In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Voyager Roadbuster

Transformers News: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Voyager Roadbuster

Friday, June 27th, 2014 10:51PM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 30,062

Thanks of HK-TF's sepfry928 we have some in-hand images of the upcoming and highly anticipated Transformers Generations Voyager Roadbuster. The figure is scheduled come out this summer along with his wave mate Sky Byte. Enjoy the images and 360 degree GIF mirrored below:

Transformers News: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Voyager Roadbuster

Transformers News: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Voyager Roadbuster

Transformers News: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Voyager Roadbuster

Transformers News: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Voyager Roadbuster

Transformers News: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Voyager Roadbuster

Transformers News: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Voyager Roadbuster

Transformers News: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Voyager Roadbuster

Transformers News: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Voyager Roadbuster
Credit(s): sepfry928
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Voyager Roadbuster (1586314)
Posted by fenrir72 on June 27th, 2014 @ 10:58pm CDT
Lookin' good. My previous concerns re now laid to rest.........previous bad camera angle made his legs look skinny but in the original, just the same unless you count the battle armor attachment.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Voyager Roadbuster (1586315)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 27th, 2014 @ 10:59pm CDT
He's the most epic-looking nurse ever created.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Voyager Roadbuster (1586319)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on June 27th, 2014 @ 11:18pm CDT
Looks good and I think there's some modular play with the weapons.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Voyager Roadbuster (1586323)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 27th, 2014 @ 11:46pm CDT
Just got Whirl today, and now I want Roadbuster because 1) he looks much more awesome than we were led to believe, and 2) I want to recreate this for some reason:

Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Voyager Roadbuster (1586328)
Posted by Rated X on June 27th, 2014 @ 11:51pm CDT
I like it. Glad I skipped the FP version.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Voyager Roadbuster (1586329)
Posted by TheVenocWarlord on June 27th, 2014 @ 11:51pm CDT
Wait a minute, wasn't there supposed to be a sticker saying "do not paint" on his hood? He still looks better than what we've seen before!
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Voyager Roadbuster (1586351)
Posted by Darkman20xx on June 28th, 2014 @ 12:55am CDT
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Voyager Roadbuster (1586352)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 28th, 2014 @ 12:56am CDT
Darkman20xx wrote:Wondering if he has stickers that need to be applied like Whirl did. Otherwise he needs some repolabels bad to break up all blandness on him. Otherwise nice figure.

He does. It was stated at Toy Fair earlier this year, when he was revealed, that he would have a sticker sheet. ;)
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Voyager Roadbuster (1586365)
Posted by Mkall on June 28th, 2014 @ 2:02am CDT
I really do not like the head...
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Voyager Roadbuster (1586370)
Posted by RhA on June 28th, 2014 @ 2:53am CDT
MY BODY IS READY.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Voyager Roadbuster (1586393)
Posted by griftimus prime on June 28th, 2014 @ 7:00am CDT
both modes look sick
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Voyager Roadbuster (1586395)
Posted by grimdragon2001 on June 28th, 2014 @ 7:17am CDT
looks awesome, cant wait to get it
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Voyager Roadbuster (1586396)
Posted by dragons on June 28th, 2014 @ 7:29am CDT
I had my choice choose video review then in hand shots always second have pictures of toy make video
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Voyager Roadbuster (1586407)
Posted by Counterpunch on June 28th, 2014 @ 9:19am CDT
Mkall wrote:I really do not like the head...

Brown Darth Vader
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Voyager Roadbuster (1586412)
Posted by megatronus on June 28th, 2014 @ 9:58am CDT

I'm excited!!
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Voyager Roadbuster (1586414)
Posted by Overcracker on June 28th, 2014 @ 10:22am CDT
megatronus wrote:The only major flaw I see is lack of wrists. Oh well; that's a better problem to have than gorilla arms. :P

I'm excited!!

Yeah, its sad they couldn't incorporate a wrist swivel there. specially since it looks like the arms at that point don't do anything else except peg into the bumper for transformation into car mode.

Still its looking very very nice.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Voyager Roadbuster (1586427)
Posted by ZeroWolf on June 28th, 2014 @ 12:07pm CDT
I want this...guess it's online only for me though, as the UK never even got Whirl...or much of the generations come to think of it.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Voyager Roadbuster (1586430)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on June 28th, 2014 @ 12:22pm CDT
This looks really awesome but I'm trying to figure out what to do with my Universe RB with Nato-Bot upgrade.

Well anyway will there be a Takara release or a repaint of this down the line...anyone? :-? :VEHI:
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Voyager Roadbuster (1586432)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on June 28th, 2014 @ 12:53pm CDT
Sweet looking! The only thing missing is a big :BOT: in the middle of his hood/chest. Comic accuracy or not, this is what I will do to mine.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Voyager Roadbuster (1586458)
Posted by Fuhzimota on June 28th, 2014 @ 3:06pm CDT
Yep... a must buy for me! I like all of the ports on him.... may have to dig out some of the PCC minicons and add even MORE guns/weapons to him.... :APPLAUSE:

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #136 - The Gathering