Kazi Brick 8024 Bumblebee King

Transformers News: Kazi Brick 8024 Bumblebee King

Thursday, January 12th, 2012 2:59PM CST

Categories: Live Action Movie News, Knock Offs
Posted by: Dead Metal   Views: 101,271

Do you know the story "Journey to the West", with the character named "Monkey King", or sometimes Monkey? If not, it's what the Dragonball franchise is based on.
Oh and it has absolutely nothing to do with anything in this article. I just thought it would make a pretty cool intro, plus it's going to be funny, well at least to me, down the line.
So do you remember Kazi Brick? You know those weird Lego brick copies from China that had a line of of unlicensed Transformers brick sets? If not, here's an article we posted a little over a year ago!
Seibertron.com member Scaleface has, once again, directed our attention towards this company. The reason, Bumblebee King! Yes, this is a new set, based on you guessed it Bumblebee - Movie Bumblebee. While this line, just like Kre-O, copies the original Lego bricks, it is not a Kre-O KO, since as you can see from that old article up there, are much older. The special thing about this set is the amount of specially made parts oh and the fact that it actually TRANSFORMS, unlike other Transformers brick sets. It's also in a unique position, since well, it doesn't KO any official Transformers brick sets and it's unofficial.
There are of course images:

Stay tuned to seibertron.com for all your Transformers related news!
Credit(s): Scaleface
Re: Kazi Brick 8024 Bumblebee King (1332952)
Posted by Dead Metal on January 12th, 2012 @ 3:00pm CST
Scaleface wrote:It was covered as news when they released the Optimus Prime toy in this line back in 2010. Now we have a Bumblebee.

http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... ers/20282/

I know, I posted it, and you where the source back then too. :lol:

Also, lol at Kre-O.
Re: Kazi Brick 8024 Bumblebee King (1332990)
Posted by BeastProwl on January 12th, 2012 @ 4:20pm CST
Re: Kazi Brick 8024 Bumblebee King (1332996)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 12th, 2012 @ 4:30pm CST
Dead Metal wrote:Do you know the story "Journey to the West", with the character named "Monkey King", or sometimes Monkey?
Sun Wukong. :-B

Dead Metal wrote:The special thing about this set is the amount of specially made parts oh and the fact that it actually TRANSFORMS, unlike other Transformers brick sets.
:WHISTLE:
Re: Kazi Brick 8024 Bumblebee King (1333003)
Posted by Scaleface on January 12th, 2012 @ 4:47pm CST
BeastProwl wrote:Fast Action Battler bumblebee, Nuff Said. I Like that it actually transforms, but it's still based off of an official mold.

That would be 100% wrong. Not the FAB mold.
Re: Kazi Brick 8024 Bumblebee King (1333028)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on January 12th, 2012 @ 5:46pm CST
once again a 3rd party company does better work than hasbro. hey hasbro take note, this is what kre-o should be.
Re: Kazi Brick 8024 Bumblebee King (1333056)
Posted by mattyc1007 on January 12th, 2012 @ 6:47pm CST
Sabrblade wrote::WHISTLE:

I like it, would be a nice pocket former...I actually wouldn't mind seeing more of these, like mini versions :)
Re: Kazi Brick 8024 Bumblebee King (1333066)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 12th, 2012 @ 7:02pm CST
mattyc1007 wrote:Ugh, I remember reading that he had some assembly to get him to the "Prime" position, a small amount be it. That prime also looks unstable and fragile compared to that BB.
Looking into it, its description refers to it as being full transformable without dis-assembly, 11-inches tall, highly articulated, and based on the G1 Optimus Prime toy's transformation. So, it would have to hold together well enough for to do all that.
Re: Kazi Brick 8024 Bumblebee King (1333071)
Posted by mattyc1007 on January 12th, 2012 @ 7:13pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:

Oh thanks, I guess I still would prefer the BB, I think because compared to that prime the panels of the vehicle are smooth and are molded in unlike the prime which looks like the G1 classics inspiried prime.

If I was able to get it for less than £10, I'd snap that up...not litrally ;)
Re: Kazi Brick 8024 Bumblebee King (1333141)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on January 12th, 2012 @ 10:16pm CST
The alt mode looks decent but Kre-O is 100 times better in robot mode.
Re: Kazi Brick 8024 Bumblebee King (1333186)
Posted by Dead Metal on January 13th, 2012 @ 12:52am CST
Sun Wukong. :-B

Yes, but I used his English name since that is the one most familiar to Westerners.
[quote]
:WHISTLE:
 [/quote]
Yes, but is it part of Hasbro's Kre-O line? No I don't think so.
Re: Kazi Brick 8024 Bumblebee King (1333210)
Posted by Scaleface on January 13th, 2012 @ 5:18am CST
It is also impossible to find and I don't think it's Lego compatable.
Re: Kazi Brick 8024 Bumblebee King (1333252)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 13th, 2012 @ 9:17am CST
:WHISTLE:

Yes, but is it part of Hasbro's Kre-O line? No I don't think so.
You said "other Transformers brick sets". You didn't specify Kre-O. ;)

Aside from the head and fists, Diablock convoy still has both BTR and Kre-O beat due to the simple fact that it can transform without dis-assembly, and that it's highly articulated standing at 11 inches tall. 8)
Re: Kazi Brick 8024 Bumblebee King (1333263)
Posted by Dead Metal on January 13th, 2012 @ 9:41am CST
:WHISTLE:

Yes, but is it part of Hasbro's Kre-O line? No I don't think so.
You said "other Transformers brick sets". You didn't specify Kre-O. ;)

Considering that I mentioned Kre-O in the sentence prior to that, and that the part you quoted was taken out of context, I'm pretty certain that it's clear that I meant Kreo-O and not a one off that has no line.

