Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

In-Package Image: Asian Exclusive G1 Leader Class Starscream

Transformers News: In-Package Image: Asian Exclusive G1 Leader Class Starscream

Tuesday, September 4th, 2012 8:56AM CDT

Categories: Movie News, Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 24,568

Thanks to ACToys we have an in-package image of the Asian market exclusive G1 deco HFTD Leader Starscream. Image mirrored below.

In-Package Image: Asian Exclusive G1 Leader Class Starscream
Credit(s): ACToys.net, daimchoc

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: In-Package Image: Asian Exclusive G1 Leader Class Starscream (1416712)
Posted by STngAR on September 4th, 2012 @ 9:06am CDT
If his crotch rotated it possibly could hypnotize you. :MAXIMAL:
Re: In-Package Image: Asian Exclusive G1 Leader Class Starscream (1416713)
Posted by Homerjay14522 on September 4th, 2012 @ 9:09am CDT
I think His Crotch makes him look like he's sponsored by the Umbrella Corp.
Re: In-Package Image: Asian Exclusive G1 Leader Class Starscream (1416714)
Posted by freaky777 on September 4th, 2012 @ 9:09am CDT
STngAR wrote:If his crotch rotated it possibly could hypnotize you. :MAXIMAL:

His crotch looks like he is being manufactured from Umbrella (Resident Evil).

His Alt Mode is awesome, not his robot mode though due to the color scheme.
Re: In-Package Image: Asian Exclusive G1 Leader Class Starscream (1416718)
Posted by Megatronsdemise666 on September 4th, 2012 @ 9:32am CDT
I dont like how the red just cuts off. (around the cockpit)
Re: In-Package Image: Asian Exclusive G1 Leader Class Starscream (1416730)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on September 4th, 2012 @ 10:07am CDT
if he was coming to the US i would gladly buy this mold again. a beautiful repaint it is.
Re: In-Package Image: Asian Exclusive G1 Leader Class Starscream (1416759)
Posted by kirbenvost on September 4th, 2012 @ 11:40am CDT
As usual, he looks too white. I have the original version anyway.
Re: In-Package Image: Asian Exclusive G1 Leader Class Starscream (1416824)
Posted by TulioDude on September 4th, 2012 @ 4:04pm CDT
I been expecting you... 8)
Re: In-Package Image: Asian Exclusive G1 Leader Class Starscream (1416843)
Posted by XDMan on September 4th, 2012 @ 4:56pm CDT
This must have been a really great repaint if it wasn't for the TF1 and TF2 games.
Re: In-Package Image: Asian Exclusive G1 Leader Class Starscream (1416947)
Posted by DevastaTTor on September 4th, 2012 @ 8:53pm CDT
This is freaking hideous and will almost certainly be way overpriced.
Re: In-Package Image: Asian Exclusive G1 Leader Class Starscream (1416955)
Posted by gavinfuzzy on September 4th, 2012 @ 9:18pm CDT
I never liked G1 decos on Movie molds... The only one that did it right were Jazz from '07... and Springer from tomahawk if you count that.
Re: In-Package Image: Asian Exclusive G1 Leader Class Starscream (1416971)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on September 4th, 2012 @ 9:56pm CDT
Ohhh, I really want that thing. SO EXITED!

Still, I bet the (for sure) absurd price will calm me down.
And make me say "nope".
Re: In-Package Image: Asian Exclusive G1 Leader Class Starscream (1417053)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on September 5th, 2012 @ 3:49am CDT
Homerjay14522 wrote:I think His Crotch makes him look like he's sponsored by the Umbrella Corp.

My 1st thought as well. :lol:
Re: In-Package Image: Asian Exclusive G1 Leader Class Starscream (1417101)
Posted by joevill on September 5th, 2012 @ 8:47am CDT
I really want to get this figure but the robot mode looks ugly.
Re: In-Package Image: Asian Exclusive G1 Leader Class Starscream (1417315)
Posted by Stockade on September 5th, 2012 @ 7:53pm CDT
Since everyone is talking about his crotch and how hypnotizing it is, personally i see Umbrella Corp from Resident Evil! So StarScream really isnt a normal Transformer, but a B.O.W Transformer.