In-Package Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 4

Transformers News: In-Package Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 4

Wednesday, June 26th, 2013 10:10AM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 13,722

The Hobbybase facebook page has posted an image of Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 4 in-package. This wave features the previously released Beast Hunters Starscream, the new Beast Hunters remolds of Arcee and Knock Out, and the Vertebreak repaint of Lazerback. Check them out below:

In-Package Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 4
Credit(s): Hobbybase

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: In-Package Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 4 (1498097)
Posted by Superwheeljack on June 26th, 2013 @ 10:15am CDT
Dang it, I was almost about to post the story.
Diffrent from the original pictures
Re: In-Package Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 4 (1498104)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 26th, 2013 @ 10:36am CDT
Vertebreak looks grrrrrrrrreat! :P
Re: In-Package Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 4 (1498110)
Posted by Noideaforaname on June 26th, 2013 @ 10:46am CDT
Dunno why, but I'm in love with the name "Crocto Claw".

Too bad the Laserback mold didn't get head remolds like that booklet thing implied (with a "Scourge" retool instead of a Vertebreak redeco).
Re: In-Package Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 4 (1498114)
Posted by njb902 on June 26th, 2013 @ 10:54am CDT
I kinda like this version of knockout, though it may be from what I consider a bad paint job on the original.
Re: In-Package Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 4 (1498122)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on June 26th, 2013 @ 11:42am CDT
i still want that starscream and i would like that arcee to repaint but unless these come with an all new low price point ill have to pass once again. I refuse to pay anymore than $11 for these deluxes, now if they were built like the figures from a few years ago id pay $13 but they're not so ill take my money elsewhere.
Re: In-Package Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 4 (1498127)
Posted by Spleenzorio on June 26th, 2013 @ 12:02pm CDT
Hmmmmmmmm I might settle for Vertebreak instead of buying the Gaidora repaint. I can't tell since I'm reading this from my phone, but is the head different from Lazerback?
Re: In-Package Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 4 (1498130)
Posted by Janus Prime on June 26th, 2013 @ 12:08pm CDT
Re: In-Package Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 4 (1498132)
Posted by GuyIncognito on June 26th, 2013 @ 12:19pm CDT
I'm only interested in Knockout. MAYBE Arcee.
Re: In-Package Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 4 (1498133)
Posted by King Kuuga on June 26th, 2013 @ 12:22pm CDT
That Croc Out will be MINE. I freaking love that retooling.
Arcee will be mine eventually, and Vertebreak is pretty awesome.
Re: In-Package Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 4 (1498142)
Posted by PrymeStriker on June 26th, 2013 @ 1:02pm CDT
Ugh, these all look terrible.

'Cept for Knock Out......kind of.

Janus Prime wrote:I´m dissapointed at Arcee, I thought she would be in black, brown and teal, not blue and silver... not a big fan of BM Nightscream but I thought that was what they were going for.

....

:lol:

Are you serious? Why the heck would she be done up in BM Nightscream colors? She's blue and pink in the cartoon, plus she's been blue since the first time we saw this remold way back when.
Re: In-Package Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 4 (1498172)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on June 26th, 2013 @ 2:48pm CDT
Hah, I love these. Well, not that Starscream, but the others hit that button in me that says "Want!"
Re: In-Package Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 4 (1498208)
Posted by Janus Prime on June 26th, 2013 @ 5:40pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:Ugh, these all look terrible.

'Cept for Knock Out......kind of.

....

:lol:

Not like I have to explain myself to you, asshole, but the original pictures, or at least the ones I saw, showed her in darker colors.

Also, since Ratchet is an homage to Dinobot and I like to think of Dreadwing as an homage to BM Silverbolt, I thought they would keep the trend, specially since Arcee has bat like wings and some junk on her legs that might represent the wings in BM Nightwing´s legs.

The colors, you see, would serve to make that homage more obvious or maybe to make it an homage at all, since she doesn´t look like anyone else in the colors they´re giving her.

And, albeit Nightscream was a guy, he was originally intended to be a girl, his character model could´ve been used for a female character, in my personal opinion.

Homages to other characters aren´t everything to me, but since I like other versions of Prime Arcee better, that becomes a decisive aspect for me to consider.

Beast Hunters is a great toy line, I like it a lot, but to me getting a non Predacon character is a tough decition to make.

10 years of collecting has taught me that is never late to get a toy you really like or to change your mind about a figure, but making a list makes me feel better about my TF spendings.

