Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Kotobukiya Autobot and Decepticon 2-pack Ice Trays

Transformers News: Kotobukiya Autobot and Decepticon 2-pack Ice Trays

Tuesday, March 25th, 2014 9:29PM CDT

Category: Collectables
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 11,552

Courtesy of Amazon Japan, we have a couple of Autobot and Decepticon silicone ice trays coming from Kotobukiya. The Autobot tray features large and small Autobot symbols as well as the Transformers logo and Optimus Prime's face. The Decepticon tray features large and small Decepticon symbols as well as the Transformers logo and Megatron's visage. With these ice trays, you can invite over your favourite bot and cons for some liquid refreshment. These are scheduled for release 7/31/14.

Transformers News: Kotobukiya Autobot and Decepticon 2-pack Ice Trays

Transformers News: Kotobukiya Autobot and Decepticon 2-pack Ice Trays

Transformers News: Kotobukiya Autobot and Decepticon 2-pack Ice Trays

Transformers News: Kotobukiya Autobot and Decepticon 2-pack Ice Trays

Transformers News: Kotobukiya Autobot and Decepticon 2-pack Ice Trays
Credit(s): Amazon Japan

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Kotobukiya Autobot and Decepticon 2-pack Ice Trays (1560234)
Posted by Seibertron on March 25th, 2014 @ 9:38pm CDT
I'll take that for some Jameson on the rocks!
Re: Kotobukiya Autobot and Decepticon 2-pack Ice Trays (1560239)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on March 25th, 2014 @ 9:56pm CDT
The chocolates are on what appears to be Easter grass, but the box is almost heart shaped...did Jack Skellington leave some of the holiday doors open again?

I'd be tempted to order this if the faces were Skyfire and Galvatron.
Re: Kotobukiya Autobot and Decepticon 2-pack Ice Trays (1560241)
Posted by Down_Shift on March 25th, 2014 @ 10:02pm CDT
We are going to need to many of these for TFcon...
Re: Kotobukiya Autobot and Decepticon 2-pack Ice Trays (1560245)
Posted by T-Macksimus on March 25th, 2014 @ 10:16pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:I'll take that for some Jameson on the rocks!

I'm with the Big 'Bot on this one but make mine a double. :grin:

I could totally picture Megatrons frozen head floating in a nice tall Colorado Bulldog too. I need to pick these things up before the start of summer.
Re: Kotobukiya Autobot and Decepticon 2-pack Ice Trays (1560263)
Posted by megatronus on March 25th, 2014 @ 11:30pm CDT
*Looks at his full glass of Aberlour*

I could use some Optimus head-cubes! (but not for the Scotch)
Re: Kotobukiya Autobot and Decepticon 2-pack Ice Trays (1560265)
Posted by Convoy on March 25th, 2014 @ 11:41pm CDT
I have a sudden urge to make some cherry and grape Jell-O!
Re: Kotobukiya Autobot and Decepticon 2-pack Ice Trays (1560287)
Posted by dragons on March 26th, 2014 @ 7:41am CDT
they are wonderful to bad I have no use for them bbts have these for 29.99 found yesterday in predorder section on of store.

Re: Kotobukiya Autobot and Decepticon 2-pack Ice Trays (1560397)
Posted by Dead Metal on March 26th, 2014 @ 2:04pm CDT
I want these. :D
Hopefully HLJ will have them for a fair price, so I can have them together with my MPs.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #105 - Megatronus