Kapow! Toys All New Clearance Sale!

Transformers News: Kapow! Toys All New Clearance Sale!

Wednesday, January 16th, 2013 1:30PM CST

Category: Sponsor News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 15,288

Site sponsor Kapow! Toys dropped by tonlet us know about their latest clearance sale. Click the following link to check out the sale and start saving!

Kapow! Toys All New Clearance Sale!

Credit(s): Kapow! Toys

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Kapow! Toys All New Clearance Sale! (1455589)
Posted by Banjo-Tron on January 16th, 2013 @ 2:22pm CST
really, really want to pull the trigger on Banzai-tron but can't justify it. Although I did cave and get Glider. There are some good offers on there!
Re: Kapow! Toys All New Clearance Sale! (1455615)
Posted by robotmel on January 16th, 2013 @ 4:58pm CST
:-?
Hmm, ok?
Not really that much of a sale if you fancied picking up good ole Steve/Transformers Prime Vehicon is it?

Not sure why they have dropped the Arms Micron version of Vehicon to £19.99 whilst the regular common and garden version is still at £19.99 also?

£19.99 plus their £3.50 shipping in the U.K. for Steve is a pretty rubbish £23.49 whilst the more pound friendly Toyz and Gamez Ltd is £17.24 for regular Steve delivered in the U.K....!! :shock:

Come on now Kapow, get with the program and release the Steve/Vehicon to the U.K.!! :lol:
Re: Kapow! Toys All New Clearance Sale! (1455635)
Posted by SkyWarpsGhost on January 16th, 2013 @ 6:14pm CST
Re: Kapow! Toys All New Clearance Sale! (1455636)
Posted by SkyWarpsGhost on January 16th, 2013 @ 6:15pm CST
Re: Kapow! Toys All New Clearance Sale! (1455714)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on January 16th, 2013 @ 11:33pm CST
Being in Canada, even when their stuff are on sale, it would make my wallet go "KAPOW!"..... :-(
Re: Kapow! Toys All New Clearance Sale! (1455743)
Posted by Banjo-Tron on January 17th, 2013 @ 2:27am CST
SkyWarpsGhost wrote:I caved and bought Alt Galvatron. I'd been after him for ages, but refused to pay the mental high price being asked for him everywhere else.

Did you buy 2? ;)
Re: Kapow! Toys All New Clearance Sale! (1455753)
Posted by SkyWarpsGhost on January 17th, 2013 @ 3:45am CST
Nope didn't buy two ;) , but i do have the silver and blue Alt Megatron. I really wanted to get Banzi-tron as well. But he is showing out of stock now :(
I pre-ordered and paid for my 20A Devastator a few days ago from Kapow, so that has pretty much wiped out my budget for this month. Other wise I would have bought BTron as well.
Re: Kapow! Toys All New Clearance Sale! (1455766)
Posted by Banjo-Tron on January 17th, 2013 @ 5:07am CST
I think that TF 2010 Banzai-tron is a better fit anyway, well it will be once Headrobots releases the new head and guns for it.

Re: Kapow! Toys All New Clearance Sale! (1455771)
Posted by SkyWarpsGhost on January 17th, 2013 @ 6:01am CST
I have him too, as well as the Rotf 2 pack deluxe.
I tend to only collect certain characters, but ive kinda fallen into a bit of a line completest on a few lines. I doubt I'll see him going at £45 again for a while to come yet :(

Ending Soon On eBay

TRANSFORMERS LEGENDS LG10 ARCEE PINK TAKARA TOMY ACTION FIGURE ES AQ5160 - Time Remaining: 2 days 9 hours 33 minutes 55 seconds
TRANSFORMERS GRIMLOCK MASTERPIECE MP-03 HASBRO ACTION FIGURE ES AQ5194 - Time Remaining: 7 days 8 hours 49 minutes 9 seconds
TRANSFORMERS MASTERPIECE MP-08 SDCC TRU EXCLUSIVE BUMBLEBEE & SPIKE BRAND NEW - Time Remaining: 2 days 21 hours 50 minutes 5 seconds
TRANSFORMERS OPTIMUS PRIME MECHA NATIONS MN-04 MN 04 KIDS LOGIC FIGURE ES AQ4731 - Time Remaining: 2 days 2 hours 17 minutes 22 seconds
TRANSFORMERS COLLECTION #10 SOUNDWAVE AND LASERBEAK TAKARA FIGURE ES AQ5198 - Time Remaining: 7 days 2 hours 21 minutes 38 seconds
TRANSFORMERS SUPER-GOD MASTERFORCE GINRAI GUTTO KURU CMS FIGURE ES AQ5149 - Time Remaining: 1 day 21 hours 35 minutes 19 seconds
TRANSFORMERS 4 MV4 AOE VOYAGER CLASS GRIMLOCK AD03 TAKARA TOMY FIGURE ES AQ4698 - Time Remaining: 2 days 1 hour 53 minutes 54 seconds
Japanese Transformers Animated - TA40 Ratchet Cybertron Mode - Time Remaining: 7 days 9 hours 54 minutes 21 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #154 - The Misfits