In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 4

Transformers News: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 4

Thursday, June 27th, 2013 1:15PM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News
Posted by: Dr Va'al   Views: 13,326

Hobbybase has updated their Facebook page yet again, this time with in-hand images of the three redeco/remolds part of wave 4 of the Beast Hunters line: Knock-Out, Arcee and Vertebreak! Check out the images mirrored below.

In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 4

In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 4

In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 4
Credit(s): Hobbybase
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 4 (1498388)
Posted by craggy on June 27th, 2013 @ 1:19pm CDT
Crock-Out is looking good!
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 4 (1498391)
Posted by GuyIncognito on June 27th, 2013 @ 1:23pm CDT
Knockout is now a Must-Buy for me.

Arcee is now a Won't-Buy, though. It's just kind of boring. They could have at least done something other than blue.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 4 (1498399)
Posted by PrymeStriker on June 27th, 2013 @ 1:52pm CDT
These all look absolutely disgusting; even Knock Out now.

This will be the first wave of the line I'll be entirely skipping.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 4 (1498405)
Posted by gothsaurus on June 27th, 2013 @ 1:58pm CDT
Yeah, I wonder if the Takara version has a little more punch than the light blue, light gray, light pink interior of the figure. No contrast. :-?
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 4 (1498406)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 27th, 2013 @ 2:03pm CDT
Only one I like is Knock Out, but I'm passing since I already own the original PRiD Deluxe.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 4 (1498409)
Posted by ArmadaPrime on June 27th, 2013 @ 2:29pm CDT
I'm actually really quite liking crockout.
(please tell me im the first to make that joke)
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 4 (1498411)
Posted by grimdragon2001 on June 27th, 2013 @ 2:54pm CDT
actually very disappointed in that Arcee figure, the white plastic everywhere just dosnt work for it. maybe if they went for pink with hints of white instead of white with hints of pink
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 4 (1498421)
Posted by griftimus prime on June 27th, 2013 @ 3:32pm CDT
this line sucks. tf4 and the new show need to go back to quality control. no more cyberverse. and less repaints. i would say no repaints but hey. its hasbro.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 4 (1498427)
Posted by gothsaurus on June 27th, 2013 @ 3:40pm CDT
Yeah, hate to say it, but the company would go under if there were no repaints. They recoup their development costs, testing, etc. through multiple releases.

On the bright side, we'd have so Seekers ... or Prowl/Bluestreak/Smokescreen without repaints/minor retools. Necessary evil, sad to say.

I agree with you about this line though. I jumped ship a long time ago. I DO like the cyberverse stuff though. They seem to be better versions of many of the figures. Kinda odd.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 4 (1498455)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on June 27th, 2013 @ 5:44pm CDT
i wanted arcee but these pics show me just how ugly she is. guess im just getting prowl and im done with deluxes.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 4 (1498460)
Posted by YoungPrime on June 27th, 2013 @ 6:13pm CDT
When is than last wave of this crap so that I may throw a small party...

The only thing that was interesting was the little Spike figure. Which sadly isn't even real.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 4 (1498462)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 27th, 2013 @ 6:22pm CDT
YoungPrime wrote:

Actually, that Spike is legit. It comes with Masterpiece Optimus Prime, or MP10. ;)
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 4 (1498509)
Posted by King Kuuga on June 27th, 2013 @ 9:43pm CDT
ArmadaPrime wrote:I'm actually really quite liking crockout.
(please tell me im the first to make that joke)

'Fraid not, I've been calling him that for months.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 4 (1498714)
Posted by ArmadaPrime on June 28th, 2013 @ 2:43pm CDT
That Bot wrote:
ArmadaPrime wrote:I'm actually really quite liking crockout.
(please tell me im the first to make that joke)

'Fraid not, I've been calling him that for months.

Somehow figured I'd have been beaten to the punch... #-o
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 4 (1498723)
Posted by Noideaforaname on June 28th, 2013 @ 2:55pm CDT
A lot of people have been calling him "Crock Out", and I think most of those people came up with it independently. There was also "Knockodile", though that seems less popular.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers G1 1986 OMEGA SUPREME ROCKET arms takara japan - Time Remaining: 3 days 6 hours 17 minutes 9 seconds
Transformers G1 1986 OMEGA SUPREME TANK WORKS loose figure hasbro takara - Time Remaining: 3 days 6 hours 17 minutes 59 seconds
1988 Transformers Pretenders Cloudburst w/ Robot & Belt & Gun Autobot - Time Remaining: 3 days 10 hours 7 minutes 36 seconds
Transformers G1 Parts 1984 SEEKER fist SET SKYWARP IGA mexican - Time Remaining: 3 days 5 hours 35 minutes 4 seconds
Transformers G1 Parts 1984 SKYWARP IGA mexican wing set - Time Remaining: 3 days 5 hours 37 minutes 56 seconds
Takara Transformers Animated TA-21 Autobot Jetfire Action Figure - Time Remaining: 2 days 19 hours 53 minutes 2 seconds
Takara Transformers Animated TA-04 Autobot Ratchet Action Figure - Time Remaining: 2 days 18 hours 8 minutes 18 seconds
Transformers Animated Sons of Cybertron Optimus Prime vs Rodimus Limited Pack - Time Remaining: 2 days 8 hours 53 minutes 19 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #159 - Imperfect Specks