[quote]While this line, just like Kre-O, copies the original Lego bricks, it is not a Kre-O KO, since as you can see from that old article up there, are much older. The special thing about this set is the amount of specially made parts oh and the fact that it actually TRANSFORMS, unlike other Transformers brick sets.[/quote]
:-B :-B
Re: Kazi Brick 8024 Bumblebee King (1333277)
Posted by BeastProwl on January 13th, 2012 @ 10:16am CST
Scaleface wrote:

That would be 100% wrong. Not the FAB mold.

I'm sorry, but what?
Re: Kazi Brick 8024 Bumblebee King (1333283)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 13th, 2012 @ 10:25am CST
:WHISTLE:

Yes, but is it part of Hasbro's Kre-O line? No I don't think so.
You said "other Transformers brick sets". You didn't specify Kre-O. ;)
Even if Convoy was the only TF it made, Diablock is so a real toyline.

They even do Evangelion.
Re: Kazi Brick 8024 Bumblebee King (1333296)
Posted by Dead Metal on January 13th, 2012 @ 10:44am CST
:WHISTLE:

Yes, but is it part of Hasbro's Kre-O line? No I don't think so.
You said "other Transformers brick sets". You didn't specify Kre-O. ;)
Even if Convoy was the only TF it made, Diablock is so a real toyline.

They even do Evangelion.

But is it a Transformers branded line? No it's not.
Re: Kazi Brick 8024 Bumblebee King (1333313)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 13th, 2012 @ 11:08am CST
:WHISTLE:

Yes, but is it part of Hasbro's Kre-O line? No I don't think so.
You said "other Transformers brick sets". You didn't specify Kre-O. ;)
Even if Convoy was the only TF it made, Diablock is so a real toyline.

They even do Evangelion.

But is it a Transformers branded line? No it's not.
Still an officially-licensed Transformers product.

Re: Kazi Brick 8024 Bumblebee King (1333351)
Posted by BeastProwl on January 13th, 2012 @ 12:50pm CST
ANYWAY! good effort, but based off of a crap mold, so no money for you Kazi Brick! That convoy and those Evangelion mechs from Diablock however, I'll take twenty!
Re: Kazi Brick 8024 Bumblebee King (1333603)
Posted by Dead Metal on January 14th, 2012 @ 3:44am CST
:WHISTLE:

Yes, but is it part of Hasbro's Kre-O line? No I don't think so.
You said "other Transformers brick sets". You didn't specify Kre-O. ;)
Even if Convoy was the only TF it made, Diablock is so a real toyline.

They even do Evangelion.

But is it a Transformers branded line? No it's not.
Still an officially-licensed Transformers product.

It's still not a Transformers brick line.
And for f**ks sake, there's no point in arguing with me over if I meant Kre-O or not, because I meant f**king Kre-O.
Re: Kazi Brick 8024 Bumblebee King (1333657)
Posted by Scaleface on January 14th, 2012 @ 8:11am CST
Let's settle this. YES, it's an official transforming brick Transformers set. Most people discount it though because:

1. It's not made by Hasbro.
2. It's not commonly available.
3. It's not lego-combatable.

When we talk about the Kazi toy being superior we mean superior to something we can actually buy today from Hasbro or online... the BTR and Kre-O lines.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers: The Reign Of Starscream No 1-5 & Prequel (Set) 2008 12 Book Set! - Time Remaining: 3 days 8 hours 18 minutes 34 seconds
Botcon '99 exclusive Windrazor & Sandstorm Beast Wars Transformers set by Hasbro - Time Remaining: 5 days 13 hours 48 minutes 46 seconds
NEW TRANSFORMERS COLLECTION #3 SKIDS AUTOBOT FIGURE G1 REISSUE TAKARA 2002 NIB - Time Remaining: 3 days 4 hours 49 minutes 31 seconds
Transformers Generations FOC voyager class BLASTER & more, Look!!! - Time Remaining: 4 days 11 hours 22 minutes 16 seconds
Transformers Generations FOC voyager class SOUNDWAVE & more, Look!!! - Time Remaining: 3 days 8 hours 7 minutes 8 seconds
TRANSFORMERS PRIME BEAST HUNTERS LAZERBACK FIGURE, UNOPENED - Time Remaining: 5 days 1 hour 40 minutes 21 seconds
TRANSFORMERS MOVIE JUNGLE BONECRUSHER MINT 100% COMP. 2008 FREE S/H - Time Remaining: 3 days 10 hours 7 minutes 33 seconds
Transformers "Final Battle Jazz" Hasbro *Automorph Movie Series Deluxe Class New - Time Remaining: 3 days 9 hours 40 minutes 15 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #156 - Gestalt Theory