In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Deluxe Sergeant Kup

Transformers News: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Deluxe Sergeant Kup

Wednesday, August 22nd, 2012 3:10PM CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 29,135

Courtesy of HK-TF we have our first in-hand images of Transformers Prime Deluxe Sergeant Kup. The figure is seen side by side with Cyberverse Commander Ironhide. Speaking of Ironhide, we know that Takara Tomy will be releasing this Deluxe mold as Ironhide in their Arms Micron line (pictures of him surfaced earlier today, click here check them out).

In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Deluxe Sergeant Kup

In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Deluxe Sergeant Kup

In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Deluxe Sergeant Kup

In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Deluxe Sergeant Kup

In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Deluxe Sergeant Kup

In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Deluxe Sergeant Kup
Credit(s): HK-TF
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Deluxe Sergeant Kup (1412429)
Posted by robotmel on August 22nd, 2012 @ 3:22pm CDT
:-?
I guess this doesnt look tooooo bad, but I am starting to get annoyed at all the Ironhides companies are producing with the massive Movie arm cannons (Yes, I know this is Kup)!

Lets leave them with the movie figures, not new G1 or Prime inspired versions please! >:oP
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Deluxe Sergeant Kup (1412432)
Posted by GuyIncognito on August 22nd, 2012 @ 3:26pm CDT
I'm glad they included shots of the Deluxe and the Scout side by side. In previous posts that showed pics of Kup, there were people who thought it was just a repaint of Scout Ironhide.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Deluxe Sergeant Kup (1412433)
Posted by Lord Onixprime on August 22nd, 2012 @ 3:27pm CDT
robotmel wrote::-?

Really? I think Ironhide makes perfect sense with the giant canons. There are far more invasive things than a couple of canons for Ironhide that has become a plague to the franchise.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Deluxe Sergeant Kup (1412434)
Posted by GuyIncognito on August 22nd, 2012 @ 3:30pm CDT
robotmel wrote::-?

I don't see the problem. Isn't Ironhide a weapons specialist/warrior/bodyguard? Seems appropriate that he should have huge arm cannons. Maybe the G1 figure didn't have them, but so what? Things change and evolve. TFs would be pretty boring if they just kept making the same figures over and over.

Also, they're removable, so I don't see why they would annoy you.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Deluxe Sergeant Kup (1412438)
Posted by paul053 on August 22nd, 2012 @ 3:40pm CDT
This is so Ironhide. I want an Ironhide.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Deluxe Sergeant Kup (1412441)
Posted by Genocide G2.0 on August 22nd, 2012 @ 3:42pm CDT
robotmel wrote::-?

I know what ya mean about the giant cannons , they could have at least give kup some different weapons. Ironhide's the way to go for this mold he will replace my classics.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Deluxe Sergeant Kup (1412464)
Posted by dedcat on August 22nd, 2012 @ 4:35pm CDT
...is that a faceplate or just a big ol' chin?
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Deluxe Sergeant Kup (1412467)
Posted by Megatronsdemise666 on August 22nd, 2012 @ 4:41pm CDT
He looks pretty cool. Though i wish he was a voyager. Same with ratchet, hes too small compared to bumblebee
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Deluxe Sergeant Kup (1412472)
Posted by RAcast on August 22nd, 2012 @ 5:10pm CDT
This actually looks a lot better as Kup than I expected it to. I like the mis-transformation they did in the one shot toward the end. It's still a pass for me though. :P
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Deluxe Sergeant Kup (1412473)
Posted by Mykltron on August 22nd, 2012 @ 5:11pm CDT
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Deluxe Sergeant Kup (1412476)
Posted by UltraPrimal on August 22nd, 2012 @ 5:19pm CDT
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Deluxe Sergeant Kup (1412483)
Posted by RAcast on August 22nd, 2012 @ 5:36pm CDT
UltraPrimal wrote:You know, I'm getting a bit of a Rhinox vibe off this figure. Anyone else see it?

Absolutely do
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Deluxe Sergeant Kup (1412493)
Posted by Lord Onixprime on August 22nd, 2012 @ 6:07pm CDT
Mykltron wrote:I'm not feeling any interest in this figure. Are Ironhide or Kup in the show? I haven't finished season 2 yet.

Technically noone has finished season 2. It starts up again Saturday, so time can only tell.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Deluxe Sergeant Kup (1412503)
Posted by Cyber Bishop on August 22nd, 2012 @ 6:38pm CDT
Hmmm..... I wonder if Generations Kup's head would fit on this?
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Deluxe Sergeant Kup (1412510)
Posted by Shultzy on August 22nd, 2012 @ 7:04pm CDT
pretty cool to me. I do have one complaint though.Was just at walmart and seen foc prime and jazz. When in the hell did hasbro jack the prices up to 15.47!!! Im sorry but im officially done collecting. I cant justify that much for a smaller size deluxe. It truly breaks my heart. :-(
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Deluxe Sergeant Kup (1412513)
Posted by PrymeStriker on August 22nd, 2012 @ 7:16pm CDT
Lord Onixprime wrote:

Uhm, Prime's coming back on Friday, not Saturday
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Deluxe Sergeant Kup (1412514)
Posted by Lord Onixprime on August 22nd, 2012 @ 7:29pm CDT
PrimeStriker wrote:
Lord Onixprime wrote:

Uhm, Prime's coming back on Friday, not Saturday

Oh, well, even better then.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Deluxe Sergeant Kup (1412537)
Posted by kirbenvost on August 22nd, 2012 @ 8:56pm CDT
Noice. Looks good. I'd prefer if they released the Ironhide version first, but I'll happily buy this one too. I just hope they get around to releasing Ironhide.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Deluxe Sergeant Kup (1412552)
Posted by Xshadowx21 on August 22nd, 2012 @ 9:40pm CDT
His hands are HUGE!
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Prime Deluxe Sergeant Kup (1412554)
Posted by Trikeboy on August 22nd, 2012 @ 9:55pm CDT
I wonder if you can put your spare iGear head on this and replace Generations Kup with this mold.

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #142 - Botcon 2016 Part 3: The Last One
"Botcon 2016 Part 3: The Last One"
Posted: Sunday, April 17th, 2016