Isabel Lucas talks Revenge of the Fallen and stunts

Transformers News: Isabel Lucas talks Revenge of the Fallen and stunts

Wednesday, November 19th, 2008 2:32PM CST

Categories: Live Action Movie News, People News, Interviews
Posted by: First Gen   Views: 21,481

The Los Angeles Times blog section The Dish Rag, has posted a very brief interview, of sorts, where Isabel Lucas tells us of some of the action sequences she was involved in during the filming of Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen.

"The role for me was not, necessarily, involving that many stunts, but it was quite a physical role." Stated the Australian actress, who then went on to describe a scene in which her character, Alice, is lifted to a rooftop via a body harness. We reported here of a possible rumor/ spoiler for her character, which "jumping" onto a rooftop may support.

See the mini interview for your self by clicking here.
Credit(s): LA Times
Re: Isabel Lucas talks Revenge of the Fallen and stunts (836538)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 19th, 2008 @ 2:45pm CST
"Pretenders HIDE the robot INSIDE."
Re: Isabel Lucas talks Revenge of the Fallen and stunts (836543)
Posted by kazmagnus on November 19th, 2008 @ 2:59pm CST
Re: Isabel Lucas talks Revenge of the Fallen and stunts (836598)
Posted by 1337W422102 on November 19th, 2008 @ 4:10pm CST
I'd like to pull a stunt with her if you know what I mean.
Re: Isabel Lucas talks Revenge of the Fallen and stunts (836673)
Posted by backpack on November 19th, 2008 @ 6:11pm CST
kazmagnus wrote:does this comfirm she is a pretender??????????? sounds like it!!!! i'll be damn transformers vs terminator whats next robocop...just kidding i thought the pretenders were sweetass..had 5 of em but as with most of my old tf's they lost parts along the years...to bad

If she was indeed a "pretender" wouldn't her role be more physically demanding? The only thing this article confirms is that she did a few stunts in the movie. Nothing Major.
Re: Isabel Lucas talks Revenge of the Fallen and stunts (836770)
Posted by omega666 on November 19th, 2008 @ 10:50pm CST
Re: Isabel Lucas talks Revenge of the Fallen and stunts (836778)
Posted by 1337W422102 on November 19th, 2008 @ 11:01pm CST
omega666 wrote:I hope they make it work because I thought Pretenders were horrible figures and concepts. I want robots that transform not pretend. :-B

PROTIP: Pretenders could transform, you just had to take the Legends-sized figure out of the shell. And then be unimpressed. :P
Re: Isabel Lucas talks Revenge of the Fallen and stunts (836929)
Posted by First-Aid on November 20th, 2008 @ 8:23am CST
1337W422102 wrote:I'd like to pull a stunt with her if you know what I mean.

I was waiting for someone to say that... :roll:

Honestly it makes sense. If you want to hide on a planet populated by organic beings, why not design and grow an organic shell? You obviously wouldn't need a vehicle mode unless the shell was destroyed. I have this weird feeling that her character is Ravage in disguise...would explain what they meant by saying Ravage is a bioweapon of some sort. :-?
Re: Isabel Lucas talks Revenge of the Fallen and stunts (841610)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 28th, 2008 @ 1:24pm CST
I think the best Pretender ever made was Metalhawk. Mostly because he was die-cast.

Ending Soon On eBay

TRANSFORMERS GENERATION G1 SKIDS & SCREECH CLASSIC LIMITED EDITION BOTCON UNITED - Time Remaining: 4 days 9 hours 46 minutes 39 seconds
TAKARA TRANSFORMERS ROBOT MASTER RM-23 BEAST WARS II METALLIC LIO CONVOY + DVD - Time Remaining: 3 days 12 hours 46 minutes 43 seconds
TAKARA TRANSFORMERS MICRON LEGEND/ARMADA CRYSTAL CLEAR CONVOY/OPTIMUS PRIME MISB - Time Remaining: 4 days 19 hours 31 minutes 53 seconds
TAKARA TRANSFORMERS HENKEI C-13 HOUND W/RAVAGE CLASSIC/G1/UNITED - Time Remaining: 4 days 10 hours 1 minute 50 seconds
Transformers G1 ULTRA MAGNUS loose incomplete - Time Remaining: 4 days 9 hours 32 minutes 7 seconds
Transformers Generations COMBINER WARS DELUXE CLASS HOUND ACTION figure  NEW - Time Remaining: 4 days 23 hours 48 minutes 14 seconds
Transformers Generations COMBINER WARS  DELUXE CLASS WHEELJACK 6 INCH   new - Time Remaining: 5 days 3 hours 18 minutes 4 seconds
Transformers Vintage G1 Predacon Predaking Divebomb 100% complete w/packet - Time Remaining: 4 days 12 hours 21 minutes 10 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #155 - Pillarboxed