Transformers News: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Legions Hun-Gurrr and Prowl

Sunday, March 17th, 2013 11:44AM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 25,537

Seibertron.com member freaky777 has shared some in-hand images of Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Legions Prowl and Hun-Gurrr. These two along with Soundwave make up Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Legions Wave 2. Check out freaky777's images mirrored below.

Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Cyberverse Wave 2

Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Cyberverse Wave 2

Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Cyberverse Wave 2

Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Cyberverse Wave 2

Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Cyberverse Wave 2
Credit(s): freaky777
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Legions Hun-Gurrr and Prowl (1472373)
Posted by RhA on March 17th, 2013 @ 11:49am CDT
Bring me those Terrorcons!
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Legions Hun-Gurrr and Prowl (1472380)
Posted by Rated X on March 17th, 2013 @ 12:33pm CDT
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Legions Hun-Gurrr and Prowl (1472384)
Posted by griftimus prime on March 17th, 2013 @ 1:05pm CDT
would be cool if com class predaking combined with them too. but i do not think he will

Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Legions Hun-Gurrr and Prowl (1472400)
Posted by RAcast on March 17th, 2013 @ 1:36pm CDT
RhA wrote:Bring me those Terrorcons!

Let there be Terrorcons for everybody!

I'm really looking forward to more info on the giftset. The only one I want to get carded is Cutthroat, as the single carded version has an AWESOME deco, and he's the only Terrorcon I had as kid. :CON:
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Legions Hun-Gurrr and Prowl (1472413)
Posted by Mkall on March 17th, 2013 @ 2:59pm CDT
Rated X wrote:Hun-Grr is pretty awesome. It's a shame they didnt get the colors right. It should have been magenta and white. It seems to be a Hasbro trend lately to make 4 out of 5 team members G1 accurate colors and the 5th member crazy colors just to piss us off. Im stll getting it just because they are the Terrorcons. I dont really give a crap about TF Prime.

I think Hasbro does it just to annoy you personally. ;)

They're out to get you.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Legions Hun-Gurrr and Prowl (1472433)
Posted by Sodan-1 on March 17th, 2013 @ 4:53pm CDT
Meh! Now we're starting to see it physically come together I'm less interested.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Legions Hun-Gurrr and Prowl (1472437)
Posted by dirk2243 on March 17th, 2013 @ 5:11pm CDT
While I am glad Hasbro has brought us terrorcons finally....they were my only combiner as a kid, I wish Hun-gurr would have gotten a Commander size. But I'm looking forward to getting this set.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Legions Hun-Gurrr and Prowl (1472459)
Posted by Rated X on March 17th, 2013 @ 6:04pm CDT
Mkall wrote:

I think Hasbro does it just to annoy you personally. ;)

They're out to get you.

Im the poster boy for G1. I wanna stomp the litte kids that inspire countless Bumblebees and weird s**t. LOL :lol:
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Legions Hun-Gurrr and Prowl (1472474)
Posted by MGrotusque on March 17th, 2013 @ 7:20pm CDT
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Legions Hun-Gurrr and Prowl (1472478)
Posted by triKlops on March 17th, 2013 @ 7:51pm CDT
Guess i am just suped that they are actually doing a combiner like this.
Hopefully this is a regularly occurring trend.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Legions Hun-Gurrr and Prowl (1472486)
Posted by RAcast on March 17th, 2013 @ 8:14pm CDT
monstergrotusque wrote:I think these guys are great. I'm especially liking Cutthroat as i too only had him as a kid. They all look great though. Save for Hun-Grr. He's the weakest of the bunch. IMO

Agreed, but he's FAR from terrible, and I think most of the "meh"-ness is from the boring paint scheme. I think that a lot of the molding is getting buried under wash of red.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Legions Hun-Gurrr and Prowl (1472515)
Posted by FortMacs on March 18th, 2013 @ 12:02am CDT
Cant wait to get all of these guys.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Legions Hun-Gurrr and Prowl (1472522)
Posted by dirk2243 on March 18th, 2013 @ 12:52am CDT
triKlops wrote:I really think the singles look awesome enough to stand independently but the giftset should be interesting as well.
Guess i am just suped that they are actually doing a combiner like this.
Hopefully this is a regularly occurring trend.

Ditto
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Legions Hun-Gurrr and Prowl (1472553)
Posted by Cyber Bishop on March 18th, 2013 @ 7:27am CDT
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Legions Hun-Gurrr and Prowl (1472557)
Posted by RhA on March 18th, 2013 @ 8:16am CDT
Cyber Bishop wrote:OK they combine.. However you would think they would make Hun Gurr a cyberverse commander though.. Looks odd with them being the same size.

I'd say this wins out over G1 Abominus.

Also- MONSTRUCTOR REPAINT!
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Legions Hun-Gurrr and Prowl (1472564)
Posted by RAcast on March 18th, 2013 @ 9:35am CDT
RhA wrote:

I'd say this wins out over G1 Abominus.

Also- MONSTRUCTOR REPAINT!

#-o OH! Duh! I wonder if that's what the Target exclusive 5-pack will be?
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Legions Hun-Gurrr and Prowl (1472622)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 18th, 2013 @ 3:49pm CDT
Rated X wrote:Im the poster boy for G1.
And yet kind of selective in which parts of G1 are supported for a G1 poster boy. :P
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Legions Hun-Gurrr and Prowl (1472652)
Posted by Arctorro on March 18th, 2013 @ 6:11pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Rated X wrote:Im the poster boy for G1.
And yet kind of selective in which parts are supported for a G1 poster boy. :P
Now that's one heck of an understatement :lol:
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Legions Hun-Gurrr and Prowl (1472655)
Posted by Dr Va'al on March 18th, 2013 @ 6:20pm CDT
Arctorro wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Rated X wrote:Im the poster boy for G1.
And yet kind of selective in which parts are supported for a G1 poster boy. :P
Now that's one heck of an understatement :lol:

Sabr, you should join us Brits, after that comment. :lol:
(Because of the understatement, I mean.)

That was a good one. Thank you for the laugh.
Needed it after seeing the preview for MTMTE 15.

... :(
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Legions Hun-Gurrr and Prowl (1472713)
Posted by robofinch on March 18th, 2013 @ 10:36pm CDT
So just for clarification, are we getting the terrorcons both separately and in an Abominus set? Can the separate terrorcons form Abominus too once they're all released?