Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Instructions for Star Wars Darth Vader / Anakin Skywalker Crossover Quadchanger

Transformers News: Instructions for Star Wars Darth Vader / Anakin Skywalker Crossover Quadchanger

Tuesday, August 16th, 2011 10:33AM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 31,981

Want a sneak peek at the transformation sequence for the Star Wars Crossover Darth Vader/Anakin Skywalker quadchanger? Hasbro has updated their archives with the instructions for the soon to be released figure. Click here to view the full size PDF file.

Credit(s): hasbro
Re: Instructions for Star Wars Darth Vader / Anakin Skywalker Crossover Quadchanger (1277251)
Posted by Burnin12 on August 16th, 2011 @ 11:12am CDT
Excited to see what the customizers do with this mold.
Re: Instructions for Star Wars Darth Vader / Anakin Skywalker Crossover Quadchanger (1277261)
Posted by MagnaBlade on August 16th, 2011 @ 11:35am CDT
This thing looks a lot larger than the current Star Wars transformers. Its takes 3 AAA batteries. Maybe it is leader class size.
Re: Instructions for Star Wars Darth Vader / Anakin Skywalker Crossover Quadchanger (1277268)
Posted by Mindmaster on August 16th, 2011 @ 12:00pm CDT
Weird thing is that I had a dream last night where they made a purple version of this toy with a big, fat Decepticon emblem tattooed on the top of the starship mode. I gotta lay off the sweet tea... >:oP
Re: Instructions for Star Wars Darth Vader / Anakin Skywalker Crossover Quadchanger (1277269)
Posted by Marcdachamp on August 16th, 2011 @ 12:03pm CDT
I still say we need a Unicron figure that transforms into the Death Star.
Re: Instructions for Star Wars Darth Vader / Anakin Skywalker Crossover Quadchanger (1277308)
Posted by GetRightRobot on August 16th, 2011 @ 1:17pm CDT
IMO, the only successful mode out of the three is the Star Destroyer. I like my Death Star Vadar just fine.
Re: Instructions for Star Wars Darth Vader / Anakin Skywalker Crossover Quadchanger (1277310)
Posted by Jehuty on August 16th, 2011 @ 1:19pm CDT
Re: Instructions for Star Wars Darth Vader / Anakin Skywalker Crossover Quadchanger (1277323)
Posted by #Sideways# on August 16th, 2011 @ 1:43pm CDT
Cool! Another thing that I probably won't get because of the price! Remember the Han Solo/Chewbacca Millennium Falcon figure? It had two Leader Size guys in there, it was extremely expensive. I'm guessing this will be Supreme size, so $100 will probably be the price.

"Obi-Wan never told you what happened to your father..."

"He told me enough, he told me you killed him!"

"No Luke, I am your father!"

"Prove it."

*Transforming Sounds*

"Daaaaad!"
Re: Instructions for Star Wars Darth Vader / Anakin Skywalker Crossover Quadchanger (1277348)
Posted by GuyIncognito on August 16th, 2011 @ 2:33pm CDT
Looks kind of cool. Maybe this will be the one SW TF I buy.

I think a $100 price point is unlikely, and I wouldn't use the Han/Chewy 2-pack as a comparison. That was two toys; this is one toy with alternate modes that aren't even very different from each other. I would bet this figure is more like a $50-$60 figure.

Jehuty wrote:Soon to be released? I have this figure already...got it at a walmart, they only had one though. It's cool that they have sound clips for darth vader and anakin. I've had this figure for atleast 2 weeks now....lol.

Post some pics, please! We'd all love to see it!
Re: Instructions for Star Wars Darth Vader / Anakin Skywalker Crossover Quadchanger (1277360)
Posted by Jehuty on August 16th, 2011 @ 2:49pm CDT
49.99 is what he cost me at walmart. so quite affordable and its pretty big.
Re: Instructions for Star Wars Darth Vader / Anakin Skywalker Crossover Quadchanger (1277378)
Posted by RiddlerJ on August 16th, 2011 @ 3:14pm CDT
Marcdachamp wrote:I still say we need a Unicron figure that transforms into the Death Star.

I surprised no customizers ever tried to make a Unicron out of the Death Star/Darth Vader figure, since it turns into a much better globe.
Re: Instructions for Star Wars Darth Vader / Anakin Skywalker Crossover Quadchanger (1277411)
Posted by Burn on August 16th, 2011 @ 4:28pm CDT
It was spotted in Australia a few weeks ago.
Re: Instructions for Star Wars Darth Vader / Anakin Skywalker Crossover Quadchanger (1277557)
Posted by TulioDude on August 16th, 2011 @ 9:42pm CDT
#Sideways# wrote:"Obi-Wan never told you what happened to your father..."

"He told me enough, he told me you killed him!"

"No Luke, I am your father!"

"Prove it."

*Transforming Sounds*

"Daaaaad!"

:lol:
Re: Instructions for Star Wars Darth Vader / Anakin Skywalker Crossover Quadchanger (1277609)
Posted by jON3.0 on August 16th, 2011 @ 11:53pm CDT
I pre-ordered it for $45 and I can't wait to get it. I did the voice of Anakin for this figure! So I finally did the voice of a Transformer! ...technically. :)
Re: Instructions for Star Wars Darth Vader / Anakin Skywalker Crossover Quadchanger (1277621)
Posted by triKlops on August 17th, 2011 @ 12:56am CDT
definitely grabbing this
missed out on the death star, dont want to miss this
Re: Instructions for Star Wars Darth Vader / Anakin Skywalker Crossover Quadchanger (1277648)
Posted by mightwork on August 17th, 2011 @ 3:11am CDT
Burn wrote:It was spotted in Australia a few weeks ago.

By me!