Hope you understand now... gee, speaking to idiots is very exhausting, but I still can´t wait for you to tell me that Dinobot was a Predacon, like if I didn´t know, it wll be hilarious.
Re: In-Package Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 4 (1498220)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on June 26th, 2013 @ 6:34pm CDT
Janus Prime wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:Ugh, these all look terrible.

'Cept for Knock Out......kind of.

....

:lol:

Re: In-Package Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 4 (1498240)
Posted by Janus Prime on June 26th, 2013 @ 8:41pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:
....

:lol:

Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:Calm down buddy, it's a difference of opinion, no need to insult people over it. That kinda talk will just get people angry at you.

That´s not an opinion, he even used an emoticon, you, or him for that matter, can ask for respect as much as you want and you should get it, but you have to pay respect first. Your comment is an opinion, what I think about that won´t make it better or worse and if I decide to express myself and say "dude, you´re right" or "you´re wrong" I most be smart enought to say it in a respectfull way, if I´m not, then I should just shut up and keep it to myself.

That´s what happened here, I don´t see why my first comment was so controvertial that someone felt the need to comment about it in a disrespectful way, it was a simple comment. I don´t see why I have to make my comment "fool-proof", as it is obvious he replied in the way he did because he didn´t understand it. Seriously, I used words as "thought" (meaning I don´t think that way anymore), "not like I´m a big fan", meaning is not something I´m really passionate about, and the word "disappointed", an individual appreciation about something, I´ll probably won´t change my mind just because someine tells me to. That first comment was an opinion, if he had one different to mine he would´ve said it, he didn´t because he was just trying to be obnoxious.

Get mad then, that´s your opinion about it and I respect it.
Re: In-Package Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 4 (1498244)
Posted by Counterpunch on June 26th, 2013 @ 8:50pm CDT
Everyone drop it.

Speak respectfully to one another as per the rules.

It IS possible to win arguments without petty insults...
Re: In-Package Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 4 (1498246)
Posted by Janus Prime on June 26th, 2013 @ 9:10pm CDT
Counterpunch wrote:Everyone drop it.

Speak respectfully to one another as per the rules.

It IS possible to win arguments without petty insults...

I wish there was an argument to win. Whatever, I´m sure the appropiate measures will be taken.

Back to topic!: That Arcee, eh?
Re: In-Package Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 4 (1498264)
Posted by MGrotusque on June 26th, 2013 @ 9:56pm CDT
VERTEBREAK!! And he comes with a frikkin HYENA CANNON no less! I don't know what that does exactly...... but it sounds radical!
Re: In-Package Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 4 (1498267)
Posted by Noideaforaname on June 26th, 2013 @ 10:01pm CDT
IIRC, the Hyena Cannon can turn people stupid!
Re: In-Package Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 4 (1498270)
Posted by PrymeStriker on June 26th, 2013 @ 10:07pm CDT
Yes, I find the idea of Arcee in Nightscream colors very hilarious. Thank you.

In the original images, there was no indication of any brown or teal colors. Black, sure, but not the other two. It was clearly blue and silver (with pink highlights). Not like it's uncommon for Hasbro to drastically photoshop their stocks anyway.

Re: In-Package Images: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 4 (1498272)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 26th, 2013 @ 10:15pm CDT
Janus might have been thinking of the tiny pics of Hunter Arcee from the Go! toyline that we saw back during the Tokyo Toy Show. Albeit, they were rather tiny pics, but she did kinda look a bit darker.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers G1 1990 STARSCREAM 100% complete action master Turbo Jet figure - Time Remaining: 2 days 11 hours 12 minutes 2 seconds
Takara Transformers Dark Of The Moon DOTM Leader Optimus Prime + Megatron Pack - Time Remaining: 4 days 8 hours 27 minutes 5 seconds
Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Victorion Collection Pack - Time Remaining: 4 days 23 hours 43 minutes 12 seconds
Transformers G1 Japanese Abominus VS Computron Custom Poster Rare free ship - Time Remaining: 3 days 14 hours 29 minutes 52 seconds
Transformers Kabaya Wave 1 Star Saber G1 Convoy and Henkei Convoy MISB - Time Remaining: 3 days 16 hours 1 minute 11 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Masterpiece Bumblebee Spike Toys R Us Exclusive TRU MP-08 - Time Remaining: 3 days 1 hour 6 minutes 55 seconds
Transformers Generations MEGATRON Deluxe Class Series 2 #003 30th NEW - Time Remaining: 4 days 4 hours 32 minutes 19 seconds
Transformers-Large Battle Hooks Optimus Prime Leader Class 10" figure HFTD- ROTF - Time Remaining: 3 days 8 hours 16 minutes 36 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #156 - Gestalt Theory