Japan's Super Festival 65 Toy Pictures

Sunday, April 27th, 2014 5:10PM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Collectables
Posted by: ScoutBumblebee   Views: 28,730

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Courtesy of the Autobase Aichi Facebook page and blog, we have some pictures from the Super Festival 65 in Japan. Held on April 27, the Super Festival 65 showcased toys from e-Hobbyshop, Kids Logic, and ArtStorm EX.

Check out the pictures below, including some neat shots of all three modes of Cloud Starscream, some of the upcoming Kids Logic figures, and ArtStorm EX Gokin Alpha Trion.
Transformers News: Japan's Super Festival 65 Toy Pictures

Transformers News: Japan's Super Festival 65 Toy Pictures

Transformers News: Japan's Super Festival 65 Toy Pictures

Transformers News: Japan's Super Festival 65 Toy Pictures

Transformers News: Japan's Super Festival 65 Toy Pictures

Transformers News: Japan's Super Festival 65 Toy Pictures

Transformers News: Japan's Super Festival 65 Toy Pictures

Transformers News: Japan's Super Festival 65 Toy Pictures

Transformers News: Japan's Super Festival 65 Toy Pictures

Transformers News: Japan's Super Festival 65 Toy Pictures

Transformers News: Japan's Super Festival 65 Toy Pictures

Transformers News: Japan's Super Festival 65 Toy Pictures

Transformers News: Japan's Super Festival 65 Toy Pictures

Transformers News: Japan's Super Festival 65 Toy Pictures

Transformers News: Japan's Super Festival 65 Toy Pictures

Transformers News: Japan's Super Festival 65 Toy Pictures

Transformers News: Japan's Super Festival 65 Toy Pictures

Transformers News: Japan's Super Festival 65 Toy Pictures

Transformers News: Japan's Super Festival 65 Toy Pictures

Transformers News: Japan's Super Festival 65 Toy Pictures
Credit(s): Autobase Aichi
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: Japan's Super Festival 65 Toy Pictures (1569385)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 27th, 2014 @ 6:19pm CDT
Curious about how much the Unicron head will be.

Be cool to replicate the Vok Unicron scene from "Other Voices" with both it and my Telemocha Convoy.
Re: Japan's Super Festival 65 Toy Pictures (1569386)
Posted by Rated X on April 27th, 2014 @ 6:21pm CDT
I just cant get behind that cloud line. It's Machine Wars all over again. But at least Machine Wars changed the characters colors to justify creating a continuity based on repaints. Im getting that Alpha Trion. Ill probably use him as A-3 and Titanium Saint as Alpha Trion in a different display.
Re: Japan's Super Festival 65 Toy Pictures (1569387)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 27th, 2014 @ 6:25pm CDT
Rated X wrote:I just cant get behind that cloud line. It's Machine Wars all over again. But at least Machine Wars changed the characters colors to justify creating a continuity based on repaints.
It's really not thta much different from what BotCon/TCC redecos do with taking a mold from one character and giving it the colors of another character to turn it into that character.

That Starscream toy, for instance, could easily be something that's right up the Club's ally.
Re: Japan's Super Festival 65 Toy Pictures (1569401)
Posted by Rated X on April 27th, 2014 @ 7:30pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Rated X wrote:I just cant get behind that cloud line. It's Machine Wars all over again. But at least Machine Wars changed the characters colors to justify creating a continuity based on repaints.
It's really not thta much different from what BotCon/TCC redecos do with taking a mold from one character and giving it the colors of another character to turn it into that character.

That Starscream toy, for instance, could easily be something that's right up the Club's ally.

I gotta disagree. Botcon is giving you repaints that have been turned into characters that need an update or have never even gotten a figure. Cloud is giving you characters that dont need an update just for the sake of milking a mold. Not sure what "asian market" they are referring to because most serious asian collectors buy online and have been had those molds.
Re: Japan's Super Festival 65 Toy Pictures (1569402)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 27th, 2014 @ 7:35pm CDT
Rated X wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Rated X wrote:I just cant get behind that cloud line. It's Machine Wars all over again. But at least Machine Wars changed the characters colors to justify creating a continuity based on repaints.
It's really not thta much different from what BotCon/TCC redecos do with taking a mold from one character and giving it the colors of another character to turn it into that character.

