Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Josh Duhamel Cameo in Transformers 4?

Transformers News: Josh Duhamel Cameo in Transformers 4?

Saturday, March 9th, 2013 1:34PM CST

Category: Movie News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 17,684

The Hollywood Reporter recently published an interview with Josh Duhamel in which he states he may be making a cameo appearance in Transformers 4. Duhamel portrayed Captain William Lennox in the previous three Transformer live action films. See his statements below:

They're going younger," the 40-year-old actor says -- that doesn't rule out a cameo.

[Michael Bay] said he wants to put me in it someplace," Duhamel told the trade. "I don’t know if he was just saying that because he had me on the phone and he felt obligated or what, but you know what? I got to do three of those. It changed my career, it changed my life getting to be a part of something that big, so I’m grateful for even doing the first three of them.
Credit(s): The Hollywood Reporter
Re: Josh Duhamel Cameo in Transformers 4? (1470559)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on March 9th, 2013 @ 1:54pm CST
Re: Josh Duhamel Cameo in Transformers 4? (1470560)
Posted by RazorSlash92 on March 9th, 2013 @ 1:57pm CST
He was the most likable character of the live action films, deserves more than just a cameo.
Re: Josh Duhamel Cameo in Transformers 4? (1470575)
Posted by TreyTable on March 9th, 2013 @ 2:42pm CST
Damn! Just saying, he looks great for 40 years old.
Re: Josh Duhamel Cameo in Transformers 4? (1470608)
Posted by xyl360 on March 9th, 2013 @ 5:16pm CST
Megatron Wolf wrote:should've made him the main human character instead of doing the same thing that was done for 3 movies. We dont need another teen romance movie we need a good action movie with a plot. The nest guys were the only good human characters in the movies & they were just written out.

I agree 100%. Had the movies centered around the Autobots+the military vs the Decepticons instead of Sam and his yellow car in high school, the movies would have been MUCH better (and would have made a hell of a lot more sense).
Re: Josh Duhamel Cameo in Transformers 4? (1470615)
Posted by Nemesis Maximo on March 9th, 2013 @ 5:54pm CST
I did like him in the films. I did think it was campy when he introduced the NEST director to "the Great Matrix of Leadership." That's just bad writing though, not bad acting.
Re: Josh Duhamel Cameo in Transformers 4? (1470617)
Posted by Erailea on March 9th, 2013 @ 5:56pm CST
Loved his character in the movies and always enjoy his acting (not that I got out of my way to watch his films, but those I have seen I've enjoyed).
Re: Josh Duhamel Cameo in Transformers 4? (1470652)
Posted by ILL-Star on March 9th, 2013 @ 8:36pm CST
TreyTable wrote:Damn! Just saying, he looks great for 40 years old.
Just 3 things. (1) He's a HOLLYWOOD ACTOR. (2) 40 isn't actually old. And (3) It's his and every other actor or actress's job to look good. Or else they don't get their monies. :D
Re: Josh Duhamel Cameo in Transformers 4? (1471076)
Posted by Bleak5170 on March 11th, 2013 @ 8:11pm CDT
"Going younger"? Mark Wahlberg is older than he is, lol.
Re: Josh Duhamel Cameo in Transformers 4? (1471161)
Posted by ImAWalkingCorpse on March 12th, 2013 @ 7:24am CDT
That's what I was thinking Bleak.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #106 - McCarthyism