In-Package Images: CM's Corp Gutto Kuru Collection Ginrai

Transformers News: In-Package Images: CM's Corp Gutto Kuru Collection Ginrai

Wednesday, October 17th, 2012 11:53PM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News, Collectables
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 31,776

Site sponsor Robotkingdom has posted a few in-package images of the CM's Corp Gutto Kuru Collection Ginrai figure. The figure comes packed with six heads (three regular and three that fit the removable helmet), four sets of hands, and a display stand. The figure is available now!

In-Package Images: Gutto Kuro Collection Ginrai

In-Package Images: Gutto Kuro Collection Ginrai

In-Package Images: Gutto Kuro Collection Ginrai

In-Package Images: Gutto Kuro Collection Ginrai
Credit(s): Robotkingdom
Re: In-Package Images: CM's Corp Gutto Kuru Collection Ginrai (1431527)
Posted by FortMacs on October 18th, 2012 @ 12:03am CDT
Looks great, would love to have it. but not at that price.
Re: In-Package Images: CM's Corp Gutto Kuru Collection Ginrai (1431531)
Posted by Mkall on October 18th, 2012 @ 12:06am CDT
where's the Hi-Q head?
Re: In-Package Images: CM's Corp Gutto Kuru Collection Ginrai (1431537)
Posted by El Duque on October 18th, 2012 @ 12:20am CDT
Mkall wrote:where's the Hi-Q head?

It's an exclusive that comes packed with their special edition Nightbeat redeco of Minelba.
Re: In-Package Images: CM's Corp Gutto Kuru Collection Ginrai (1431563)
Posted by stoltobot on October 18th, 2012 @ 1:54am CDT
Re: In-Package Images: CM's Corp Gutto Kuru Collection Ginrai (1431592)
Posted by fenrir72 on October 18th, 2012 @ 6:07am CDT
Don't strain your cerebral cortex and just buy the gal kimosabe!
Re: In-Package Images: CM's Corp Gutto Kuru Collection Ginrai (1431655)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 18th, 2012 @ 9:36am CDT
stoltobot wrote:I'm curious as to the origin of the Anglicization of ミネルバ/Mineruba ('Minelba') that I've been seeing recently. Is it from Takara-Tomy directly? Because I always assumed her name was taken from the goddess Minerva.
It is meant to be "Minerva" yes. But, for some reason, Takara uses "Minelba" as their on-package English spelling of her name. Sadly, she's not alone in this. See this for more - http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Engrish
Re: In-Package Images: CM's Corp Gutto Kuru Collection Ginrai (1431685)
Posted by stoltobot on October 18th, 2012 @ 10:13am CDT
Re: In-Package Images: CM's Corp Gutto Kuru Collection Ginrai (1431843)
Posted by KNM2012 on October 18th, 2012 @ 6:27pm CDT
FortMacs wrote:Looks great, would love to have it. but not at that price.

I agree, even though there is many reasons that justify the pricing. >:oP Ironically, though, the price and the fact I need to save money for 2013, is one of the reasons why I have to pass on this piece. :lol:
Re: In-Package Images: CM's Corp Gutto Kuru Collection Ginrai (1431900)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 18th, 2012 @ 10:53pm CDT
stoltobot wrote:I love it when I can give my cerebral cortex a rest. That tfwiki page is hilarious. Not as funny as the price they be asking for that Ginrai doll though.
Action. Figure. >:oP
Re: In-Package Images: CM's Corp Gutto Kuru Collection Ginrai (1431912)
Posted by KNM2012 on October 18th, 2012 @ 11:36pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Action. Figure. >:oP

Not bagging on him, but one would think that being from Nagoya, and saying he likes toys, he would know something about the Japanese company that made this action figure. Seeing how he would have more access to other CM's stuff. >:oP

Just saying.

Then again, calling the price of this item a joke and calling it a doll is like saying the Chunichi Dragons are an overpriced softball team. :lol:
Re: In-Package Images: CM's Corp Gutto Kuru Collection Ginrai (1431918)
Posted by FortMacs on October 19th, 2012 @ 12:00am CDT
KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:
FortMacs wrote:Looks great, would love to have it. but not at that price.

Same here. many many other things have caught my eye. That and My wife would give me no end of grief for dropping 150 plus shipping on it.
Re: In-Package Images: CM's Corp Gutto Kuru Collection Ginrai (1431928)
Posted by KNM2012 on October 19th, 2012 @ 1:00am CDT
FortMacs wrote:
KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:
FortMacs wrote:Looks great, would love to have it. but not at that price.

Thanks for being the first to make me feel good about being single. Because I'd hate to know what my wife would have said after dropping $360 for the Fort Max reissue. :lol:
Re: In-Package Images: CM's Corp Gutto Kuru Collection Ginrai (1432068)
Posted by stoltobot on October 19th, 2012 @ 10:45am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Action. Figure. >:oP

Begging your pardons. :-B

Ending Soon On eBay

Hasbro Transformers Beast Wars Deluxe Megatron T Rex Action Figure - Time Remaining: 3 days 1 hour 56 minutes
G1 Vintage Transformers Pretenders - Submarauder - *SHELL ONLY* (w/ Belt) - Time Remaining: 4 days 4 hours 27 minutes 52 seconds
Transformers Beast Hunters Optimus Prime Autobot Leader Ionic Launcher New - Time Remaining: 5 days 4 hours 44 minutes 53 seconds
Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Sharkticon Megatron Decepticon Spear New NIB - Time Remaining: 5 days 4 hours 30 minutes
NEW Transformers Adventure TAV21 Optimus Prime Japan Import figure F/S - Time Remaining: 5 days 17 hours 16 minutes 33 seconds
2003 G1 TRANSFORMERS Commemorative Series 7 Reissue Dirge MISB AFA ready - Time Remaining: 3 days 8 hours 48 minutes 12 seconds
Transformers Movie ROTF Revenge of the Fallen Ironhide Gray Truck Action Figure - Time Remaining: 3 days 12 hours 34 minutes 54 seconds
2003 G1 TRANSFORMERS Commemorative Series 6 Reissue Grapple MISB AFA ready - Time Remaining: 3 days 8 hours 59 minutes 37 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #156 - Gestalt Theory