In-Package Images of Mighty Muggs Jazz, ROTF Prime, ROTF Bumble Bee

Transformers News: In-Package Images of Mighty Muggs Jazz, ROTF Prime, ROTF Bumble Bee

Tuesday, October 27th, 2009 7:55AM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Mach   Views: 11,563

The Arker has posted new images of the Wave 3 Mighty Muggs consists of Generation 1 Autobot Jazz, Transformers Revenge of The Fallen Optimus Prime & Transformers Revenge of The Fallen Bumble Bee.

New Images of Mighty Muggs Jazz, ROTF Prime, ROTF Bumble Bee
New Images of Mighty Muggs Jazz, ROTF Prime, ROTF Bumble Bee
New Images of Mighty Muggs Jazz, ROTF Prime, ROTF Bumble Bee
New Images of Mighty Muggs Jazz, ROTF Prime, ROTF Bumble Bee
New Images of Mighty Muggs Jazz, ROTF Prime, ROTF Bumble Bee
New Images of Mighty Muggs Jazz, ROTF Prime, ROTF Bumble Bee
New Images of Mighty Muggs Jazz, ROTF Prime, ROTF Bumble Bee
New Images of Mighty Muggs Jazz, ROTF Prime, ROTF Bumble Bee
New Images of Mighty Muggs Jazz, ROTF Prime, ROTF Bumble Bee

To see original post, click here.

Stay tuned to Seibertron for all your latest news on Transformers.
Credit(s): The-Arker

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: In-Package Images of Mighty Muggs Jazz, ROTF Prime, ROTF Bumble Bee (1013917)
Posted by Narc on October 27th, 2009 @ 8:02am CDT
Cute... but they're just not my cup of tea.
Re: In-Package Images of Mighty Muggs Jazz, ROTF Prime, ROTF Bumble Bee (1013929)
Posted by Darclipto on October 27th, 2009 @ 9:09am CDT
Re: In-Package Images of Mighty Muggs Jazz, ROTF Prime, ROTF Bumble Bee (1013974)
Posted by Rated X on October 27th, 2009 @ 11:39am CDT
Darclipto wrote:Yeah I really could care less about these things... but looking at them raises a question, why does Jazz have his little ear things, yet Prime doesn't have his?

Probally cause Prime's ear antennas are too pointy to incorporate in a toy made for toddlers. I think the Japanese went a little too far with this line. Next we will see the Hello Kitty Arcee from the makers of the Disney crossover line. :o) :o) :o)
Re: In-Package Images of Mighty Muggs Jazz, ROTF Prime, ROTF Bumble Bee (1013997)
Posted by Kokooro on October 27th, 2009 @ 12:36pm CDT
Not the biggest fan of muggs, but they are cute and I've waited for those characters :)
Re: In-Package Images of Mighty Muggs Jazz, ROTF Prime, ROTF Bumble Bee (1014030)
Posted by rpetras on October 27th, 2009 @ 2:44pm CDT
I'm not that big into the Muggs either but I found a Soundwave on supa-sale at TRU, so he graces my desk at work.

I get quite a few comment on him.

Jazz is pretty tempting too, as is Shockwave, but I refuse to pay the price of a deluxe for what is basically a plastic statue.
Re: In-Package Images of Mighty Muggs Jazz, ROTF Prime, ROTF Bumble Bee (1014083)
Posted by Anonymous. on October 27th, 2009 @ 5:58pm CDT
Just give me Mighty Muggs Blurr already.. I really hoped MM would just stick to the G1 universe, atleast those are interesting. The Movie figs just dont fit with this at all.
Re: In-Package Images of Mighty Muggs Jazz, ROTF Prime, ROTF Bumble Bee (1014124)
Posted by Starscream6 on October 27th, 2009 @ 8:38pm CDT
so what happened to shockwave? thought he was being released w/ this wave. i actually like the movie ones...although, bumblebee will be a pass for me.

i really like the mugg line. i understand they are not for everyone. and even though they can be considered "vinyl toys" i still dont find they more obscure munnys, dunnys, and whatever else is out there desirable.

if it wasnt for hasbro making these and incorporating there licensing of marvel, star wars, gi joe, and the transformers. i dont think id be too interested.

they are enjoyable collectible figures
Re: In-Package Images of Mighty Muggs Jazz, ROTF Prime, ROTF Bumble Bee (1014137)
Posted by Firebird on October 27th, 2009 @ 9:23pm CDT
I'll buy Shockwave and Jazz.

Not going to get the Movie characters though, Bumblebee is ok but Prime really look that good.
Re: In-Package Images of Mighty Muggs Jazz, ROTF Prime, ROTF Bumble Bee (1014250)
Posted by mattyc1007 on October 28th, 2009 @ 8:44am CDT
Jazz has the same dang head as bumble bee!, but i do like him, alot.

Im really, really happy I nabbed the G1 version of BB, that movie one is ugh!

The mighty muggs, Yes they are plastic, Yes they don't transform and Yes they cost quite a bit. But they are sweet and are a great homage to the G1 characters their based on. I snagged Soundwave, BB, Megatron and prime for me and my bro for £10-£15, and they were are a bargin! I loved them so much I got Wolerine and Ironman. In other words their funky, sweet little plastic statues that dont care if their recyled or not :P

Sorry if that went on, Im Listen to Heaven Can Wait, thats a beautiful song :sad:

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Generations Ultra Magnus Combiner Wars Leader Class Hasbro New - Time Remaining: 2 days 9 hours 22 minutes 6 seconds
TRANSFORMERS G1 CONSTRUCTION SCAVENGER ACTION FIGURE 1984 HASBRO - Time Remaining: 2 days 22 hours 53 minutes 54 seconds
Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Ravage Figure - Time Remaining: 2 days 19 hours 54 minutes 18 seconds
Transformers Combiner Wars Generation 2 Bruticus Combaticons Boxed Set - Time Remaining: 9 days 3 hours 55 minutes 43 seconds
Transformers Cybertron Scout Autobot Armorhide (2005). - Time Remaining: 3 days 10 hours 57 minutes 4 seconds
Takara Transformers Collection 10 Soundwave Figure Reissue - Time Remaining: 2 days 6 hours 58 minutes 6 seconds
SPECIAL G1 Transformers DEVASTATOR PARTS LOT #82 - Time Remaining: 2 days 23 hours 32 minutes 59 seconds
Transformers AOE Galvatron MISB Voyager Class - Time Remaining: 4 days 5 hours 49 minutes 40 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #149 - Titans Arrive