That Starscream toy, for instance, could easily be something that's right up the Club's ally.

I gotta disagree. Botcon is giving you repaints that have been turned into characters that need an update or have never even gotten a figure.
In recent years, yeah, but that wasn't always the case.

Some BotCon/TCC toys of the past have been redecos done for the sheer fun of it.
Re: Japan's Super Festival 65 Toy Pictures (1569445)
Posted by craggy on April 28th, 2014 @ 12:53am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Rated X wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Rated X wrote:I just cant get behind that cloud line. It's Machine Wars all over again. But at least Machine Wars changed the characters colors to justify creating a continuity based on repaints.
It's really not thta much different from what BotCon/TCC redecos do with taking a mold from one character and giving it the colors of another character to turn it into that character.

That Starscream toy, for instance, could easily be something that's right up the Club's ally.

I gotta disagree. Botcon is giving you repaints that have been turned into characters that need an update or have never even gotten a figure.
In recent years, yeah, but that wasn't always the case.

Some BotCon/TCC toys of the past have been redecos done for the sheer fun of it.
like Burns When I Pee Ginrai
Re: Japan's Super Festival 65 Toy Pictures (1569476)
Posted by It Is Him on April 28th, 2014 @ 6:28am CDT
Curious. No sign of Action Master Scorponok.
Re: Japan's Super Festival 65 Toy Pictures (1569491)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on April 28th, 2014 @ 7:52am CDT
YOW, look at the size of that thing! Unicron's head is... pretty big. Way too big for me to consider :shock:
Re: Japan's Super Festival 65 Toy Pictures (1569494)
Posted by Bluespindash97 on April 28th, 2014 @ 8:11am CDT
Starscream is either trying to be a creeper or he's grown a rather odd mustache.
Re: Japan's Super Festival 65 Toy Pictures (1569609)
Posted by griftimus prime on April 28th, 2014 @ 2:08pm CDT
that chibi hotrod is pretty damn cool.
Re: Japan's Super Festival 65 Toy Pictures (1569649)
Posted by Neurie on April 28th, 2014 @ 4:12pm CDT
griftimus prime wrote:that chibi hotrod is pretty damn cool.


Rodimus Convoy does look good

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Beast Wars TransMetals Optimal Optimus Prime Primal Hasbro Kenner - Time Remaining: 4 days 8 hours 34 minutes 28 seconds
TRANSFORMERS CYBERTRON SCOURGE DRAGON WITH GOLD CYBER PLANET  KEY - Time Remaining: 4 days 14 hours 7 minutes 8 seconds
TED-08 STEELJAW Transformers Adventure Series Robots In Disguise Takara 2015 New - Time Remaining: 1 day 12 hours 52 minutes 18 seconds
New Transformers Masterpiece MP-11 Starscream Takara MISB - Time Remaining: 25 days 22 hours 22 minutes 27 seconds
Transformers Generations Leader Class Armada Megatron Combiner Wars NEW FreeShip - Time Remaining: 20 days 21 hours 52 minutes 41 seconds
Transformers Masterpiece Prowl MP-04 Toys R Us Exclusive Hasbro - Time Remaining: 4 days 20 hours 52 minutes 42 seconds
Transformers Dark of the Moon Mechtech Roadbuster Autobot Hasbro - Time Remaining: 6 days 4 hours 7 minutes 55 seconds
Transformers G2 Rapido MOSC NEW Rapido action Figure GENERATION TWO - Time Remaining: 5 days 22 hours 8 minutes 33 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #153 - Last Knights of Cybertron
Twincast / Podcast #153:
"Last Knights of Cybertron"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, August 15th, 2016