Justitoys - Megatron Gunstock & New WST Dinobot Images

Transformers News: Justitoys - Megatron Gunstock & New WST Dinobot Images

Saturday, May 19th, 2007 9:07AM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Store News
Posted by: Stormrider   Views: 16,995

We reported here last month about a custom MP Megatron stock and silencer. Now, Justitoys has released new images of the gunstock and silencer for MP-05 Megatron. The stock will transform into Megatron’s particle beam cannon. It will be released in early July.

Gunstock & Silencer

A few months later, Justitoys will release a new WST Dinobot in September. The silhouetted image appears to be Sludge. He will come with his missile launchers.

Sludge
Credit(s): Justitoys, Flux Convoy
Re: Justitoys - Megatron Gunstock & New WST Dinobot Images (127218)
Posted by opjet on May 19th, 2007 @ 9:13am CDT
man with that gunstock mp will be even more awsome
gprimus save mp starscream, mp prime and magnus
have my money 4 that gunstock
Re: Justitoys - Megatron Gunstock & New WST Dinobot Images (127220)
Posted by Stormrider on May 19th, 2007 @ 9:18am CDT
I'm excited too. There appears to be a lot of detail. The connection to Megatron's gun mode is not what I was expecting. I wonder if the gunstock will attach.
Re: Justitoys - Megatron Gunstock & New WST Dinobot Images (127225)
Posted by Dead Metal on May 19th, 2007 @ 9:23am CDT
I will buy two (as long as the price is wright). Wy two you ask? Cos my seller send me two and I'll sell the seconed one comeplet with the stock and silencer, in a wile. :)
Re: Justitoys - Megatron Gunstock & New WST Dinobot Images (127226)
Posted by Dead Metal on May 19th, 2007 @ 9:23am CDT
Re: Justitoys - Megatron Gunstock & New WST Dinobot Images (127239)
Posted by Tigertrack on May 19th, 2007 @ 10:07am CDT
I just hope it is not too much of a hassle to get my JUSTITOY Dinobot Swoop...and of course the repainted second version needs to be Diaclone/Show accurate, if the first is not (Like making Slag's head red...)
Re: Justitoys - Megatron Gunstock & New WST Dinobot Images (127245)
Posted by Jestermon on May 19th, 2007 @ 10:14am CDT
So, there is no image of the actual figure yet just the blacked out silhouettes?
Re: Justitoys - Megatron Gunstock & New WST Dinobot Images (127265)
Posted by gotthejedigroove on May 19th, 2007 @ 10:49am CDT
Re: Justitoys - Megatron Gunstock & New WST Dinobot Images (127276)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on May 19th, 2007 @ 11:11am CDT
Yeah, F takara whos only gonna make us wait for their blan version(MP-04 Convoy's trailer) I'm getting this!
Re: Justitoys - Megatron Gunstock & New WST Dinobot Images (127281)
Posted by Cyber Bishop on May 19th, 2007 @ 11:21am CDT
gotthejedigroove wrote:i dunno. it looks more like its going to be swoop. the pic in the bottom right is totally him. plus, he did come with "2" missle launchers, where as i believe sludge only came with one. that makes more sense with the tag "all missle launchers included." what do you guys think?

The big silhouette is Sludge, the smaller in the right handed corner is Swoop.
Re: Justitoys - Megatron Gunstock & New WST Dinobot Images (127283)
Posted by Flashwave on May 19th, 2007 @ 11:25am CDT
I don't see where they "connect". But the turret is really cool. I want to know the price, but I'm liable to order this.
Re: Justitoys - Megatron Gunstock & New WST Dinobot Images (127288)
Posted by Sunstar on May 19th, 2007 @ 11:33am CDT
OH damn, that looks awesome... it looks nearly stand alone wihtout the MP-05.... although it looses the sight it looks cool.
Re: Justitoys - Megatron Gunstock & New WST Dinobot Images (127306)
Posted by Skalor on May 19th, 2007 @ 11:52am CDT
They've been pushing the missles and launchers since Snarl's release. They will not be releasing these with Sludge, they will be coming with Swoop. And according to the packaging of the previous three releases will requiring cutouts from the boxes of the previous 4 dinobot releases.
Re: Justitoys - Megatron Gunstock & New WST Dinobot Images (127309)
Posted by Dclone Soundwave on May 19th, 2007 @ 11:54am CDT
My MP Megs will look so much more awesome once he is complete. I can't wait for this.
Re: Justitoys - Megatron Gunstock & New WST Dinobot Images (127388)
Posted by muswp1 on May 19th, 2007 @ 1:29pm CDT
The particle cannon looks very interesting. I bet it connects to Megatron by hooking under or around the bottom of the Alt mode pistol grip.

It took them long enough to announce Sludge. I wonder how the redemption process for Swoop is going to go... :-?
Re: Justitoys - Megatron Gunstock & New WST Dinobot Images (127393)
Posted by Koloth on May 19th, 2007 @ 1:42pm CDT
I still wish they would do a smaller scope for the robot mode. Something a bit more in scale with the actual figure. I will probably get this just because Megs looks incomplete in alt mode. But since i almost never transform or display him that way it would really just be a nice extra.

I also wish someone would do an affordable complete trailer for MP-01. The MP-04 trailer is missing roller plus it is to short. The Justittoys trailer isn't complete and the few complete ones out there are more expensive than MP-04 itself.
Re: Justitoys - Megatron Gunstock & New WST Dinobot Images (127400)
Posted by Autobot032 on May 19th, 2007 @ 1:51pm CDT
I pretty much figured it would be an upsize of the original pieces. Still..I won't knock it, that's a great idea.
Re: Justitoys - Megatron Gunstock & New WST Dinobot Images (127563)
Posted by cellshock on May 19th, 2007 @ 5:30pm CDT
I'll get excited when I see this thing actually attached to MP-05.
Re: Justitoys - Megatron Gunstock & New WST Dinobot Images (127576)
Posted by Tripredacus agent on May 19th, 2007 @ 5:49pm CDT
Now all we need is a smaller fusion cannon so megs' arm no longer falls down.
Re: Justitoys - Megatron Gunstock & New WST Dinobot Images (127604)
Posted by dabattousai on May 19th, 2007 @ 6:13pm CDT
What do they want in the e-mail to pre-order? Your name and address only?

I want to pre-order both of these ><
Re: Justitoys - Megatron Gunstock & New WST Dinobot Images (127634)
Posted by PrimulArchangel on May 19th, 2007 @ 7:01pm CDT
dabattousai wrote:What do they want in the e-mail to pre-order? Your name and address only?

I want to pre-order both of these ><

As far as i know you can not order these from the Justitoys site unless you are a seller .. I tried to order a Snarl when he first came out and i was told I had to buy them by the Case.. So you may have to wait till some online store has them for sale or Ebay or something, unless you want to buy a Case of them ... I could be wrong though...

Has anyone out here ever ordered just 1 figure from the Justitoys site ????

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #136 - The Gathering