Kapow! Toys All New Clearance Sale!

Transformers News: Kapow! Toys All New Clearance Sale!

Wednesday, January 16th, 2013 1:30PM CST

Category: Sponsor News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 15,222

Site sponsor Kapow! Toys dropped by tonlet us know about their latest clearance sale. Click the following link to check out the sale and start saving!

Kapow! Toys All New Clearance Sale!

Credit(s): Kapow! Toys

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Kapow! Toys All New Clearance Sale! (1455589)
Posted by Banjo-Tron on January 16th, 2013 @ 2:22pm CST
really, really want to pull the trigger on Banzai-tron but can't justify it. Although I did cave and get Glider. There are some good offers on there!
Re: Kapow! Toys All New Clearance Sale! (1455615)
Posted by robotmel on January 16th, 2013 @ 4:58pm CST
:-?
Hmm, ok?
Not really that much of a sale if you fancied picking up good ole Steve/Transformers Prime Vehicon is it?

Not sure why they have dropped the Arms Micron version of Vehicon to £19.99 whilst the regular common and garden version is still at £19.99 also?

£19.99 plus their £3.50 shipping in the U.K. for Steve is a pretty rubbish £23.49 whilst the more pound friendly Toyz and Gamez Ltd is £17.24 for regular Steve delivered in the U.K....!! :shock:

Come on now Kapow, get with the program and release the Steve/Vehicon to the U.K.!! :lol:
Re: Kapow! Toys All New Clearance Sale! (1455635)
Posted by SkyWarpsGhost on January 16th, 2013 @ 6:14pm CST
Re: Kapow! Toys All New Clearance Sale! (1455636)
Posted by SkyWarpsGhost on January 16th, 2013 @ 6:15pm CST
Re: Kapow! Toys All New Clearance Sale! (1455714)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on January 16th, 2013 @ 11:33pm CST
Being in Canada, even when their stuff are on sale, it would make my wallet go "KAPOW!"..... :-(
Re: Kapow! Toys All New Clearance Sale! (1455743)
Posted by Banjo-Tron on January 17th, 2013 @ 2:27am CST
SkyWarpsGhost wrote:I caved and bought Alt Galvatron. I'd been after him for ages, but refused to pay the mental high price being asked for him everywhere else.

Did you buy 2? ;)
Re: Kapow! Toys All New Clearance Sale! (1455753)
Posted by SkyWarpsGhost on January 17th, 2013 @ 3:45am CST
Nope didn't buy two ;) , but i do have the silver and blue Alt Megatron. I really wanted to get Banzi-tron as well. But he is showing out of stock now :(
I pre-ordered and paid for my 20A Devastator a few days ago from Kapow, so that has pretty much wiped out my budget for this month. Other wise I would have bought BTron as well.
Re: Kapow! Toys All New Clearance Sale! (1455766)
Posted by Banjo-Tron on January 17th, 2013 @ 5:07am CST
I think that TF 2010 Banzai-tron is a better fit anyway, well it will be once Headrobots releases the new head and guns for it.

Re: Kapow! Toys All New Clearance Sale! (1455771)
Posted by SkyWarpsGhost on January 17th, 2013 @ 6:01am CST
I have him too, as well as the Rotf 2 pack deluxe.
I tend to only collect certain characters, but ive kinda fallen into a bit of a line completest on a few lines. I doubt I'll see him going at £45 again for a while to come yet :(

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Moive 2 ROTF Action Figure Ratchet Voyage New - Time Remaining: 7 days 12 hours 29 minutes 7 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Movie 4 Age of Extinction AOE Optimus Prime Voyage New - Time Remaining: 1 day 21 hours 49 minutes 20 seconds
Kre-O Transformers - Starscream - NEW - Time Remaining: 1 day 12 hours 41 minutes 10 seconds
Transformers Cybertron BLURR New RARE w DVD Planet Key - Time Remaining: 8 days 4 hours 10 minutes 8 seconds
Transformers Beast Wars Neo Cybertron C-38 BUMP (Armordillo) Takara Japan - Time Remaining: 6 days 19 hours 43 minutes 16 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG 18 Armada Starscream Super Mode - Time Remaining: 8 days 47 minutes 48 seconds
KRE-O TRANSFORMERS, AUTOBOT RATCHET, #30662, 187 PIECES, NIB, 2010 - Time Remaining: 1 day 13 hours 6 minutes 6 seconds
TRANSFORMERS BOTCON 2012 SHATTERED GLASS OCTOPUNCH LOOSE COMPLETE - Time Remaining: 7 days 3 hours 1 minute 15 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #149 - Titans Arrive