In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Shockwave

Transformers News: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Shockwave

Wednesday, March 6th, 2013 11:30AM CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 23,227

Thanks to Gunshot of SGCollect, we have in-hand images of the highly anticipated Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Wave 2 Shockwave. All three pieces of Beast Hunters armor are fully removable leaving a faithful representation of his cartoon appearance. Images mirrored below.

In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Shockwave

In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Shockwave

In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Shockwave

In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Shockwave

In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Shockwave
Credit(s): Gunshot of SGCollect

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Shockwave (1469708)
Posted by GuyIncognito on March 6th, 2013 @ 11:36am CST
Love the bot mode; still not diggin' the alt mode.

I'll probably buy this fig, but it will probably stay in bot mode.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Shockwave (1469709)
Posted by RiddlerJ on March 6th, 2013 @ 11:37am CST
Robot mode's pretty nice. I might pick him up after all.

But why does Shocky always get a crummy alt mode? Bring back the space gun if you can't come up with something better.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Shockwave (1469714)
Posted by Dr Va'al on March 6th, 2013 @ 11:52am CST
Ok, that is niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.

Yep, this one's on the list.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Shockwave (1469715)
Posted by gothsaurus on March 6th, 2013 @ 11:53am CST
I love him all but his toes. Those toes look bad... in both modes. Guess he goes on the back row behind some minions.

That said, I'm astounded how very, very, good he looks without the armor... and how unconscionably BAD he looks with the armor.

Good size, too. I think he can pass for a FOC Shockwave in a pinch, putting him next to Grimlock there. Looks good.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Shockwave (1469716)
Posted by Nemesis Maximo on March 6th, 2013 @ 11:54am CST

Love it. I like the alt-mode. Now I don't like how his legs look, but I like how his chest becomes the cockpit window.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Shockwave (1469721)
Posted by Yweggo on March 6th, 2013 @ 11:59am CST
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Shockwave (1469725)
Posted by datguy86 on March 6th, 2013 @ 12:07pm CST
Yweggo wrote:If I get him I'm making a animal-ish head to clip onto the cannon. Probably with only one eye. :D

Like a cannon with a Chinese dragon around the barrel? That's an awesome idea.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Shockwave (1469726)
Posted by Genocide G2.0 on March 6th, 2013 @ 12:08pm CST
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Shockwave (1469727)
Posted by kirbenvost on March 6th, 2013 @ 12:09pm CST
Oh man, so good. One of the best Shockwaves yet. :APPLAUSE:
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Shockwave (1469729)
Posted by xyl360 on March 6th, 2013 @ 12:12pm CST
That is one sexy bot mode I must admit, and I bet we can come up with some kind of fan mode to turn him into either a better looking tank or (hopefully) some sort of gun :).
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Shockwave (1469730)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 6th, 2013 @ 12:13pm CST
I'm lovin' it! :D
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Shockwave (1469735)
Posted by Dr Va'al on March 6th, 2013 @ 12:25pm CST
Autobot Genocide wrote:Screw the alt mode that robot is fantastic best BH & prime figure out of the lot , that 3rd pic makes him look awesome . does the gun come off?

The gun is supposed to be his arm, as far as we know. :-?
Not sure if it can detach, but it shouldn't have an arm-with-hand underneath.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Shockwave (1469739)
Posted by Rhinox23 on March 6th, 2013 @ 12:34pm CST
Nemesis Maximo wrote:I almost wish he wasn't so big in robot mode. Grimlock should tower over him. Oh well.

Actually the scale is pretty accurate to the Rage of the Dinobots comic, which it is based on along with TFP the show.

I cannot wait to get this guy! He keeps looking better and better! That arm cannon is great and I love that the tank treads become the ammo clip/hose/whatever for the cannon!

Also, is that the Takara version of FOC Grimlock? Or is it just a custom? :-?
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Shockwave (1469742)
Posted by gothsaurus on March 6th, 2013 @ 12:38pm CST
I'd love a Takara version with black or gray tank treads.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Shockwave (1469743)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on March 6th, 2013 @ 12:46pm CST
man that alt mode is really bad, robot mode is great but the alt mode had no thought put into it.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Shockwave (1469744)
Posted by RAcast on March 6th, 2013 @ 12:47pm CST
gothsaurus wrote:I'd love a Takara version with black or gray tank treads.

They ARE black, what Shockwave are you looking at?
Looks absolutely spectacular, by the way! :D
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Shockwave (1469746)
Posted by gothsaurus on March 6th, 2013 @ 12:48pm CST
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Shockwave (1469752)
Posted by Genocide G2.0 on March 6th, 2013 @ 1:04pm CST
Va'al wrote:

The gun is supposed to be his arm, as far as we know. :-?
Not sure if it can detach, but it shouldn't have an arm-with-hand underneath.

I was looking at the purple on the end of his forearm and at first glimps i thought it might but i just looked again and it won't.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Shockwave (1469755)
Posted by #Sideways# on March 6th, 2013 @ 1:14pm CST

Faith restored.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Shockwave (1469756)
Posted by Dr Va'al on March 6th, 2013 @ 1:21pm CST
gothsaurus wrote:I'm looking at the floppy orange stuff. I was thinking the connector to the gun got worked into the tank treads somehow. Maybe I misread a post.

According to the instructions, it does: