Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

JUSTiTOYS WST "Solo Assault Group" Color Images

Transformers News: JUSTiTOYS WST "Solo Assault Group" Color Images

Sunday, April 8th, 2012 11:27AM CDT

Categories: 3rd Party News, Knock Offs, Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 64,707

JUSTiTOYS have updated their facebook page with new full color images of their "Solo Assualt Group" (aka WST Sixshot). The images have been mirrored below.

Credit(s): JUSTiTOYS
Re: JUSTiTOYS WST "Solo Assault Group" Color Images (1367098)
Posted by Banjo-Tron on April 8th, 2012 @ 12:02pm CDT
4 out of 6 modes look pretty nice... It's just a shame that the robot and animal mode look pants :BANG_HEAD:
Re: JUSTiTOYS WST "Solo Assault Group" Color Images (1367099)
Posted by Ravage XK on April 8th, 2012 @ 12:03pm CDT
Dinky and clever though this is, it doesn't float my boat.

It's a number of "this is almost a....." modes.
Re: JUSTiTOYS WST "Solo Assault Group" Color Images (1367107)
Posted by Fistful of Energon on April 8th, 2012 @ 12:14pm CDT
That is some sweet action there
Re: JUSTiTOYS WST "Solo Assault Group" Color Images (1367137)
Posted by DeceptiCobra on April 8th, 2012 @ 3:31pm CDT
What's his scale? How big is he?
Re: JUSTiTOYS WST "Solo Assault Group" Color Images (1367183)
Posted by CBratetron on April 8th, 2012 @ 6:38pm CDT
DeceptiCobra wrote:What's his scale? How big is he?

If he's an exact copy of the original and they haven't mucked about with the sizing he will be just under a foot tall.
Re: JUSTiTOYS WST "Solo Assault Group" Color Images (1367191)
Posted by Rated X on April 8th, 2012 @ 6:59pm CDT
Re: JUSTiTOYS WST "Solo Assault Group" Color Images (1367231)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on April 8th, 2012 @ 9:08pm CDT
CBratetron wrote:
DeceptiCobra wrote:What's his scale? How big is he?

WST= World's smallest transformers. With that said, this guy will be small like all the rest of the WST line that Justitoys have put out. I wouldn't expect this at more than 3-4 inches.

Here is the prototype in relation to some dude's fingers. Maybe this will give you some idea.

Re: JUSTiTOYS WST "Solo Assault Group" Color Images (1367343)
Posted by Dead Metal on April 9th, 2012 @ 10:48am CDT
Rated X wrote:Damn, I clicked on this story thinking it was new images of Hexatron. I never understood why these mini figures are so popular.

No idea, they're just kinda cool. Personally I don't like G1 toys, but when they're shrunk down they're kinda cool.
Re: JUSTiTOYS WST "Solo Assault Group" Color Images (1367478)
Posted by kirbenvost on April 9th, 2012 @ 6:29pm CDT
Sweeeeet. Can't wait for this! I just need some money to be able to pick it up. :P
Re: JUSTiTOYS WST "Solo Assault Group" Color Images (1367630)
Posted by unicron nemesis on April 10th, 2012 @ 10:08am CDT

Because of their scale, they go very well with the bases (e.g Metroplex). At least that's how I used to display them...
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #99 - Penultimate