Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

In-Package Images: Exclusive Transformers Prime Dark Energon Deluxes

Transformers News: In-Package Images: Exclusive Transformers Prime Dark Energon Deluxes

Tuesday, November 27th, 2012 10:39AM CST

Categories: Sponsor News, Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 17,495

In a bit of an odd twist Robotkingdom gives us an in-package look at the BigBadToyStore exclusive Transformers Prime Dark Energon Deluxes Bumblebee, Starscream, Knock Out, and Wheeljack. Images mirrored from Robotkingdom's facebook page below.

In-Package Images: Exclusive Transformers Prime Dark Energon Deluxes

In-Package Images: Exclusive Transformers Prime Dark Energon Deluxes

In-Package Images: Exclusive Transformers Prime Dark Energon Deluxes

In-Package Images: Exclusive Transformers Prime Dark Energon Deluxes

In-Package Images: Exclusive Transformers Prime Dark Energon Deluxes

In-Package Images: Exclusive Transformers Prime Dark Energon Deluxes

In-Package Images: Exclusive Transformers Prime Dark Energon Deluxes

In-Package Images: Exclusive Transformers Prime Dark Energon Deluxes
Credit(s): Robotkingdom
Re: In-Package Images: Exclusive Transformers Prime Dark Energon Deluxes (1442516)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on November 27th, 2012 @ 10:45am CST
Re: In-Package Images: Exclusive Transformers Prime Dark Energon Deluxes (1442517)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 27th, 2012 @ 10:48am CST
Rodimus Prime wrote:So Starscream is basically Skywarp, and they managed to make Bee look like Goldbug.
Fixed that for ya. ;)
Re: In-Package Images: Exclusive Transformers Prime Dark Energon Deluxes (1442519)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on November 27th, 2012 @ 10:51am CST
Rodimus Prime wrote:So Starscream is basically Skywarp, and they managed to make Bee look even fuglier.

Well:

Starscream = Skywarp
Wheeljack = Slicer
Bumblebee = Goldbug

And Knockout's... somebody we don't know :lol: My guess is Hook, since he has Constructicon colors and Hook is a surgeon, like Knock Out.

And I see Wheeljack is suffering from two dislocated shoulders. Nicely done!
Re: In-Package Images: Exclusive Transformers Prime Dark Energon Deluxes (1442532)
Posted by Coptur on November 27th, 2012 @ 11:29am CST
Re: In-Package Images: Exclusive Transformers Prime Dark Energon Deluxes (1442541)
Posted by GuyIncognito on November 27th, 2012 @ 11:56am CST
Re: In-Package Images: Exclusive Transformers Prime Dark Energon Deluxes (1442563)
Posted by Yweggo on November 27th, 2012 @ 1:00pm CST
Starscream's bio makes me laugh. Dangerous warrior? Is this the same Screamer who is almost consistently cowering when faced with... um... anybody?
Re: In-Package Images: Exclusive Transformers Prime Dark Energon Deluxes (1442601)
Posted by NovaSentinel on November 27th, 2012 @ 3:17pm CST
Re: In-Package Images: Exclusive Transformers Prime Dark Energon Deluxes (1442615)
Posted by STngAR on November 27th, 2012 @ 4:45pm CST
Clear plastic and Prime toys, a perfect combo in my eyes. :MAXIMAL:
Re: In-Package Images: Exclusive Transformers Prime Dark Energon Deluxes (1442670)
Posted by mooncake623 on November 28th, 2012 @ 12:51am CST
Glad i canceled my preorder.. they look meh
Re: In-Package Images: Exclusive Transformers Prime Dark Energon Deluxes (1442681)
Posted by Anonymous on November 28th, 2012 @ 3:37am CST
NovaSentinel wrote:So Hasbro can make the effort to change the art on Knock-outs packaging to show the weapon he actually comes with, and give wheeljack completely new art, but still can't transform their own figures correctly?!?

It wouldn't be Hasbro otherwise
Re: In-Package Images: Exclusive Transformers Prime Dark Energon Deluxes (1442899)
Posted by GuyIncognito on November 29th, 2012 @ 9:57am CST
I cancelled my preorder for these. At the time I preordered them, there wasn't much else to buy at the time, so they were really attractive. But since then, I've added other (cooler) stuff to my POL at BBTS. It reached the point where it was too much, and these were simply less desirable than the other stuff on my list. Plus, aside from the new Voyagers I'm awaiting (UM, Thundertron and Skyquake), I'm kinda done with Prime.
Re: In-Package Images: Exclusive Transformers Prime Dark Energon Deluxes (1443021)
Posted by craggy on November 29th, 2012 @ 4:53pm CST
looking good. can't wait to get my hands on them
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #101 - Talkin' 'Bout My Generations
"Talkin' 'Bout My Generations"
Posted: Sunday, September 21st, 2014