Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers News: June Transformers Collectors' Club Store Update: New Generations and Beast Hunters Products

Saturday, June 8th, 2013 10:56AM CDT

Category: Store News
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 20,620

The Transformers Collectors' Club Store has updated with lots of new upcoming figures from both Generations and Beast Hunters. Below is the update sent out to members.

Transformers Collectors' Club wrote:Hello all - Don't forget only 5 more days to register for BotCon attending and non-attending sets!

Meanwhile....in the club store....

TF New In-Stock Item-

Transformers Collectors' Club Magazine Collected Edition Volume 2 (1 pc) $19.99 + shipping

TF New Pre-Ordered Items-

Transformers Generations Deluxe Wave 2 (Impactor) 1 pc $14.50 +shipping
Transformers Generations Deluxe Wave 2 (Topspin) 1 pc $14.50 +shipping
Transformers Generations Deluxe Wave 2(Roadbuster) 1 pc $14.50 +shipping
Transformers Generations Deluxe Wave 2(Twintwist) 1 pc $14.50+shipping
Transformers Generations Deluxe Wave 2 (Whirl) 1 pc $14.50 +shipping

Transformers Generations Deluxe Wave 3(Bumblebee Gold Bug) 1 pc $14.50+shipping
Transformers Generations Deluxe Wave 3 (Megatron) 1pc $14.50+shipping
Transformers Generations Deluxe Wave 3(Orion Pax) 1 pc $14.50 +shipping
Transformers Generations Deluxe Wave 3(Trailcutter) 1 pc $14.50 +shipping

Transformers Generations Voyager Wave 4 (Sandstorm) 1 pc $21.50+shipping

Transformers Generations Legends Wave 4 (Megatron Chopshop) 1 pc $10.99+shipping
Transformers Generations Legends Wave 4 (Starscream Waspinator) 1 pc $10.99+shipping

Transformers Prime Deluxe Beast Hunter Wave 4(Vertebreak, Knockout, Arcee) 3 pcs $41.99 +shipping

Transformers Voyager Beast Hunter Wave 4 (Grimwing) 1 pc $21.50 +shipping
Transformers Voyager Beast Hunter Wave 4 (Sharkticon Megatron) 1 pc $21.50 +shipping
Transformers Voyager Beast Hunter Wave 4 (Ultra Magnus) 1 pc $21.50 +shipping

Brian
Credit(s): Transformers Collectors' Club
Re: June Transformers Collectors' Club Store Update: New Generations and Beast Hunters Products (1493684)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 8th, 2013 @ 6:03pm CDT
Well, I suppose Hasbro intends to release the Wreckers. :-?
Re: June Transformers Collectors' Club Store Update: New Generations and Beast Hunters Products (1493724)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on June 8th, 2013 @ 9:44pm CDT
Indeed. Good news for me, at least. :D
Re: June Transformers Collectors' Club Store Update: New Generations and Beast Hunters Products (1493903)
Posted by Sodan-1 on June 9th, 2013 @ 2:21pm CDT
Transformers Collectors' Club wrote:Transformers Voyager Beast Hunter Wave 4 (Ultra Magnus) 1 pc $21.50 +shipping

Huh??? That's just going to be a re-release, right?
Re: June Transformers Collectors' Club Store Update: New Generations and Beast Hunters Products (1493904)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 9th, 2013 @ 2:24pm CDT
Sodan-1 wrote:

Huh???

It's probably just the same Voyager we have now.
Re: June Transformers Collectors' Club Store Update: New Generations and Beast Hunters Products (1494196)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 10th, 2013 @ 4:09pm CDT
Sodan-1 wrote:

Huh??? That's just going to be a re-release, right?
Yeah, they'll likely just ship BH Magnus again with Megatron in that wave.

Great to finally see such good pics of the Wreckers.

Re: June Transformers Collectors' Club Store Update: New Generations and Beast Hunters Products (1494334)
Posted by mooncake623 on June 11th, 2013 @ 8:21am CDT
I want these! but I don't think I will preorder anything from the club...
Re: June Transformers Collectors' Club Store Update: New Generations and Beast Hunters Products (1494337)
Posted by GuyIncognito on June 11th, 2013 @ 8:41am CDT
mooncake623 wrote:I want these! but I don't think I will preorder anything from the club...

I was just thinking along those lines... it's nice that they're listing all these figures for preorder, but I have absolutely zero faith in their ability to fulfill orders competently and in a timely manner.
Re: June Transformers Collectors' Club Store Update: New Generations and Beast Hunters Products (1494359)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 11th, 2013 @ 10:17am CDT
GuyIncognito wrote:

In my case, everything I've ever ordered or preordered from the club has never not come through. I've bought a lot of items from their store in the past two years, and have received all of them as promised.

The only exception being the FSS figures, which I don't count as an ordinary occurrence.

But I have ordered and received all of the following in the past:
* Timelines Cheetor
* Timelines Over-Run and SG Drift
* TCC Magazine issues 1-7, 16-18
* e-HOBBY SG Soundwave vs SG Blaster
* TCC Magazine issues 8-12, 19-30, 32-33, 35-37
* TCC Magazine issues 31
* Diamond Edition "Games of Decepticon", "Wings of Honor", "Generation 2: Redux"; and "Cheap Shots"
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #98 - Combiner Wars