist (1504906)
Posted by Hip-Hoptimus Rime on July 19th, 2013 @ 3:37pm CDT
GLORIOUS! What a beautiful mold, must have. He does need a few paint apps IMHO, but that's barely worth mentioning.

Hasbro take my money!
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Deluxe Hoist (1504911)
Posted by Convotron on July 19th, 2013 @ 4:41pm CDT
wolverinetodd wrote:I really like this mold, as Hoist and as Trailcutter(breaker). The only downside I have about this figure is that the Autobot faction symbol disappears into his chest in robot mode. I wish they could've come up with a way for it to remain "topside" in robot mode. Personally it should work the other way around, where there isn't a faction symbol seen in vehicle mode (they are Robots in Disguise, after all), but after transforming, the faction symbol is revealed in robot mode.

Good point! Hmm, I suppose reprolabels must come to the rescue. Now to find a good spot for a faction symbol in bot mode...
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Deluxe Hoist (1504927)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 19th, 2013 @ 6:28pm CDT
I'll be damned if I don't get both Hoist and Trailbreaker.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Deluxe Hoist (1504946)
Posted by MGrotusque on July 19th, 2013 @ 8:25pm CDT
Looks great. A little too lime green for my taste but whateves....it still works.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Deluxe Hoist (1504951)
Posted by Ultra Markus on July 19th, 2013 @ 8:51pm CDT
i wonder if the original hoists orange backpack/wings would fit on this one
it would be cool if it did
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Deluxe Hoist (1505239)
Posted by Stormrider on July 20th, 2013 @ 9:42pm CDT
I excited for this figure more than Trailbreaker.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #90 - Dark Scorponok