Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Introducing Kabaya Overlord and Road Caesar DX Gum Kits

Transformers News: Introducing Kabaya Overlord and Road Caesar DX Gum Kits

Monday, September 30th, 2013 6:35AM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 10,998

Famitoy has posted some images that reveal the upcoming Kabaya Overlord DX Gum Kit. These images also show the individual members of Road Caesar complete with brain master robots. Site Sponsor Robotkingdom has a pre-order for a December release.

Transformers News: Introducing Kabaya Overlord and Road Caesar DX Gum Kits

Transformers News: Introducing Kabaya Overlord and Road Caesar DX Gum Kits
Credit(s): Famitoy

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Introducing Kabaya Overlord and Road Caesar DX Gum Kits (1520786)
Posted by ausbot on September 30th, 2013 @ 7:03am CDT
Woo hoo, if he comes in 2 parts he will be around a deluxe class figure size which is perfect for me.
Re: Introducing Kabaya Overlord and Road Caesar DX Gum Kits (1520842)
Posted by triKlops on September 30th, 2013 @ 10:55am CDT
Great to see; definitely grabbing these 2.
Re: Introducing Kabaya Overlord and Road Caesar DX Gum Kits (1520878)
Posted by kirbenvost on September 30th, 2013 @ 1:40pm CDT
Heck yeah, Overlord! I am so behind on these kits but I gotta get him. Road Caesar looks cool but I'm not really familiar with the characters so I might pass. Although the TF wikia says he and Star Saber are like best buddies so I might get them after all. :lol:
Re: Introducing Kabaya Overlord and Road Caesar DX Gum Kits (1520937)
Posted by Autobot032 on September 30th, 2013 @ 8:01pm CDT
Dammit, Kabaya. I finally have a reason to buy your stuff. =\
Re: Introducing Kabaya Overlord and Road Caesar DX Gum Kits (1520963)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on September 30th, 2013 @ 10:58pm CDT
If these guys turn out as awesome as Fort Max, then I am all in.
Re: Introducing Kabaya Overlord and Road Caesar DX Gum Kits (1526538)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on October 28th, 2013 @ 6:26am CDT
Amazon Japan gives us a new color look at the upcoming Overlord and Road Caesar DX Gum Kits. They also give us the first look at the box and just like Fort Max before, these will come in multiple boxes.

Re: Introducing Kabaya Overlord and Road Caesar DX Gum Kits (1526541)
Posted by Autobot032 on October 28th, 2013 @ 6:34am CDT
Oh...yes. I will definitely be buying this Kabaya set. I wanted to in the past, but none of the sets really sold me on them. This one has. Two rare TF items in one case? And nearly all the features of the full size versions? Yes please.
Re: Introducing Kabaya Overlord and Road Caesar DX Gum Kits (1526555)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on October 28th, 2013 @ 9:48am CDT
That's cool that it has a base mode too. I might actually get this for the sheer fact that it's Overlord.
Re: Introducing Kabaya Overlord and Road Caesar DX Gum Kits (1526567)
Posted by Windsweeper on October 28th, 2013 @ 11:19am CDT
What size are the motorvators? I had the original kabaya versions of them and they were almost scout size. Be cool if these were.
Re: Introducing Kabaya Overlord and Road Caesar DX Gum Kits (1526569)
Posted by Windsweeper on October 28th, 2013 @ 11:21am CDT
Re: Introducing Kabaya Overlord and Road Caesar DX Gum Kits (1526572)
Posted by Samsonator on October 28th, 2013 @ 11:28am CDT
Overlord with fully tramsformable tiny Godmasters? Yes please!
Re: Introducing Kabaya Overlord and Road Caesar DX Gum Kits (1526630)
Posted by craggy on October 28th, 2013 @ 5:35pm CDT

i'll get it if Overlord is same size as Max, but reckon he won't be. :( interested in the Motorvators too, since I picked up some of the UK release ones at a boot sale years back only to discovered the neutered combining gimmick.
Re: Introducing Kabaya Overlord and Road Caesar DX Gum Kits (1526675)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on October 28th, 2013 @ 9:17pm CDT
I don't care what size it is (obviously not wst size), it's one wicked mini G1 Overlord. GIMME GIMME GIMME!
Re: Introducing Kabaya Overlord and Road Caesar DX Gum Kits (1526681)
Posted by Autobot032 on October 28th, 2013 @ 10:15pm CDT
craggy wrote:info on sizes would be cool. i think that picture might have it. but it's fuzzled.

120mm for Overlord, 145 mm for Road Caesar.

Works out to be 4.7 inches for Overlord, 5.7 inches for Road Caesar. Around Deluxe Class for Overlord, Voyager for Road Caesar. Makes the components around Scout Class size.
Re: Introducing Kabaya Overlord and Road Caesar DX Gum Kits (1526690)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on October 28th, 2013 @ 10:41pm CDT
Autobot032 wrote:120mm for Overlord, 145 mm for Road Caesar.

I thought I read mm, which means the Godmasters are 17mm / .6 inches tall / unfolded. That's going to be so tiny, haha.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #105 - Megatronus