In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Ultimate Gift Set

Transformers News: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Ultimate Gift Set

Sunday, September 30th, 2012 5:54PM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 28,128

The Planet Iacon facebook page has shared a small in-hand gallery of the Transformers Generations Ultimate Gift Set. The set features four figures: Combat Hero Optimus Prime (RTS G2 Optimus Prime repaint), G2 Jazz (RTS Special Ops Jazz repaint), Legends Thundercracker and Motorbreath. Images mirrored below.

In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Ultimate Gift Set

In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Ultimate Gift Set

In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Ultimate Gift Set

In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Ultimate Gift Set

In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Ultimate Gift Set

In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Ultimate Gift Set

In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Ultimate Gift Set
Credit(s): Planet Iacon

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Ultimate Gift Set (1425445)
Posted by TulioDude on September 30th, 2012 @ 6:02pm CDT
A cool gift set 8)
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Ultimate Gift Set (1425449)
Posted by buddhaquest on September 30th, 2012 @ 6:07pm CDT
Why couldn't they just switch Op and Motor? I would have considered buying it then.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Ultimate Gift Set (1425460)
Posted by Gundamu on September 30th, 2012 @ 6:33pm CDT
I know what I want for christmas.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Ultimate Gift Set (1425464)
Posted by YRQRM0 on September 30th, 2012 @ 6:51pm CDT
Still don't have that Optimus mold...I WANT IT
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Ultimate Gift Set (1425466)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 30th, 2012 @ 7:15pm CDT
This is the first non-GDO Generations release with the Fall of cybertron-themed packaging to contain G1 characters. ;)
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Ultimate Gift Set (1425468)
Posted by Optimus-Pie1 on September 30th, 2012 @ 7:30pm CDT
Ah no thanks, besides I think I saw it for sale at the local flea market under the name "Robot Heroes".
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Ultimate Gift Set (1425476)
Posted by Rated X on September 30th, 2012 @ 7:49pm CDT
Is this going to be a Wal-mart, Target or K-Mart gift set ?
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Ultimate Gift Set (1425483)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 30th, 2012 @ 8:17pm CDT
Rated X wrote:Is this going to be a Wal-mart, Target or K-Mart gift set ?
"Online exclusive"
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Ultimate Gift Set (1425496)
Posted by STINGRAY749 on September 30th, 2012 @ 9:17pm CDT

Anyways that prime is going to be customized into shattered glass Ultra Magnus. Jazz will go next to my g2 FOC Bruticus, once I get it. Motorbreath, straight to my Nemesis Prime shelf. TCracker to eBay.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Ultimate Gift Set (1425497)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 30th, 2012 @ 9:19pm CDT
STINGRAY749 wrote:I thought it was going to be walmart exclusive like the cyberverse set last year.
That was the original plan, but I guess things didn't work out for some reason. :|
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Ultimate Gift Set (1425504)
Posted by datguy86 on September 30th, 2012 @ 9:49pm CDT
Just a warning, my Motorbreath's head is exceedingly floppy and won't stay up unless the sword is stuck in his head.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Ultimate Gift Set (1425565)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on October 1st, 2012 @ 4:42am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:

Bugger, my father-in-law could have gotten that one for me... :sad:
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Ultimate Gift Set (1425602)
Posted by zodconvoy on October 1st, 2012 @ 9:52am CDT
So has anyone put the Maketoys Tanker set on that Prime yet?
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Ultimate Gift Set (1425761)
Posted by XDMan on October 1st, 2012 @ 5:58pm CDT
I like it, except for the size. :BANG_HEAD:

And the bio says that the :CON: 's don't stand a chance against the :BOT: 's. Well, take a look at the toys, then look at the bio again.

Anyone thinks this is bad comedy?
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Ultimate Gift Set (1425850)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on October 2nd, 2012 @ 4:42am CDT
XDMan wrote:I like it, except for the size. :BANG_HEAD:

Anyone thinks this is bad comedy?

All that's needed is a decent Motormaster stand-in. Any takers?
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Ultimate Gift Set (1425875)
Posted by datguy86 on October 2nd, 2012 @ 9:17am CDT
I typically use PCC Crankcase with Chopster.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Ultimate Gift Set (1426621)
Posted by DanaCornZine on October 4th, 2012 @ 7:10am CDT
I'm not really into the idea of a gift set where 2 of the figures are a totally different, out of proportion, size than the others.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Masterpiece MP-17 Prowl Nissan Fairlady 280Z-T Takara DAMAGED 124 - Time Remaining: 5 days 17 hours 23 minutes 50 seconds
Transformers MP-60 Masterpiece Bluestreak 2015 SDCC TRU Toys R Us Exclusive - Time Remaining: 5 days 17 hours 24 minutes 46 seconds
Transformers 2 ROTF Leader Starscream New Sealed - Time Remaining: 5 days 23 hours 10 minutes 55 seconds
Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class SilverBolt - Time Remaining: 6 days 15 hours 12 minutes 39 seconds
1985 Topspin MIB MISB Sealed Bubble Jumpstarter Complete G1 Transformers - Time Remaining: 6 days 3 hours 42 minutes 39 seconds
G1 Transformers Autobot Powermaster Slapdash Action Figure Body + Nosecone Part - Time Remaining: 6 days 5 hours 58 minutes 2 seconds
vintage Transformers Combat Communicators Walkie Talkies G1 Soundwave Durham MIB - Time Remaining: 6 days 3 hours 5 minutes 33 seconds
2006 Transformers Excellion Figure Complete Deluxe Class Cybertron hasbro - Time Remaining: 5 days 11 hours 54 minutes 30 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #149 - Titans Arrive