Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Iranian and Ukranian armies and NASA to play roles in Transformers 3 storyline?

Transformers News: Iranian and Ukranian armies and NASA to play roles in Transformers 3 storyline?

Tuesday, March 23rd, 2010 7:24PM CDT

Categories: Movie News, Rumors
Posted by: Delicon   Views: 38,952

Transformers 3 may still be over a year away but it seems as if more and more details are coming out by the day. The following is courtesy of superherohype.com.

SuperHeroHype received the following spy report on the Transformers 3 production today along with pics!

Hey, SHH... Wanted to give you a heads-up that my travels through Los Angeles found me on the soundstages of Playa Vista where Favreau shot the first Iron Man, Cameron did some work on Avatar and Bay shot both of the Transformers films.

Well, Transformers 3 is gearing up there. I've attached pics of the sign I stumbled upon at the warddrobe department just to offer a little proof. When I peeked inside, posters for both Transformers were hanging up and clothing racks had tons of military gear hanging from them. Above one rack it read "Iranian Army." Above another rack it read "Ukranian Army" and above a third rack it referred to "Matt" ("Matt's costumes").

There's some big stuff being built here, man. One end of the soundstage had some wooden structures. Another area they were chopping away at styrofoam to create a rocky terrain. And the crew was rolling along something that looked like a giant gear. I breezed on by the "model" shop and, while I couldn't get a good look inside, there were a lot of moon reference photos and NASA moon lander pics. I could have sworn I saw a Transformer, again, didn't get a good look.

There you have it...! Transformers 3 is in full swing!

To view the original article, please click here.

Of course it's still not 100% clear what all of this might mean regarding the TF3 script, but it seems like the movie news is really start to leak out now. Keep it here at Seibertron.com for the latest updates on not just Transformers 3, but everything else Transformers related as well!
Credit(s): superherohype.com
Re: Iranian and Ukranian armies and NASA to play roles in Transformers 3 storyline? (1057444)
Posted by 1337W422102 on March 23rd, 2010 @ 8:15pm CDT
Iranian and Ukraian armies' role? To be crushed by the awesome might of AMERICA WITH A-SPLOSIONS and fake tits!
Re: Iranian and Ukranian armies and NASA to play roles in Transformers 3 storyline? (1057449)
Posted by Mechas8n on March 23rd, 2010 @ 8:46pm CDT
Yeah, because that what really liked about the other movies

"Don't worry Giant Robots from Space, the ARMY will save you from the Evil Robots"

Loved that bit where the camera panned past the Giant Robot from outer space firing a laser gun, didn't even draw focus on him and instead zoomed in on bloke with a gun stood next to a tank. Not even a named bloke, just random background dude and then lingered lovingly over him while the out of focus robot retreated in the background.

No more bloody soldiers unless they are running away in fear. Lets just see the hardware transform and kick arse.

Meh, as long as lots of stuff blows up, I'll still go and see it.

I don't know though, can we trust Bay to deliver stuff blowing up. I expect it to be two people in a dark room talking about relationships.
Re: Iranian and Ukranian armies and NASA to play roles in Transformers 3 storyline? (1057455)
Posted by nemesis-prime on March 23rd, 2010 @ 9:13pm CDT
Cosmos ? That be cool.
Re: Iranian and Ukranian armies and NASA to play roles in Transformers 3 storyline? (1057570)
Posted by Swiftknife24 on March 24th, 2010 @ 4:57am CDT

Anyway, I have Ukranian heritage; I'm eager to see how it transpires! :D
Re: Iranian and Ukranian armies and NASA to play roles in Transformers 3 storyline? (1057601)
Posted by punkassdecepticon12 on March 24th, 2010 @ 7:14am CDT
wow ! finally a muslim country involved with a big role in transformers ! i think they choose iran for the nuclear although it would have been better for an arab country with a big army like sudan or egypt .........
Re: Iranian and Ukranian armies and NASA to play roles in Transformers 3 storyline? (1057626)
Posted by Delicon on March 24th, 2010 @ 8:14am CDT
Swiftknife24 wrote:Now that's interesting! Maybe the Ukranian army has something to with the scenes in Moscow? :-?

Anyway, I have Ukranian heritage; I'm eager to see how it transpires! :D

I actually have Ukranian heritage as well.
Re: Iranian and Ukranian armies and NASA to play roles in Transformers 3 storyline? (1064780)
Posted by LeL on April 15th, 2010 @ 4:39am CDT
Fingers crossed NASA........ Astrotrain :-?
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #96 - Age of Extinction