In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Skystalker

Transformers News: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Skystalker

Friday, March 29th, 2013 3:42PM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 29,291

Thanks to HK-TK's AKB48 we have in-hand images of Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Skystalker. Skystalker along with the Beast Hunters remold/redeco of Ratchet and brand new Deluxe Dreadwing arrive in Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Wave 3. Check out the mirrored images below.

Credit(s): HK-TK user AKB48

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Skystalker (1474961)
Posted by GuyIncognito on March 29th, 2013 @ 3:45pm CDT
It's an OK enough toy, but for me it's far less interesting than Lazerback and Ripclaw. At least those two, in their robot forms, don't just look like the dragon standing on its hind legs. Skystalker's got the laziest, most uninspired transformation. They couldn't even give the two forms different heads! You just open the dragon's mouth, and there's the robot head peeking out. 8-} The robot looks like a dragon standing up, and the dragon looks like a robot on all fours.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Skystalker (1474964)
Posted by RAcast on March 29th, 2013 @ 3:49pm CDT
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Skystalker (1474966)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on March 29th, 2013 @ 4:11pm CDT
Terrible. The only good thing about it is the face sculpt.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Skystalker (1474968)
Posted by Mindmaster on March 29th, 2013 @ 4:20pm CDT
Like I said before: most of the Beast Hunters line doesn't capture me. Smokescreen, Shockwave, Optimus, and the Legends-scaled Terrorcons are the only ones doing it for me.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Skystalker (1474969)
Posted by Manterax Prime on March 29th, 2013 @ 4:39pm CDT
I don't care how good he looks, he's not worth $16.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Skystalker (1474972)
Posted by welcometothedarksyde on March 29th, 2013 @ 4:54pm CDT
I can literally only tell two things that happen to transform. The head opens, and the hips separate (to widen). It doesn't even look like he changes stance for the alt mode. Pathetic, I think the Action Master Elites transformed more than this
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Skystalker (1474973)
Posted by RAcast on March 29th, 2013 @ 4:54pm CDT
Manterax Prime wrote:I don't care how good he looks, he's not worth $16.

Don't misunderstand my appreciation of the aesthetic as my liking it. It's still a total waste of plastic. Now, a repaint of BW Fuzor Sky Shadow in this deco? THAT would be amazing.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Skystalker (1474974)
Posted by Manterax Prime on March 29th, 2013 @ 4:57pm CDT
RAcast wrote:
Manterax Prime wrote:I don't care how good he looks, he's not worth $16.

I wasn't directing my post towards you. I was just stating that though he looks good, he's not worth the $16-$20 people would pay for him. I'll wait for BH to show up at Five Below to pick him up.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Skystalker (1474975)
Posted by RAcast on March 29th, 2013 @ 5:01pm CDT
Manterax Prime wrote:
RAcast wrote:
Manterax Prime wrote:I don't care how good he looks, he's not worth $16.

I wasn't direct my post towards you. I was just stating that though he looks good, he's not worth the $16-$20 people would pay for him. I'll wait for BH to show up at Five Below to pick him up.

No worries, no worries. I wasn't trying to be rude either, I hope it didn't come off that way! It really is a shame these are coming out so poorly though. I mean, there's precedence for GOOD beastformers (like the previously mentioned Sky Shadow), and they're just not even trying on the design side. The BH deluxes are all either retools or the same quadruped dragon, with a very few exceptions... and that's truly a shame.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Skystalker (1474976)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on March 29th, 2013 @ 5:03pm CDT
thats horrible, wouldnt pay $5 for it let alone $17. Man ill be glad when this toyline is done
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Skystalker (1474980)
Posted by Henry921 on March 29th, 2013 @ 5:35pm CDT
RAcast wrote:It's the laziest one yet...and yet it's the most aesthetically pleasing by MILES. :lol:

Yeah, robot mode is lazy as hell but his dragon mode is BOSS.

And the Preds look awesome lined up together...
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Skystalker (1474981)
Posted by PrymeStriker on March 29th, 2013 @ 5:39pm CDT
I'd welcome the robot mode more if the roof of his mouth slid back over his head. Nevertheless, this figure pleases me.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Skystalker (1474983)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on March 29th, 2013 @ 5:58pm CDT
*sees that everyone hates it*

Awesome! More for me! :KREMZEEK:
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Skystalker (1474984)
Posted by Arctorro on March 29th, 2013 @ 6:08pm CDT
I like this guy. The beast mode is better than the robot mode, but I like what they did with the head.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Skystalker (1474986)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on March 29th, 2013 @ 6:17pm CDT
MINDVVIPE wrote:Terrible. The only good thing about it is the face sculpt.

Agreed. Am I the only one who saw his face in the thumbnail, thought he was an homage to Wolfang/K-9, and was severely let down upon seeing the whole package?
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Skystalker (1474989)
Posted by Mindmaster on March 29th, 2013 @ 6:35pm CDT
Bumblevivisector wrote:
MINDVVIPE wrote:Terrible. The only good thing about it is the face sculpt.

I don't know why you that he would be a Wolfang/K-9 homage: we've seen his official images back when Toy Fair was kicking.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Skystalker (1474990)
Posted by Mkall on March 29th, 2013 @ 6:39pm CDT
Not my favourite Predacon, but I'll still get it nonetheless.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Skystalker (1474999)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 29th, 2013 @ 8:14pm CDT
Oh, he is so deliciously articulated, I love it! =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Skystalker (1475007)
Posted by Sodan-1 on March 29th, 2013 @ 9:07pm CDT
Why am I only just now realising how bad this figure is? Scrolling through the photos I was struggling to determine at which point he'd been transformed. It's bad that it makes me question the entire line.

Also, I wonder why this figure is listed as Skystalker in the case assortments on BBTS.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Skystalker (1475009)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on March 29th, 2013 @ 9:15pm CDT