Kapow! Toys All New Clearance Sale!

Transformers News: Kapow! Toys All New Clearance Sale!

Wednesday, January 16th, 2013 1:30PM CST

Category: Sponsor News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 15,327

Site sponsor Kapow! Toys dropped by tonlet us know about their latest clearance sale. Click the following link to check out the sale and start saving!

Kapow! Toys All New Clearance Sale!

Credit(s): Kapow! Toys

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Kapow! Toys All New Clearance Sale! (1455589)
Posted by Banjo-Tron on January 16th, 2013 @ 2:22pm CST
really, really want to pull the trigger on Banzai-tron but can't justify it. Although I did cave and get Glider. There are some good offers on there!
Re: Kapow! Toys All New Clearance Sale! (1455615)
Posted by robotmel on January 16th, 2013 @ 4:58pm CST
:-?
Hmm, ok?
Not really that much of a sale if you fancied picking up good ole Steve/Transformers Prime Vehicon is it?

Not sure why they have dropped the Arms Micron version of Vehicon to £19.99 whilst the regular common and garden version is still at £19.99 also?

£19.99 plus their £3.50 shipping in the U.K. for Steve is a pretty rubbish £23.49 whilst the more pound friendly Toyz and Gamez Ltd is £17.24 for regular Steve delivered in the U.K....!! :shock:

Come on now Kapow, get with the program and release the Steve/Vehicon to the U.K.!! :lol:
Re: Kapow! Toys All New Clearance Sale! (1455635)
Posted by SkyWarpsGhost on January 16th, 2013 @ 6:14pm CST
Re: Kapow! Toys All New Clearance Sale! (1455636)
Posted by SkyWarpsGhost on January 16th, 2013 @ 6:15pm CST
Re: Kapow! Toys All New Clearance Sale! (1455714)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on January 16th, 2013 @ 11:33pm CST
Being in Canada, even when their stuff are on sale, it would make my wallet go "KAPOW!"..... :-(
Re: Kapow! Toys All New Clearance Sale! (1455743)
Posted by Banjo-Tron on January 17th, 2013 @ 2:27am CST
SkyWarpsGhost wrote:I caved and bought Alt Galvatron. I'd been after him for ages, but refused to pay the mental high price being asked for him everywhere else.

Did you buy 2? ;)
Re: Kapow! Toys All New Clearance Sale! (1455753)
Posted by SkyWarpsGhost on January 17th, 2013 @ 3:45am CST
Nope didn't buy two ;) , but i do have the silver and blue Alt Megatron. I really wanted to get Banzi-tron as well. But he is showing out of stock now :(
I pre-ordered and paid for my 20A Devastator a few days ago from Kapow, so that has pretty much wiped out my budget for this month. Other wise I would have bought BTron as well.
Re: Kapow! Toys All New Clearance Sale! (1455766)
Posted by Banjo-Tron on January 17th, 2013 @ 5:07am CST
I think that TF 2010 Banzai-tron is a better fit anyway, well it will be once Headrobots releases the new head and guns for it.

Re: Kapow! Toys All New Clearance Sale! (1455771)
Posted by SkyWarpsGhost on January 17th, 2013 @ 6:01am CST
I have him too, as well as the Rotf 2 pack deluxe.
I tend to only collect certain characters, but ive kinda fallen into a bit of a line completest on a few lines. I doubt I'll see him going at £45 again for a while to come yet :(

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Henkei Classics Japan GHOST STARSCREAM exclusive seekers g1 - Time Remaining: 14 days 5 hours 46 minutes 10 seconds
Transformers Generations : Cybertronian Soundwave MOC - Time Remaining: 6 days 1 hour 47 minutes 25 seconds
Transformers Bumblebee Optimus Prime Police Playskool Heroes Bundle Ages 3+ Toy - Time Remaining: 7 days 15 hours 50 minutes 49 seconds
Transformers Hero Mashers Autobot Springer Robot Ages 4+ Hasbro New Toy Boys Fun - Time Remaining: 8 days 1 hour 50 minutes 40 seconds
Transformers Movie Hero Mashers Starscream Robot Ages 4+ Hasbro New Toy Boys Fun - Time Remaining: 6 days 2 hours 5 minutes 49 seconds
Transformers First Edition Optimus Prime Robot Car Truck Ages 8+ Toy Hasbro Race - Time Remaining: 7 days 14 hours 20 minutes 42 seconds
Transformers Prime Titan Warrior Optimus 6 Inch Action Ages 5+ Hasbro New Toy - Time Remaining: 3 days 19 hours 50 minutes 45 seconds
Transformers Energon Basic Decepticon Divebomb (2004). - Time Remaining: 7 days 2 hours 6 minutes 39 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #156 - Gestalt Theory